[Guide] Final Fantasy Mobius Path A/B/C

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rydia, Oct 10, 2015.

1. 64bit

64bit Member

Going off this post:
    He said "7 turns or...", and I'm confirming that it is "6 turns or less".

Ah, right. I meant that Mog will show up when 999 damage is done.

2. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    Yes, I did route D this week-end.
    As floor 4 always takes 2 turns, I tried to clear floor 1-3 in 5 turns, without big AoE as I wanted to test a physical team against the boss. And no matter what, impossible to get the Mog if you clear them in exaclty 5 turns (2 turns for floor 1, 2 for floor 2 and a single turn for floor 3). I had to bring Levi in my team and save a turn on floor 2.
    4 total turns to clean floor 1-3, and I have the mog.
    I wasted countless stamina trying again and again, before I could remember that I've stated myself the if might be less, due to a strict comparison :D

Thanks for the precision @64bit :)

3. WobblyGoblin

WobblyGoblin Active Member

Thanks to everyone's usual help (especially Rydia and Tharos) I've picked up my 6 Mogs and am back to SBing Echo. With a Z Mage to carry the team I've found it a good way to get exp and coins.

A question though - what to do with excess Tonberrys and Ochus? Sell for cash or burn through upgrading? Any recommendations?

4. kofeur

kofeur New Member

Physical team works very well, that's how I got my 4 mogs so far, 2 more to go.
    I used the bow team:
    - Snaip
    - Harold
    - Pahrl
    - Manmer
    - Sorman until he reached SB 100% and now Kuscah
    - Echo

It's essential to use Snaip's and Harold's area attacks as well as Pahrl's cross attacks.
    2 turns for floor 1, 1 for floor 2 and 1 turn for floor 3.

This team is very fragile so at the last boss, you need to focus on the secondary opponents first and kill reinforcements as fast as possible as they're the dangerous ones. Dahaka still takes quite some time to die with such an HP bloat.

5. Raijinili

Raijinili Well-Known Member

Medals:
    @Tharos, could it be that the Moogle talking on floor 3 takes up a turn against the Tonberry counter? I lose my CT+3 due to it.

I also lose CT+3 due to Karma.

6. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    I don't really know how turns count works. What is sure, is that when the Mog on floor 3 spawns, it "adds" an enemy turn. It is exactly the same behaviour for the King karma, or any level where enemies moves first. I don't know how buffs duration is reduced in those cases.

Maybe we could have an easy test: as path D moogle spawns with always the same turn count (2 turns of the king), it might be useful to trigger the king karma, and see if the Moogle appears after two player turns, or after a single one. It it's the latter, it means that karma/moogle spawns "stole" a turn from the count.

7. MC Hair

MC Hair Member

This seems similar to bombs triggering in CC taking up a turn; Moogle probably does the same thing and acts out an enemy turn when there shouldn't be one.

supergaijin likes this.
  8. mysticmage

mysticmage Member

Thank you for the guide. I did not know I could seal Dahak, omg. Does the seal work permanently, or does it wear off?

Classic tonberry behaviour. The big surprise for me was how huge their steps were, how much of the board they were gonna slice up in one turn. XD

9. Tiomil

Tiomil Member

Hi Rydia,

Many thanks for the guide !!! I just cleared path D for the First time and you saved me a lot of try with your description of all paths !!
    We'll never say it enough, thanks ! (To all the people who provide information on this game, I like your work ;)

10. MC Hair

MC Hair Member

The weapon/element seal debuff lasts a total of two turns only.

mysticmage likes this.
  11. Biotar

Biotar Member

Hi,

Thanks for the guide. I'm a novice player who just created an account on this forum. I have played TerraBattle for a while but never have gotten any mages or healers.

I am trying to clear Path C with
    Olber /\ lvl 76 sb 95.8%,
    S'naip lvl 90 sb 7.5%
    Bahl lvl 90 sb 47.5%
    Metupí lvl 90 sb 28.3% (with White Pendant)
    Lucia lvl 78 sb 10.2% (the only reason I use her is that she has Mega Heal chain 100%)
    and Echo lvl40 (J2)

I am having problem with Tonberry King's !! Knife attack. I tried 4 times today but it always rammed a few of my characters to the corner and I failed every time to bring my whole team to safety (with 2 to 3 members being killed instantly) even with Metupí +2 sec control time equipped.

I also have Bajanna lvl 80 sb 8.3%, Harold lvl 90 sb31.3%, Alika lvl80 and Grace lvl62 sb14.6%. I just got Bajanna and S'naip from the last 2 S-Class guaranteed event.

My questions are:
    1. What is the triggering requirement for Tonberry !! Knife attack? It's usually too late already well I see the "!!" the term before the attack.
    2. Should I keep Metupí for the +2 sec control time or better off with a higher damage character like Bajanna or Harold?

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  12. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

I assume you're using capsules on olberz? Does that have any effect on knife damage? (default is 9999) Other than that, you can keep track of turns. I've only seen knife once per fight and it's always on the 4th turn. If the pattern repeats, it should be every four turns

Biotar likes this.
  13. Raijinili

Raijinili Well-Known Member

Medals:
    You have OlZer. Is he healing?

You should aim for PP double pincers. Why are you running away from Tonberry King? Kill him. You should have a double pincer with S'naip and Bahl in the SECOND pincer, so that they will have an extra of buffs.

Pincer priority: First, resolve any pincers that the Mover is leading. Then, resolve horizontal pincers bottom to top, and vertical pincers left to right.
    It shouldn't have any effect on fixed damage.
    Well, I definitely chained Jesusnago on floor 3, and on floor 4 I have no CT+3.

By "Tonberry counter", I really meant the number of turns to reach floor 5 so that a mog will appear.

Biotar likes this.
  14. Biotar

Biotar Member

Thanks for the info. I will start evacuating my team on every third term. I'm using capsule point, evasive arts, heal 1000 and attack +10% with Olber.

Thanks for the tip on pincer priority. I will practice it a bit and try Path C again later today.

15. Caraquena

Caraquena Active Member

Having both of Echo's level 65 skills unlocked (giga area regen, mega regen all) and her Job 2 level as high as possible can help out a lot if you don't have one of the "Heal All" healers.

Biotar likes this.
  16. D-rex

D-rex Member

Bumping this cause I think it will become relevant again.

17. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    No need to bump; when an event comes back, the Staff pin all the relevant threads on top of each section.

18. D-rex

D-rex Member

Well... I just made it easier to find for you.

PS. You're welcome.

19. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    I already listed all the most important threads on TBc, so I don't have to search for it at all :p

Anyway, in case someone is curious, the Wiki already includes some data for the new Mobius Final Fantasy RECODED; if your Echo still isn't level 80 on job 3, you all might want to take advantage of both the Metal Zone 6 King and the Metal Zone 7 (Worldmap, 11PM UTC, so in a couple of hours).

20. Loner

Loner Active Member

I know it's silly to ask, but to be sure, there is no point getting more than 2 Ochu right? xD