Help with my team please?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Nil, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Nil

Nil New Member

So i didnt play my account for over a year @.@
    Now i am very lost who I should put into a team and who I should lvl. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Olber
    Gaiga
    Lewto
    Pizfer
    Suoh
    Yulia
    Zuzu
    Pupru (would love to play him for personal reasons)
    Alika
    Bonna
    Leviathan baha odin
    Rejin
    Echo
    Etheral
    Sorman
    Macuri
    Bahl
    + more a+b+c

Absolutely lost here lol

Also which events should I go after right now?

Oh, I forgot to mention , I am no hardcore player. so I'd be looking for a start that does not involve hours of daily grinding :)

Thank you!

2. Whiteout

Whiteout New Member

Characters that you should level and recode, in order of priority:
    Bahl, once recoded she's the best unit in the game right now.
    Palpa, once recoded she has acces to Atk taps, which make Bahl^ even crazier.
    Bonna, +4 CT mover, and excellent bow dps.
    Lewto and Pizfer, mages, great aoe.
    Olber, amazing tank unit.
    Alika, she has Treasure Hunter, helps for farming items.
    You should level and job up Macuri(best spear dps) and Sorman(your only healer) too.
    The others are not worth the ressources and time to lvl/job them up.

- The Monster events in the arena drop animata items that you can use in the Trading Post, there's some very good companions in the TP right now, especially the first three, but only for 3 days. I think Mechanic Kino strikes back is the easiest event to farm animata items right now.
    - Try to clear the coin pacts, it gives access to free 100%SB SS and Z characters.

Any other event in the arena is a waste of your time/stamina for now.

3. Nil

Nil New Member

Can u tell me why those r so much better?

I kinda like ranged units most, because I am not very good at moving units around. Like I suckling at it... very, very much lol
    So anything that needs to be first row to work is... one per team I can do, but not more.
    So I should take Bahl for not ranged?

I just want to play for fun. Is this even possible? Or is the game too much grinding for that? (Fun like play maybe 30min every day, zero grinding. I have too many other games to do that =( )

4. Whiteout

Whiteout New Member

Look for units with the Control Time +2 or +4 sec ability, they allow you more time to move your characters around when you move with them, that should help you. Sorman has CT+2 in job 3 for example. Bonna recoded would have CT+4, there's also some character that can give you a buff that increase your control time even further, like Palpa.

You're free to play the game as much or as few as you like, if you enjoy it this way that's totally up to you, i just gave you rough directions on what would help you the most.