Clara drop still bugged?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolfskar, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Wolfskar

Wolfskar New Member

I thought I saw a patch that fixed this /got a we are sorry energy gift? Is it still bugged or are the guides in finding wrong spot which path she drops from cause I cleared A and she didn't drop

2. Hydrosion

Hydrosion Member

I would check to see if the game was upgraded to the newest version. If it didn't upgrade automatically, then you'd still have the bug.

She is definitely drop able on Path A.

3. Wolfskar

Wolfskar New Member

Well then..... I guess it comes to these questions instead..... How would I check if it is updated or not?

Second, if I am updated..... How do I make sure I am path 1 again (guides have different stories on paths.....) and is she either not 100% drop line guides say or is there something special I have to do to get her to drop?

4. Hydrosion

Hydrosion Member

mkay, you should have version 4.4.2 right now. I wanna say the patch was in 4.4.1.

What key items do you have? The only "special" thing is backtracking.

If you have the necklace,then when you get to the 2nd battle, just goof around for 3 turns. Do not kill more than 8 of the guards. That will take you to path B.

If you don't have the necklace, keep going.
    At battle 8, when you're at the part where you have the sorrowvanes and the winged familiar, kill the winged familiar to get the route A ending.This gives you clara.

5. Wolfskar

Wolfskar New Member

Well I did path A and got necklace or flute or something but no Clara ..... I killed everything though.... Do I need to just kill the 1 different named one and none of the others?

6. Hydrosion

Hydrosion Member

you need to kill ALL of them. This means killing the familiar asap. If it's the only one left,then it will fly away.

Might be easier if i make a vid,so ill try that. That said I have all the story quest items. (both flutes and necklace)

7. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
  8. Wolfskar

Wolfskar New Member

Ah... Everything I saw said she dropped first run.... Good to know.... Also is there a way to stop the big attack of the sorrowvanes other than kill quick? I got lucky with a power point and guest Clara cross skill before

9. Hydrosion

Hydrosion Member

Just kill them quickly. If your units are having trouble, just focus on a group at a time. I've only seem them use breath attacks, which only affect the area around them.

What units are you using?