Bahamut Recoded

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Sharrax, Aug 26, 2016.

1. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

There was a video of someone doing Mutoh's twister phase with Olber way back at the beginning of the strategy discussion. The problem with that is that she still eventually does her execution move once you get her low enough, so you still need taps and photon characters to take her out in the end.

2. derposed

Been running with Nia^ and Leviathan^, both with their OII companions. They sometimes die to meteor because they aren't cheesing it with fire shield companions, but by that time most of the twisters have been destroyed and gego can take over moving.

Gotten one Bahamut OII so far. That's probably an easier path to a 100 luck rift ward/destroyer than farming Mutoh 100 or 200 times.

3. fubiki

fubiki Member

What team did you use to have Nia Otomo II ?

Is it possible with Suho 100 L, Nia 100 L, Seiryu 100 L and Marylith 100 L?
    I Plan to equip them with a healt Otomo and do the Creature of Venom Stage to have Nia Otomo II

Before, I should re-recode Suho and also Marylith. My Nia is 82 Luck. Maybe this Sunday I could reach the 100 L. But for Suho I wait for Daily item to dropp the 5 Pig Snout

4. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I got a Bahamut fang so far with 80 luck team:
    Shinen (wwwand)
    Seiryu (fire shield)
    Nia (OII)
    Suoh (O)
    Leviathan (O)
    And nonluck Pizfer (shield)

It wasn't the easiest encounter in the world, meteor being the problem. Nia is the most susceptible to dying if you don't have enough resistance and unfortunately she's the one with the OII instead of a fire shield. The others could use fire shields instead of their omicrons (or heal otomo) because the OII is pretty cool.

Except for one problem--the OII buff did not work after S/L. Even though she had the icon indicating immunity, it would not work until she re-activated it.

5. another

another Active Member

Have you tried to subsitute PizZ by Zolber ? With your team, it could be an easier way. Caps and barrier could make the difference (longer but safer). Is Seyriu making significant damages ?

6. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Seiryu does no damage but at least he charges up leviathan a little...

My zolber is a new character and SB is in the 30's currently

7. derposed

Nia OII drops from the 100 luck chest in both paths of each 15 stamina Battle Champs dungeon, so if your 100L team is kind of bad you can run the A path by not meeting the condition for path B.

8. Kaelhula

Kaelhula New Member

I beat him 9 times with a 80L team. I got 5 BahamutZ (I already have him at 100L) and 4 Mantle Staff. Fuck RNG

9. velbonhaha

velbonhaha Active Member

Looks like the Scorching Shields really make the fight easier. Is spending $ the only way to obtain it? Any drops from certain stages?

10. QuattroBagina

QuattroBagina New Member

Just roll Fire Shields in CoF and evolve it.

11. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

You can evolve them from previous shields that are available in the CoF. Fire Visor (d) > Fire Helmet (c) > Fire Shield (b) > Scorching Shield (a). Here's the link to the wiki page so you can see the required material... http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Visor

Note that Visors, Helmets, and Fire Shields all drop from the CoF.

12. derposed

I stopped using scorching shields in favor of mog on Piz'fer and Ice Spirit on the filler characters. Sometimes they would get unlucky and die to meteors before enough capsules got stacked up, but it usually went fine and resulted in a quicker run. Shields are definitely the safe way to go, though, and probably the best thing to do if you don't have a bunch of PoT characters at 100 luck.

13. velbonhaha

velbonhaha Active Member

I finally made 6 scorching shields. I am now planning to beat bahamut with the Z Olber approach. my team is:
    Shinen 100L
    Pizfer Z 100L
    Leviathan 100L
    Seiryu 100L
    Olber Z 0L:depressed:
    Because I will be using Olber's Capsule, my understanding is that I don't need anti-twister characters any more. So now I have to choice between Lich ^ and Jaguna ^. My question is will Jaguna be ok with Olber's capsule? (I heard leviation units take 2x damage by twister) Because I prefer Jaguna's stronger stats and her healing skills.

Thanks!

14. QuattroBagina

QuattroBagina New Member

You don't have Suoh 100L with Suoh O? You could easily run 100L Bahamut with that team -Olber +Suoh and filler with some healing companions to heal up twister damage. You don't even need scorching shields if you stack anti-fire capsules correctly.

15. velbonhaha

velbonhaha Active Member

Yes I do have Suoh with Suoh O. I choose the shields + Olber capsule method because I thought it is the safest way so far...
    I guess I'll try both way in 2 days to see which one is more efficient.
    Thanks

16. saga

saga New Member

If I use Olber method, Is 6 fire shields is ok or I need to use scorching shield?

17. Kaelhula

Kaelhula New Member

3 weeks ago I beat it 30 times and got only 1 Fang; this time i beat it 7 times and got 3 Fangs. I don't know if it's just RNG or if MW changed something in the last uptade.

18. BambY

BambY Active Member

just RNG, I just did it 10 times without a drop :) (got 1 on the previous run)

19. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I got one from 3 attempts with 80 luck but he's definitely more difficult than leviathan, I don't have the willpower to keep farming, I'll sit on 4 fangs for now and keep SB'ing my olber^

20. jiang zhaohua

jiang zhaohua Member

I intend to oneshot him with my 100L team: Scheweiz and Peryna as tapper, Mutoh, Sayu and Leviathan ^ as Dpser, Mizell as mover, but unfortunately, I found that Bahamut ^ is immune to Gravity, Photon and Non-elemental magic, OOPs.

With only Leviathan ^ , the DPS is not enough, I can only take his HP down to about 45% with tap and PP.
    Without ANY fire resistance, my team is swiped by meteror finally :(

It seems two Ice mage is required to oneshot him.
    I can only try 80L team later....