Just return and dont know what to do...

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by killershrimp, Nov 17, 2016.

1. killershrimp

killershrimp New Member

I left this game when I was trying to finish POF...

Now it has the luck system... does that mean I have to finish another POF? I am planning to recode jennish but do I have to get that two minions (for recode jenish) 100 luck?

My idea for now is to recode palpa first then bahl. Mayb odin next? anything else worth to recode? Thank you guys for any help!

Attached Files:

2. jiang zhaohua

jiang zhaohua Member

• Yes, You need finish another POF to get a Free 100L team; fortunately, unlike SB, Luck for class A,B,C,D is maxed at 70, 80 for S/SS, 100 for Z/Lambda, you need few coin to finish POF (coin version).
    • Bahl shall be recoded first as Bahl ^ is the TOP 1 physical DPSer. Compare to the non-recoded Bahl, Bahl ^ has a bout 150% damage improvement.
    • I don't suggest to recode Jennish, unlike Fire and Ice, Lighting is weak against both Dark and Gravity, meanwhile, the enemies after chapter 31 has high magic resistance.
    • A'merpact is worth to be recoded as A'merpact ^ is TOP tier ICE mage, currently his A'merpact O is currently avaiable in TP.
    • It seems you doesn't have Leviathan ^ yet, I suggest that you'd better farm TP items now to exchange A'merpact O, you need ICE Bind skill to run MZ 7.
    • You can recode Palpa later, she need few recode material and her agument attack is very useful.

3. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Since you're missing Gatz^ and don't have Gatz for recoding I'd actually recode Palpa first. Augment attack (tap skills) are extremely powerful and can trivialize many battles even with only the 3 charges Palpa has. Many bosses can be one-turn KO'd with a double pincer and triple tap and will make farming Kino/8-Bit and Ch. 34-10 much easier.

Speaking of which, I would work on unlocking jobs and leveling most of your characters to 65/65/90 (you can safely ignore Burbaba). The trading post is in full rotation status now which means each week you'll be dealing with a Kino and 8-bit boss. Most of these bosses have one or two weaknesses and take about 10% damage from all other sources. This means you need to really diversify your roster to farm them effectively without tearing your shirt in frustration. Trading Post is a great way to pick up S and SS rank companions, power ups, companion tickets and recode/job materials.

Double drop day for chapter 6-8 is tomorrow so it will be a good idea to farm metal tickets so you have plenty available for the next time Metal Zones 6 and 7 appear in the arena... the latter assuming you have A'merpact O, Levi^ or Dragon Fans.

Lightning may be weak to dark and gravity, but gravity is pretty rare. I can only think of Inexorable Dragon King as a major gravity battle. Maybe PVP, but magic is less useful overall in PVP in most cups. The advantage to recoding Jennish is that with the 40% skill boost you'll get from the monsters (assuming you bring them to 100% SB each) you'll max Jennish^'s SB and remove him from the Z rank pool. This increases the chances of getting a more useful character like Mogha, Sayu, Mizell, Schwiez and Peyrna since the game determines rank first, then character when recruiting.

Chapters 1-5 are 1 stamina now so you can use Yukken^ to recruit all the monsters in those chapters to save yourself plenty of money when finishing PoF. Keep in mind that recruiting non ^ units will NOT increase their luck, only SB. This means you must use coins to finish PoFoF so saving money anywhere else is important. Fellowship tickets are also in the TP right now so you can buy 20 of them (equal to 60k coins when recruiting from PoF) for about 50 stamina worth of runs. Coin Creeps 3 will require about 150 Stamina for an equal amount of money.

4. killershrimp

killershrimp New Member

Thanks a lot for the reply!
    I will be working on farming mustache on spinetrich 2. And next will be farming COINS to finish POFOF and POF(I am close to finish).