Chapter 6,8,10 Companion Tickets reward

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by Akroma, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

Hello my fellow terra battlers!

Quick question for you today.
    4.0.0 introduced Companion tickets reward for finishing chapters 6, 8 and 10.
    For players who had finished these chapters before the release of 4.0.0, is there any way to get these rewards? Tomorrow will start a CoT Z odds up + 2 S or higher event, and 10 tickets would be nice, especially because I doubt TP will feature them tomorrow (even though it should, it's been a month already)

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi :)

Unfortunately, as you probably imagined, Companion Tickets for clearing the first chaptersand logging in during the first days are an exclusive for the new players;

currently, a very cheap way to get Companion Tickets is running the stages Bahamut, Leviathan or Odin Descended / Evolved / Ultra with a Luck team (average L100, if possible), as a random ticket (Fellowship / Metal / Companion) can be found from the D Luck Chest (that appears, if I remember correctly, with about a 25% chance).

As the Difficulty of a stage doesn't seem to affect the chances for a chest to appear, "BLO1" (the Descended stages, the 15 stamina ones) are currently the best option available for the users who can't defeat Shin'en / Mutoh - "Hard Mode" version - easily (for 25 Stamina, "CT" can be found on both A and B chests).

3. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

I see. I am really starting to wonder about Shinen HM being better than BLO for CT. Indeed, for a full bar of stamina, Shinen HM used to give me 2 or 3 companion tickets. It's been two weeks that full stam bar Shinen HM gives me 0 or 1 ticket. People can say it's RNG,yet it is very unlikely that MW have not changed the drop rate. BLO1, on the other hand, hasn't changed, so it is very possible that's a better option for CT (since it's cheaper and available all day)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I'm a little confused about Shin'en; at first, even if many other complained about the low drop rate, I thought that it was just a bad RNG but I'm kinda starting to believe they actually reduced the drop rate. Anyway, as between two CoT events is possible to farm between 50 and 100 CT it shouldn't be a real issue (last time I had about 90 CT, now I'm at 75 and skipped several S/BLO runs).

5. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

Are you farming shinen HM everyday? once or twice a day? What is your average CT drop lately for a full stamina bar?

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Twice a day, but I'm about to drop to once a day; farmed several BLO1 as well (until the last week).
    I'm having several 0 CT Shin'en runs, but I get at least one many times (in some rare cases 2 or even 4).

I think that any other question related to Shin'en and Mutoh can be asked in the other thread :)

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/companion-tickets.12564/

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.