Broad of the Mist 30

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    No album this time (I didn't follow the stream, just gave it a couple of quick glances), I'll just post here all the dozen of pics me and @mango741 took:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

For what I remember, Sakaguchi played the first 5 chapters with Amina, Bahl, Kana, Dracorin, Archer, Mage (Dark) and, later, he replaced I don't know who with a Sabertooth King he pulled from PoF (he sold 2 Metal Minions to get the money, he didn't have any other otomo with him).

Cleared chapter 5 he pulled Kem (+ Pact, lv14), that's all I know about this stream (a little part of me smiles every time guchi doesn't pull something good :joyful:).

mango also said that the Medieval Scenario will come on 24th of November, but you probably find my recap more interesting than this random information. Nothing else from this 4h and 30 mins stream I guess.

If you have more info about post them below and I'll update this post ;)

2. mango741

mango741 Member

3. Oki

Oki Active Member

Is she going to be the new princess for the cover? If she is, who is going to be the new white knight? I hope the new story starts in season two as a new tap or something. Please do not make us finish the first season to get to this story. I want to keep it open for Shin'en and Mutoh farming.

Mr45 likes this.
  4. Gego

Gego Member

Medals:
    Some interesting things in Sakaguchi's memo:
    - enemy that can only get damaged by counterattack (seems like another lamia, burbaba finally finds his place)
    - dracorin ^
    - stamina ticket ???

5. fhs

fhs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Haven't watched the whole stream. Sakaguchi was just playing TB from scratch (since he just got an iPhone 7) and taking notes about possible changes to the tutorial. In addition to what's said above:
    • The 3 Sakimoto songs we've already heard are going to be used in Vengeful Heart (we knew that). However, it seems Sakimoto will compose 3 new songs for Matsuno World.
    • Possible new campaign for new players ("All 5"):
      • Metal ticket x5
      • Fellowship ticket x5
      • Helper items (x5 of each)
      • 55555 coins
      • 5 energy
    • Minor changes for new players:
      • Bagunar will drop at level 10 or 15, not 1
      • Something about enemy behavior in stage 1-2
      • Move explanation of capsules to later in the story

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Oh yeah! [​IMG]

Dracorin was my more used monster, when I still didn't know how TB worked: the world needs a Dracorin Λ.

Zeroelcapo likes this.
  7. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Active Member

omg 4:30 hs stream of sakaguchi playing???? come on old man just give everyone 1 energy for watching stream or some bonus like "+++++++ pact pulls for 10 mins" or "drop rate +100000% on randon chapters for 10 mins every 30 mins during stream" or "SB/LB +0.2 on random chapter for 5 min every 30 min" and people will watch it... or maybe people will even take it kinda serious... :meh:

8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I didn't watch it, but I followed the 8 hours and 26 minutes long Terra Battle 2nd Anniversary Stream almost entirely and got nothing.

Kinda disappointing :/

Zeroelcapo likes this.
  9. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

So unfair. Where is my Sabertooth King^ and Mantledrake^??

You know nobody asked you to watch it right? And these streams reveal at best character designs only, nothing important.

10. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Active Member

as an old TB player i remember the "old days" where every nico nico streams gave free items/1 energy/etc, and they usually revealed "relevant incoming stuff", so most of were watching all of them... nowadays most of streams have more filler than naruto... im just saying these new streams are lacking of content / interest for most of players.... and btw... whats the point of streaming something if you dont want people to actually WATCH IT??? :troll:

11. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Active Member

i got most of 2nd anniversary stream too... hoped to get "something new"... but around 7:55hs finally gave up... :vulcan:

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  12. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

It would help to launch this when they open up the PC App version of Terra Battle.