Community Survey to gather data on luck drops

Discussion in 'General' started by Neofalcon, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Active Member

So, early datamining suggests that all the information on luck drops is stored server side - everything from what items drop, to drop rates, to odds of getting an a-d chest.

Since it seems we're going to have to figure this out ourselves, I figured I'd make a survey we could all enter our drop data into, allowing all of us to figure out what drops and what the drop rates look like.

The survey can be found here, and it should be done and working now.

The responses go into this spreadsheet, which I've made publicly viewable so anyone can see and download the data.

Lemme know what you think of it, any improvements you think could be made, and help out by entering your drops!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Active Member

Some quick charts I made with data from the spreadsheet. This stuff is exactly how it was entered, so you may see typos, blank spaces, or repeat entries for things that were spelled differently (for now, I'll try to fix it some other time).

5-8.PNG 6-8.PNG 34-10.PNG 35-8.PNG
    [​IMG]
    Coming Soon!
    Baha4.PNG Odin4.PNG
    PDK.PNG RDK.PNG IDK.PNG
    Shinen.PNG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  3. lynx

lynx Active Member

There is something wrong with Survey Responses spreadsheet; from row 40 onward, it does not show Levels' title.

[​IMG]

4. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

Um... Someone beat Bahamut Recoded with 100 Average Luck? Impossible. This chart is totally unreliable. -.-

5. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Active Member

Yeah this is a known bug with how the spreadsheet is set up atm - but worry not! It's just a visual bug, the data's still being recorded. Basically the formula breaks every time someone submits a new survey - in order to fix it I just have to copy paste the last working one into the broken cells (basically, click the last working level and drag down.) I've just been doing this every few hours so it stays readable until I get the time to fix the problem - it just stayed like that for a bit this time because I was busy sleeping >.>

EDIT: Just rewrote the formula that generates the level names, and it now updates correctly when new forms are submitted, so the spreadsheet will now update correctly in my absence. Which is good, because WoW:Legion comes out tomorrow and I'll probably be MIA for like a week

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    lynx likes this.
  6. Christian

Christian Active Member

for bahamut^ you can see the drop from the image MW show on broadcast they introduced luck system.

7. zolokit

zolokit New Member

Can we get Shinen^ from the luck drops of Shinen easy mode?

8. Eladrin

Eladrin Member

One easy thing this community could do is, for 100L team owners, rerun ch.1 to 5 once, that would only cost 35 stamina, and i think this could give us a good guess of what luck rewards are about :
    Overall items ? Patterns between a's, b's, c's, d's, 80's, 100's, a-b-c-d's and 80-100's etc. ? Difference between normal and boss stages ? aso.
    I would say a 35 rows 7 columns form would be the way to go, as long as we agree on naming conventions such as typing the rewards verbatim, with /\ being slash-backslash, OII being capitalized o and i etc.

But that's just an idea :D

Edit : Add-in the dailies :)

FishInTheDark and cjguitarman like this.
  9. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

imposible? sure if you have no idea how to do it, i clared it with pof units no 100 luck cause suoh and camelia are sitting at 99 luck and almost never LB when clearing stages -_-

10. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

You beat Bahamut Recoded with PoF units... Right... How exactly is that possible without some sort of god-mode cheat? Bahamut will wipe the floor with that setup. You do realize you basically just admitted using cheats, right? This is really upsetting... -_-

11. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

I wonder if we can soon just start guessing luck chests. For example now that we know baha im pretty sure we can know 90% of what Levi is gonna drop. Same with the 80/100 chest of the next 8 bit

12. Loner

Loner Active Member

I also wonder if they will let Gungnir companion drop from Odin 100 luck chest :troll:

13. Dreydus

Dreydus Active Member

got a wormhole in 80 luck chest of runner rampage. please let me know if me posting this here is obsolete.

14. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

I think your supposed to fill out the survey

15. Loner

Loner Active Member

I don't think Schweiz OII drops from Bahamut Recoded though? Should be PDK.

16. Chad

Chad Member

Does the survey still function or are there no new entries?

17. Christian

Christian Active Member

WHat is the prize from levi^?

18. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

Well, looking at the list for Baha^, I'd say for the Luck chests for Levi^ include: Leviathan ^, Leviathan Fang, Leviathan O, Leviathan O II, and Arctic Spirit.

Christian likes this.
  19. Christian

Christian Active Member

Yeah I think you right tobsy...........levi fang is still unknown for what...

20. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

pa'keppar will use it :^

freelame likes this.