Co-op Luck Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Silver Mitsuki, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    So, I just found a bug related to Co-op and Luck and I decided to make you know what NOT to do, so that you can be very careful to NOT exploit that mistakenly.

So, as you know, before starting a match you are prompted about what team to use (team #1, #2, ... #6); if your default team is, let's say, #3 and before hitting the "Start Battle" button you decide to switch to #4, at the following fight the team #4 will be showed immediately to you.

Anyway, when joining a co-op match your new team isn't "saved" after changing it; if on your last single player match you picked the team #3 (or, anyway, have it selected under Main > Party Formation, so that is the first one showed to you when starting a new game) and decided to join a match with team #5 (again, for example), after that run the first team that TB will show you when playing any stage will be the #3 again... so... what is the bug I'm talking about? Using my last example, you'll join the fight using the units from team #5, but the luck considered by the game is the one from team #3.

It would be a shame if, after all your hard work for 100L a team you mistakenly pick a L0 team and don't get any Luck chests, so please, be careful :shy:

I'd make a video of it, but since my phone hates apps that allow video recording I think I'll just pass...

2. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

This kind of things remind me of a former teammate that said outloud for all the people in his class: "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll leave my phone here. Don't you dare to steal it!" when having a mobile phone was almost a privilege.

3. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Happened a coupe of times that a user didn't get their L100 boxes because of this, I'm just making sure that nobody don't get their deserved prize.

4. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    I made the support team know about this, but they seem not even caring .-.

Meh, whatever.

5. Jenny

Jenny New Member

There'll be a lot of shame in Lamia and DDD stages.. Everyone have a 100L elvern and treasure hunter now.. Too bad the dragon kings and BLO aren't coopable:rolleyes:

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Lamia can be easily accomplished without a L100 Ellvern Λ nor a L100 A'misandra Λ; if you need help for farming an item in Story Stages, my stamina is always at your disposal :)

7. Jenny

Jenny New Member

Without the Frog otomo the 100L lamia chests are not that easy i guess ^^
    Thanks you good sir ;)

8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    You are not alone Jenny, you have a whole community at your side ;)

9. Silver Mitsuki

Medals: