[Guide] Final Fantasy Mobius Path A/B/C

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rydia, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Rydia

Rydia Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    This guide is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I have decided to post it as it is so people can start to use it. The information could be not accurate. Ill try to update while I'm doing the dungeon myself. Also my english isn't very good so i apologize if you have troubles understanding it. Ill try to get a proper english version as soon as posible.
    This dungeon follows a branch pattern similar to the one used in other events like Jade Dragon or The Last Story. In our case, to progress through different paths we need to complete the previous path a fixed number of times. This means that we have to finish Path A first then B then C and finally D.
    All the information used in this guide has been obtained from @Tharos @Matthieu @fhs post, some tips from @andr3174 and my own experience while completing the dungeon.
    Thanks to @Kuphyde for helping me with the english translation and to the all the people that gave tips on this thread.
    Special thanks to @Person Man for rewriting the english version of the guide
    Let me know if you think that something important is missing or if you find some information that isnt accurate so I can change it.
    Thank you very much for reading and I hope this guide will be help.

Path A

-Full version of guide: Path A
    -Floor layout: http://imgur.com/a/kEVEU

-Path requirements:

None

-Otomo recruit

Kill first all microchu in floor 5a without killing the boss. The boss will talk to you can use a big attack. Kill him after that attack.

-Repeat x1 to get Echo.

Path B

-Full version of guide: Path B
    -Floor layout: http://imgur.com/a/O5hG0

-Path requirements:
    Echo Job1 Lvl 15+ on your team
    Hit the Mog on floor 5a before he flees

-Otomo recruit

Kill first all microchu in floor 5a without killing the boss. The boss will talk to you can use a big attack. Kill him after that attack.

-Repeat x5 until you get 5 Mantle Loops
    -Extra Crust Loops can be get on Path A while getting some extra SB for Echo.

Path C

-Full version of guide: Path C
    -Floor layout: http://imgur.com/a/41lJb

-Path requirements:
    Echo Job2 Lvl 35+ on your team
    Hit the Mog on floor 3 before he flees

-Otomo recruit

Kill the 999 Hp tomberry on floor 4b. Don't use AOE skills so you don't hit the other Tonberrys

-Repeat x5 until you get 5 Core Loops
    -Extra Crust Loops can be get on Path A while getting some extra SB for Echo.

Path D

-Full version of guide: Path D
    -Floor layout: in progress

-Path requirements:
    Echo Job3 Lvl 35+ on your team
    Hit the Mog on floor 3 before he flees

Get to floor 5b on 7 turns or less. You have 7 turns to complete floors 1-4. Wait 2 turns on floor 5 for until Mog to appear. Hit him. A S/L through karma resulting in Echo dieing will stop Mog from appearing. However if Echo dies without the use of a S/L, mog can still appear. *Tested only once*

-Otomo recruit

Kill the 999 Hp tomberry on floor 4b. Don't use AOE skills so you don't hit the other Tomberrys

-Repeat x6 until you get 6 Mog Otomos

Optional: Repeating Path A (SB gaining for Echo / Extra Crust Loops)

-Full version of guide: Path A
    -Floor layout: http://imgur.com/a/kEVEU

-Path requirements:

Dont bring Echo / Dont Hit the Mogs if you use her in your team.

-Otomo recruit

-Repeat until Echo SB is 70% or you're happy.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    Kovaelin, MikeS, mysticmage and 17 others like this.
  2. Rydia

Medals:
    Path A.

Unlock requirements: Not having Echo in the team/Hit none of the moogle

Suggested Squad: Healer, Levitation, Treasure Hunter, 2 characters without AOE, any DPS.
    I suggest to bring at least two characters without Aoe Skills (you can use for example the Healer + another character, like Gatz) to make easier getting the Ochu Otomo. If it is possible bring also a character with levitation skill to avoid the spike traps and the tremor skill on final boss.
    It is better to bring as many Treasure Hunter characters as posible to increase the drop chance of Crust Loop item (20% drop chance from the different bosses we found through the dungeon).
    We will need 10 units of this item, 5 to unlock Echo 2nd Job and 5 to unlock 3nd Job. When we got the 10 units we can get rid of the TH characters.

