Hi :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrBaco, Oct 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MrBaco

MrBaco New Member

I'm new on this forum, I've been playing Terra Battle for 50 days and now I'm interested on playing co-op mode, but I never find a public room or none joins mine :(

I wonder if there is any app to communicate between you or something else, but if you have a group in an app where we can chat when we want on android you can tell me and I'll download the app and join your group! ;D

See ya

2. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

I don't know if there's an app. I cleared my fcb just by sneaking into the chat. You will usually find someone to co-op. I did it that way. Write fcb and the room number and the chapter if something special is needed. Some will even host for you. Don't mind to ask.

3. Tomatoast

Tomatoast New Member

Co-op? You can find players to play with quite easy on the Terra Battle Chat, there are people around looking to do eidolons e.g. King Orbling/Chaos, to hunt recode materials/job unlocking materials (most people trade by hosting for each other, double drop rewards for the same stamina cost) etc etc.

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi MrBaco, welcome to TBF :love:

Yes, unfortunately there are not many players that play public matches anymore, but you'll always find someone willing to co-op here :)

As zyron and tomato said, take a peek at the chat (here's the link, you also find it on the header menu and scrolling down from the forums index), but I'm sure you already found it ^-^

Something you want to do as soon as possible is to collect your 20 first contacts by playing with 20 different "accounts" (I say accounts and not people because some players, like me, have more than one :) ) to get 20 free Energy and 24 Metal Tickets.

Hope to see you around often
    :greet:

5. MrBaco

MrBaco New Member

Wait wait wait wait... If I play with 20 different people on co-op private rooms, will I get this? Omg

6. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Ahahah, wonderful, right?

Another tip, in case nobody still didn't tell you: as you probably noticed, right now we are having an event that grants every player with at least 2 S class (or higher) units by pulling 10 times in a row (read, by spending 50 Energy at once): since the chance to pull a rare character is something around 10% you might want to spend your Energy to do random pulls until you have enough adventurers for a team of 6 (thing that you probably already did), then stop using them and wait for the next "2/10" to have higher chances to find a useful unit :)

Another place where you shouldn't spend your Energy is the Companions of Truth pact to get B class (or higher) Companions: give the priority to the characters, many of the Companions you find there can be also found by evolving those you can find on the Companions of Fellowship by spending Coins.

Note that you can currently get 20 Companions Tickets (each one worth 1 pull from the Companion of Truth, worth 3 Energy) from the Trading Post for 80 Animata Items each (an efficient method to farm these is playing the Battle Champs event which is currently available. Get as many as possible, then wait for the Companions equivalent of the 2/10 event I mentioned you above ;)

Make me know if you need something; if you can't find me online, other users from the Chat will be more than happy to help you ^-^

Also, you might not need this, since you started playing since few weeks, but you might want to do a quick look at this thread, where I collected some tips I usually give to the new players :)

7. MrBaco

MrBaco New Member

Woah, thanks so much, it is a very useful information!

8. MrBaco

MrBaco New Member

I had good feelings about this game, but when I was on chapter 13 I was only logging in for the daily reward, but when I saw that I could upgrape even more my Lewto I loved this game even more.

9. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

I had the same issue at chapter 13. Toxoid killed my team as my healer was warped away. At that time I didn't know about s/l. I usually start games without reading guides. I just want to have fun and make my own experience. Sometimes the hard way. How I hated Lich in chapter 28.10 for constantly wiping out my team.:banghead::finger:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  10. PrivateYarrick

PrivateYarrick New Member

Learning about s/l changed my life. 100 days into the game untill i did hah