Achievement Finished

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Person Man, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Since the introduction of the hunting zone achievements I don't believe I have had a need to run Puppet Time 3 until today. I think I did 2 once just to do it and get it out of the way. Well today I felt like grabbing some wisdom flowers.

These achievements were added in 2.6.0 which was May 20, 2015. Almost made it a year.

[​IMG]

Chev4, LegendaryFrog and oldriku like this.
  2. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

That pack rat achievement was pretty rough. I had to use Alika^, Gatz^ and 4 mages to clear enough puppets on each pincer. I ended up wit 90 items or something.

3. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Active Member

I kind of gave up on some of these when I realized they weren't cumulative, and that you had to get all of them in a single round.

4. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

You can use a time extension item, and it adds to the allowed drag time total for puppet show. That's what I had to do when I was going for that achievement.

5. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Active Member

Somehow, I managed to do it without the time extension. More items seem to drop from each enemy, with the more items you accumulate. I'm suspicious about it being rigged though. My last move had me at 79 items, and I had just enough time to get the final pincer, but nothing dropped! Luckily, I had S'naip chained and his tailwhip managed to hit a couple more enemies to get another item.

6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

If it's the same as other hunting zones, killing the enemies all in one turn will drop more items than if you killed the same amount of enemies on separate turns. Kind of like a bonus.