Minimal number of run required:
    x1 To get Echo
    x23 To increase Echo SB until 70% (I recommed doing it after we have all the other paths completed)
    *When we are repeating the path to gain Echo SB if we are bringing her we have to be careful to no hit the mog on floors 3 and 5*
    Rewards: Ochu otomo, Echo (after the first run 3% SB gaining on Echo per run), Crust Loop.

Floors layout: http://imgur.com/a/kEVEU

Floors 1,2,3,4a
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kill all the foes normaly. They are low level so it is easy.

Floor 5a
    In this floor we find the
    [​IMG]
    , but since Echo isnt in our team he will flee before the first turn.
    This floor boss
    [​IMG]
    is surrounded by 4 mobs named microchus.
    On this floor we are aiming to kill all the microchus before hitting the boss. Once we have kill ed all the mobs, the boss will do an attack that will damage all our units and he will say the next sentence:
    [​IMG]
    Once he tells that sentence we can kill him to obtain the Ochu Otomo (100% drop chance).
    If we kill all the microchus but the boss doesn't say the sentence we must skip one turn without doing anything so he can say it before we kill him.
    [​IMG]

Floor 6a.
    Kill all the foes normaly. Beware of spike traps.
    [​IMG]

Floor 7a
    Final Boss:
    [​IMG]
    The final boss is tougher than the rest of the dungeon foes. He has Barrier skill providing him a huge damage reduction, he will also cast Tremor which damages all our character unless they are levitating.
    [​IMG]
    Path A complete x1
    If everything is done properly, at the end of the dungeon, we should obtain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and if we were lucky one or more Crust Loops.
    Now it's time to level up Job1 Echo to lvl 15 minimun (better if its more) and pass to the Path B

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Kovaelin, robarf, pob138 and 9 others like this.
  3. Rydia

Medals:
    Path B

Unlock requirementsr:
    Job 1Level 15+ Echo in your team.

Suggested Squad: Level 15+ Echo, Healer, Levitation, Treasure Hunter, 2 characters without AOE, any DPS.

Minimal number of run required: x5 To get 5 Mantle Loop.

Rewards: Ochu otomo, Mantle Loop, Crust Loop.

Floors layout: http://imgur.com/a/O5hG0

Floors 1,2,3,4a
    Kill all the enemies normally. This should be simple. They are low to middle level with no gimmicks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Floor 5a
    This time the
    [​IMG]
    will stay. You need to hit him to go to Path B. If you want the Ochu buddy, you need to kill all of the microchu without killing the boss.
    [​IMG]
    The next turn he will tell you
    [​IMG]
    ). His attack is very strong. It will most likely kill Echo, but a high level healer can revive her on the next floor. However, she is not required for the rest of this path. The Ochu otomo is optional to collect, but I recommand grabbing 6 if you can.
    [​IMG]

Floor 6b.

Kill all the foes normaly. Beware of spike traps.
    [​IMG]

Floor 7b

Final Boss:
    [​IMG]
    The boss has a 100% drop rate for the Mantle Loop.
    [​IMG]

Path B complete
    If everything is done properly, at the end of the dungeon we should obtain 1 Mantle Loop, one or more Crust Loops, and Ochu.
    [​IMG]
    You will need 5 Mantle Loops for Echo, so atleast 4 more runs are required.
    If you can live through Ochu's attack, you should have Echo, 6 Ochu otomo, and 5 Mantle Loops from clearing Path A x1 and Path B x5.
    Now you have 2 possible scenarios depending on our luck:
    You have 5 or more Crust Loop -> You unlock Echo's 2nd Job, level her to lvl 35+, and continue to Path C.
    You have less than 5 Crust Loop ->If you don't have enough Crust Loops or missed recruiting the Ochu otomo, you should remove Echo from your team and repeat Path A until you have 5 Crust Loop or all of the Ochu otomo you want. I recommand Path A since Echo will gain 3% SB each run. After getting the items you can continue to Path C.

Kovaelin, robarf, Olber95 and 3 others like this.
  4. Rydia

Medals:
    Path C

Unlock requirements: Job 2 Level 35+ Echo in your team.

Suggested Squad: Job 2 Level 35+ Echo, Healer, Levitation, 2 characters without AOE, DPS prefered Spear/Ice characters * for more information about DPS read Floor 7c Final Boss information*

Minimal number of run required: x5 To get 5 Core Loop.

Rewards: Tomberry otomo, Core Loop, Crust Loop.

