Cannot farm Shinen for luck?

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Brea, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Brea

Brea New Member

How do I farm Shinen for luck? I beat it and got Shinen but when I replay it I don't get any more copies; is it difficulty 4 only? Sigh wish I didn't do chapter 36

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi :)

I guess from your post that you already know about the different difficulty levels for both Shin'en's and Mutoh's Quests and that, since you cleared chapter 35, you have to wait for the Hard Mode (open twice a day, for 1 hour starting from 12 AM/PM) to be active in order to recruit them.

The first time you play the above-mentioned quests you have a 100% recruit rate of the 2 Riftworlders, but the recruit rate falls to 50% after the first catch; in order to have a 100% recruit rate, I suggest you to use a (any) Negotiator ability from:
    In case you are not sure on how to include a negotiator in your party and defeat Shin'en, you find here a lot of tips and videos from other users :)
    http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/guide-distilled-shinen-details.11145/

More strategies may be eventually found on this older thread: http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/mutoh-and-shinen-strategies.11063/

Here's a video @derposed shared with us:
    I used a very similar team, with S'naip Λ and Suoh Λ instead of S'naip and Ma'curi for a quicker clear. 3 pincers on the first turn (one to the boss, 2 to the minions) are required on turn 1 to save a tap with my team.

Remember that while the Hard Mode is active, a "glitter" effect surrounds both the Black Animatas (and chapter 34, after patch 4.2.0), so be sure it is visible before running these stages :)

Brea likes this.
  3. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Wuuuut didn't know about this video :eek: Thanks !

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. Brea

Brea New Member

Thanks for the help Mitsuki! :)

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

Here's the alternate team mentioned above, though I still do one tap on the first turn.

Vicioustein likes this.