Distilled Mutoh details?

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Todd, Jul 7, 2016.

1. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

That's awesome that Ella^ is a viable substitute! That means you don't even need a Kiss Bottle anymore!

2. Ant.

Ant. New Member

I just pulled Beau'ne yesterday. I have Gegonago, Schweiz, Peyrna, Sayu, Beau'ne and Myne, except Edg'low.
    Don't know if I am now possible to beat Mutoh.....any advice?

3. jiang zhaohua

jiang zhaohua Member

Of cause you could, however, it's better to have 5 Holy Z.
    I've used the same team to farm Mutoh to 100L.

some advice:
    • add skill 'agument attack' for Peyrna, add skill 'impair defense' for Myne as well, in last triple pincer turn, Scheiwiz and Myne could do more physical damages.
    • use Beau'ne Job 3
    • add 'mag+10% adj' for Gego, in last triple pincer turn, place Sayu, Myne and Geo in triple pincer side, and make Sayu besides Gego.
    • bring 'kiss bottle' in Scheweiz, he has the lowest MATK.
    • The DPS is far enough, I even beat Mutoh once with the PP is trigger in the 2nd pincer in last triple pincer turn.

4. BambY

BambY Active Member

I have a problem with mutoh farming, not about DPS, this is good ...
    but 90% of the time the adds are far from mutoh, making the 3 pincers impossible and S/L needed...
    thus I need more than 20/30 mins per kill .... Is there is something I am missing ?

5. Tsukeyo

Tsukeyo New Member

i have posted this before, but you can try to "lead" the adds to mutoh, the best way of doing that is to keep one or 2 of them alive and line all your characters along one wall or better yet into one corner, try not to leave any spaces open between your own characters and pay attention to mutohs position or she kills some of your units...7 times out of 10 they line up correctly if you do that

the other option is to go for another spawn-round...its hard to keep mutoh on the hp threshhold though, without losing your levitation..this option is best if you have mutoh around 690k hp, so you still have some dmg left without pushing her over

6. Loner

Loner Active Member

Can you give me more details about this? A record run or some pictures would really help. Cause now I have a Grand Ragnarok, two Grand Runes and two Peyrna Swords, so maybe I will sub in a CE and try to see if I can beat her with physical route :D