Floors layout: http://imgur.com/a/41lJb

Floors 1,2

Kill all the enemies normally. This should be simple. They are low to middle level with no gimmicks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Floor 3.
    In this floor you must hit the
    [​IMG]
    so you can continue to Path C.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Floor 4b
    This next part is to obtain the Tonberry otomo. This is optional but recommended. If you do not care or want the Tonberry otomo, simply avoid damaging any of the enemies and move out of their way. At the start of this floor, you must check the HP of all the Tonberries until you find the one with 999 hp. This one
    [​IMG]
    holds the Tonberry Otomo. All damage dealt to the tonberries will be returned to you on the next floor. You must barely kill only the tonberry with 999 HP and not damage the other tonberries
    [​IMG]
    Any additional damage done with AOE skills will result in a very bad surprise waiting for you on the next floor. Unless you have a team with a White Orbling equipped on your Healer and some Z/SS Mages with the Revive Self skill, it is better to only hit the single Tonberry or don't hit any Tonberries.
    [​IMG]

Planta 5b
    In this floor you will encounter the
    [​IMG]
    The first thing he will do at the start of the floor is attack everyone in the party with his skill Karma. Karma deals damage equal to all of the damage taken by the Tonberries on floor 4. If you only hit the foe holding the otomo, you can deal with the damage from Karma. But if you dealt more than 10k damage on floor 4, it is safe to assume your party is dead without revive skills. Karma will deal up to 9999 damage and wipe your party unless you came prepared with WO/Revive skills.
    I recommend saving your power points for the final stage starting right now. If the Tonberry King displays "!!" his next attack will deal 99,999 damage to the area around him.
    [​IMG]

Floor 6c.
    Beware of spike traps. Before killing the all of the enemies, I recommend setting up for the next floor
    [​IMG]
    You will want to be able to have a power point and pincer the boss on the first turn of the next floor with the unique character who joins your team.
    [​IMG]
    For the next fight, WOl will be joining your team. He has 2 unique traits. He will not die and he has the Seal skill which prevents the boss, Dahaka, from changing elements and weapon types. However, Seal is a 1% skill, so a power point is required to ensure the skill triggers. By using a Spear or Ice team, you can ensure the boss stays on Sword and Fire with a first turn power point pincer.
    Floor 7c
    Final Boss:
    [​IMG]
    If you are using a nice Spear/Ice team and managed to set up on previous floor, you can start this stage using Wol, the character how joined you for the fight, to seal the boss in this initial form to make him easier to kill.
    If you aren't able to do the first pincer with the PP activation or have another team with different Element or weapon type, you should start hitting the boss and mobs but without pincering Dahaka with Wol until the boss switches to an element or weapon that gives you the advantage.
    [​IMG]
    The boss has a 100% drop rate for the Core Loop.
    If you decided to get the Tonberry otomo, you will be rewarded 1 Core Loop, 1 Tonberry otomo, and a chance at a few more Crust Loops.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Path C complete.
    Now you have 2 possible scenarios depending on our luck:
    You have 5 or more Crust Loop -> You unlock Echo's 3rd Job, level her to lvl 35+, and continue to Path D.
    You have less than 5 Crust Loop ->If you don't have enough Crust Loops or missed recruiting the or ochu otomo, you should remove Echo from your team and repeat Path A until you have 5 Crust Loop or all of the Ochu otomo you want. I recommand Path A since Echo will gain 3% SB each run. After getting the items you can continue to Path D.
    You can collect additional Tonberry otomo in path D, but it may be difficult.

Kovaelin, robarf, tieuzbao and 5 others like this.
  5. Rydia

Medals:
    Path D:
    Floor layout: in progress
    -Echo Job3 Lvl 35+ on your team
    -Hit the Mog on floor 3 before he flee
    -You can recruit tomberry otomo by hitting the one with 999 hp on stage 4b (DONT HIT THE OTHERS NEITHER AOES)
    -Need to get to Stage 5b on 7 turns or less. So 7 turns to complete floors 1-4. Wait 2 turns on 5b until mog appears then hit him.
    -Reward Mog Otomo. You want to have 6 of these.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    Kovaelin, robarf, Olber95 and 4 others like this.
  6. P'sh

P'sh Active Member

Reserved. I will edit my comment when the OP is edited.

