Completely lost....

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by isley89, Nov 17, 2016.

1. isley89

isley89 New Member

Hey guys,

Its not accomplishments or any progress... today i just made mistake. i misunderstanding the 10/2 event.. i thought it was about pulling adventurers instead of companions. Moreover, i have exact 50 energies at that perfect timing lol..

What i pulled out: jaguna, snaip, nakupi, barbura (cant write correctly his name), bonna and amerpact x5... in a second, i thought i would give up on this game :((. im still w8 for the first 10/2 event (havent done this before) and i completely ruined it myself.. so frustrated since the pull result was even too fricking bad.. just one S and 7 duplicated. i even set my clock to wake me up right at the beginning of the event...so pathetic :((

I just wanna to write it down even you guys will laugh out loud on me :(. Tks for reading...

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Ugh :worry:

Listen, you made a mistake, and a "big" one, yes (you missed the chance to pull another S+ units), but is nothing to be overly-depressed about.
    All your units got a + (which means free sweet SB), and you also found Bonna, which is a pretty good unit, recodable in the one unit who carries all my MZ4 runs and, accompanied by a couple of Z mages, all my MZ7.

The recent "silver" recodes made easier for everybody to get new and strong units (although he doesn't have the wide AoE of Piz'fer/Λ, A'merpact Λ is currently the strongest ice mage available, with a stackable MATK+10% which makes him a beast).

S'naip Λ is, after Bahl Λ, the strongest DPS of TB,

Jaguna, Nakupi and Burbaba are... well, what they are, but if you lack of DPS they can all be recoded, all with the +40% SB typical of every Recode (more about this on the wiki).
    You had a chance to pull Gegonago under the increased odds event; that's a shame you didn't find him, but look at the bright side:
    • You found a gold,
    • It wasn't A'merpact Λ
    It will take you some time to find a SS mage, or a "tapper", or a Negotiator Pro, or whatever you're looking for, just remember that not all the golds are good, as not every silver is trash.

You are part of a community of users who play since the game came out: 2 years. 2 years and I know there still are players still lack of many of the most useful units of TB; you are surrounded by people with (almost) every unit available, but because we farmed hard for them. You don't know the pain of SBing 7 hours per day for 10 days and pulling Sha'plar during a 2/10 (happened to me), and even if from time to time this happens to somebody, you can't pretend to find the units you need at your first 2/10.

Don't think that things would have been that different if you pulled during a 2/10 event; you missed a chance to find an extra S unit, yes, but sooner or later a 2/10 will come back.

As far as I see it, I think you were pretty lucky to find Bonna; take advantage of the Metal Zone 6 that will soon come back in Arena, of the Double Drop rate for Metal Tickets (chapter 6-8) we'll have in few hours and try to get your Bonna Λ.

If you need help for farming the items you need, remember that the Chat is at your service; getting strong units will take you some time, just don't give up only because of a bad batch, we ALL went through it :)

isley89 likes this.
  3. foolmoon

foolmoon New Member

it happen all the time. don't take it too serious.

isley89 likes this.
  4. isley89

isley89 New Member

thanks for ur kindly supports. i wont give up easily of course :) Still love this game so much even MW treated me badly a few times :))

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. Chev4

Chev4 Active Member

Sorry to hear that. If you like the game I would continue, there will always be a next time, don't let this get you down :).

isley89 likes this.
  6. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Yeah man don't lose hope. It's actually a rite of passage with TB. I have done it once with the pact of fate while thinking I was pulling from pact of truth. Needless to say I was bitter for a while lol. Cursing MW for putting the stupid Pact of Fate right there before Truth. I'm less bitter now since I've reached the golden road lol. So yeah brush it off and continue enjoying TB!

isley89 likes this.
  7. Djoss

Djoss Active Member

Keep in mind it's just a freaking game.
    All you lost was spare time.

isley89 likes this.
  8. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Active Member

Dude, you get Bonna, S'naip, and A'merpact. Those are pretty good units.

Bonna has a skill that increases your EXP gain, and her recoded form is one of the best units in the game.

S'naip is one of the best damage dealers in the game, and he also has a recode that makes him even stronger.

A'merpact is a good Ice mage early on, but his recoded form might be even better than Piz'fer in terms of damage.

Look positively, you get several units that will be useful in the long term ;)

isley89 likes this.
  9. isley89

isley89 New Member

Thank u guys so much. i love TB and this community :joyful:

10. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

Imagine you pull on 10/2 and you get Burbaba Λ or Palpa instead of S'naip and Bonna.

11. Kuyon

Kuyon Member

Jaguna, S'naip, Bonna and A'merpact will be good/great recodes, so don't lose hope.
    You will play wiith these characters for a long time, but they are good ones :)

:dead:

I had to pull Burbaba Λ 10 times in a row before I could pull Mizell :banghead:

12. Z0ne

Z0ne Member

Last mistake, I ended up with lot 5 luck A and B...I wanted to slap my phone