Increased pull rates event "prediction"

Discussion in 'Events' started by Caledfwch, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Caledfwch

Caledfwch New Member

It's been a while since I try to get some powerful end-game characters like photon and graviton users in the Pact Of Fate/Truth.
    So I wanted to see if there is a way to predict/guess who's going to appear in the next events. So I did this :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-z90N2weYGoRk1BQk05TjYwcVE/view?usp=sharing
    (Source : http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Pact_of_Truth)
    I sorted characters by class and marked the date of every increased rates events.
    Since character and its recode appear almost always together I only took the "basic" version for the chart.

First thing that I noticed is the absence of the "First Generation SS Class" Characters : Gugba, Gaiga, Czekras, etc...
    What we could also say is that the "native" Z class characters are very presents. Some of them appears four times (!) like Andelucia, Beau'ne or Myne. It seems logic since they are very powerfull units that can attract "old players"
    Every "classic" elemental mages appeared 3 times (Piz'fer, Lewto, Jennish) except Zerro so she can be a possible incoming unit for the next event (plus she appeared for the last time the 2016/12/05)

We can try to guess who can be in the next events ( Warning ! It's only guessing from my part. You can try to participate too.) :

Lacuma : Every native Z character with a recode (Senala who's special I must agree but still... and Mizell) appeared two times except him and appeared for the last time the 2016.09.30

Shweiz : High tiers Z class tend to appear more frequently and he was on a event "only" three times. He appeared last the 2016/10/21.

Zerro : Like I said before she's the last one of the classic SS mages that didn't appear 3 times. 2016/12/05 Last.

Maldor and Jag : They are newly added characters and these are generally presents on the events following their additions to the TB roster

That's all for the moment. Thanks for reading my post. I apologise for my bad english.
    I think I'll update my chart and this post.
    If I did any mistakes or if you think that I'm wrong tell me, It will surely help me.
    Edit : PM me if you want to apply modification at the sheet page.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    doodootron and Ultima like this.
  2. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

In all the increased rate events a base character with their recodes are always featured, along with one other new/native Z character. Characters who aren't new and don't have recodes aren't a big draw, so that's why I'm guessing characters like Gugba haven't appeared in increased rates.

Caledfwch likes this.
  3. Caledfwch

Caledfwch New Member

Yeah, that's I thought.
    It's like you can't have a character without recode unless it's a S class character (Okklikot for example).

4. Biotar

Biotar Member

They also have the habit of putting new characters into the increased pull rates event, so Maldor and Jag are quite likely to be featured in the next two increased pull rates event.

5. Caledfwch

Caledfwch New Member

So Sayu was effectively on the 2017.03.23 increased odds events.
    As for Maldor and Jag I added them to the possible next characters, thanks Biotar.