Rydia likes this.
  7. Arbitrary

Arbitrary Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Reserved, comment under construction.

Rydia likes this.
  8. Lightwalker

Lightwalker Well-Known Member

Reserved, will be back soon...

Rydia likes this.
  9. Rydia

Medals:
    Guys D: xDDDDDD why are you sooooo mean with me >_<

Arbitrary, P'sh and Lightwalker like this.
  10. Lightwalker

Lightwalker Well-Known Member

Not being mean at all, just reserving comments and add in until the house is built. :cigar:

Rydia likes this.
  11. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    lol. Great work Rydia, but (unless this is ok for other users), resize the screenshots (or upload them as attachments and place their thumbnails instead), they are too big :S

12. Rydia

Medals:
    Are you kidding me? D:
    there are a lot of images....I dont even know how to resize that is why I put them as spoilers............. T_T

In fact you dont need to check the spoilers if you dont want to. All the floors layouts are at the begining on each path in album format look --> http://imgur.com/a/kEVEU and the img of bosses/otomos are only so you can check skills and stats so you can be prepared :S

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Yup sorry, you used 15 images and is possible to attach no more than 10 files to each post (I remembered 20) ._.

And about resizing... never used software like Gimp of Photoshop? D:

I don't have problems with big images, but some users with small displays might :/

14. Rydia

Medals:
    Yea i know the images are too big >_< but people were wanting to have the guide soon...i wasted all the entire day doing it. You dont see it bc i still haven translated it. But i also have the guide of paths B and C done...that is another bunch of images. So it will be like open about 40-50 images with photoshop resize one by one upload again search their place in the guide and put it again one by one.... (the TWO GUIDES spanish and english so that could be like 80-100?)That is a huge amount of work and I already sacrifized an entire day (i didnt farm tickets even knowing that MZ6K was coming) so people could have the guide soon. I cannot spent so much time to redo all again D: mostly bc tomorrow i want to play and i still need to translate path B and C guide and to write and translate path D.
    I think is more important to have the guide finished so people can use it even is it not perfect.
    Doing what you want is uff.....many time. I cannot do it right now X_x
    Is 5:38 AM here x.x i want to sleep....and i didnt waste my stamina X_X

15. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    This is the most important thing (you did a great job, thanks again ^-^ ); before resizing images (a work that - for instance - I, or even some softwares, can do in your place ;)) wait to see if someone asks for it. Sorry for the post, keep working on the guide, I can't wait to know more about this event :D

16. Rydia

Medals:
    No,no you are totally right about the image size. I just mean that is such a huge amount of work. Because is resize, reupload and then put again into the post >.< that is the worst part because you have to navigate and put each link in its place and there are a lot ._.
    Ill try to give more info tomorrow.
    And sorry about the image size u.u. Maybe someone know how to fix it without needing to do it all again

17. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Rydia likes this.
  18. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Path D tips and notes.
    Path D is the same as path C, but the final 2 floors are higher levels. To unlock path D, you must fight the mog on the Tonberry King level. To make the mog appear, Echo must be in the party when the stage loads. If you stage loads from a S/L and she dies to Karma, the mog will not appear. The best way to avoid this issue is to simply not attack the tonberries the stage before.

On the final floor, I kind of cheesed the boss. I used Invincible and Olber^ with self sacrifice. The dodging, damage reduction, and physical absorb/cancel allowed me to do things like keep Macuri/Echo inside the heavy aoe damage. I used Zam for control time and Amiz to heal. I'm pretty Kuscah/Sorman would be fine for a healer/CT unit and another DPS/Support could be taken. Macuri is going to be doing 80% of the damage. I would suggest keeping the boss sealed every single turn which is done by using a PP and the "NPC" in a pincer on the boss. It's much easier to fight the boss when Dahaka isn't changing which area to stand is safe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silver are you taking about the size of the image in terms of dimensions or storage data? Or both?

doodootron and Rydia like this.
  19. Caraquena

Caraquena Active Member

Does Nakupi's (or Grace's) wild beast debuff work on the wild beast Dahaka?

Rydia likes this.
  20. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

>> *When we are repeating the path to gain Echo SB if we are bringing her we have to be careful to no hit the mog on floors 3 and 5*
    Why would you bring Echo in the first place? -- if you want to do path A just dont bring her.

Dreyl and Rydia like this.