BAR Hiso Alien #9

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Christian

Christian Active Member

So invicible^ is a free character....yeah thx MW.

2. Jack'C

Jack'C Active Member

disappointed
    Bahl ^ is STUNNING
    Grace ^ is ......ok
    look like 10/10 effort was put into bahl ^ , but 5/10 for grace ^ , bunch of recoded girls look better than her

If i remember correctly, they made a decision between her front face and this one. WRONG CHOICE

3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Seeing Amimari as the new starter healer gives me mixed feelings. It gives me hope that she might get a recode(but not soon enough), but reminds me of the fact that I pulled her instead of the other two Ami healers who already have recodes, which is a bummer since she's pretty much inferior to the other two now.

4. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't like how they're using that tits&ass pose. it just doesn't look good.

Praying she gets a recode soon. I hope she'd get to incorporate some sword moves.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    Jack'C likes this.
  5. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

Bruh, look at dat ass
    [​IMG]

6. TrueShadow

:hungover:
    No matter how good her ass is, it's kind of a turn-off when you see her broken spine :hungover:

LegendaryFrog likes this.
  7. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Active Member

Finally medieval dungeon!!! :love:

8. Jack'C

Jack'C Active Member

yes man, her posture looks like got her spine twisted or broken, and the whole body looks like a bamboo, flat and long (i am not sure whether i used the right word here, because i am not english native speaker), so awkward

9. munk

munk Member

Waiting for the new 130L tier of exclusive rewards. :troll:

10. Kura

Kura Well-Known Member

Medals:
    So, Grace will be back to be a good dragon/spear killer along with Snaip. Everyone got his recode, it's fine! But... Macuri, y u still no recode! y u get ignored! Don't let macuri be [​IMG] !!! They add lotsa spearz but still no Macuri ^ :( #voteformacuri #supportformacuri #macuridotcom

Zeroelcapo and Kevinrealk like this.
  11. Estavali

Estavali Member

I'm more bothered by how Grace seems to be on her tiptoes, or how her head seems a bit big in comparison to the rest of her body, methinks.

Like TrueShadow, I think it'll be great if Grace has an unique skill. Like, say, one that lets her deal extra damage to debuffed enemies or one that cripples the ones she hit so that they can't do anything except moving for a few rounds, including not be able to form a pincer. Something that would fit her huntress backstory =3

12. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

No Gaiga recode! I would love to see it someday.

Back to topic. This Hiso Bar has brought great news! Looks like there won't be too many new gold characters in PoT, so I will probably get on the raibow road, finally. Also, new subplot with recrutable characters, Grace and Bahl dungeons, new Kinos and other news are really good.

13. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

I still don't understand though why have sub-par Invincible take up energy in PoT, while it's superior ^ version is basically free.
    I'm not saying I don't like freebies, but it's pretty baffling. Like a kick in the balls for those who spent energy trying to get Invincible in the early days.

False. Best choice ever. I love her art.

14. TrueShadow

I wonder how Gaiga^ would turn out. Sha'plar^ is pretty much already the Dark counterpart of Koko^ and Samatha^. And considering how terrible Gaiga's skillset is, Gaiga^ would need some seriously strong skills to be worth recoding.

15. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

Bonna became one of the strongest bow characters in the game with ZERO damage skills in her base form, so anything can happen with a recode.

Gaiga's problem is her atrocious skill setup on J3, which is no longer a problem with a recode. Her recode could equip 6X attacks, plus MATK+10% self, so she could easily be quite strong if she had decent recode skills.

16. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Gatz^ is another example of amazing recode(11x physical damage without equippable skills and taps) and really bad skillset in non-recoded form (3x physical and 2x magic damage). He was good for farming only and became one of the most wanted characters. Hypothetical Gaiga^ has all the potential to be good character. Give her CT+4, magic taps, shadow and weapon cross and chainable oblivion and bow damage and she will rock!

17. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Hell, give gaiga a skill that stops enemies as they move past her and an average kit at best and she would be amazing. It would also be fun in pvp to watch gego have to play around that. It would clearly need to be like time time loss traps in pvp but that's easy enough.

18. Dawras

Dawras Active Member

Medals:
    Where is the new art? Please!!!

19. TrueShadow

@derposed @Sharrax @Person Man
    Well, Bonna and Gatz are exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned "Gaiga^ would need seriously strong skills" :)

Bonna and Gatz are strong mainly because of their chainable x6 damage skills (although their other skills are also good), but considering recent recode trend it's more likely they'd just give her another AoE Giga-filler-filler-Peta skillset instead :shifty:

20. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Any japanese reader that could tell me what's the Daily slide is about please? http://i.imgur.com/6cOYQXH.jpg

@Gego said it will be available on dec 1st, but it does not fit the current schedule (initially scheduled for Dec 10). Nor do I understand why the slide have pictures of a lot of dailies.
    Maybe they will change the whole daily rotation?