Kino and 8-Bit L100 guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by LegendaryFrog, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

Hail of blows is "Inflict weapon damage x1" but several times. That's not fixed damage, so I guess Tonberry doesn't work, but Suoh's Phys Dmg Down 25%, Self, 30% could be really useful here.

2. wes

wes Member

8-bit golem^ is a spear whose OII is disarm kinetic trap, self. Pretty much designed to counter 8-bit orbling III

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Kraken Kino Strikes back is really tough with a 100 luck team. I finally managed to beat it but the rewards are completely not worth it. The collector in me wants to do it until I get a Kraken Kino O so I might try a bit more...

Edit: After I typed this up, I tried a few more times and was able to beat it 3 more times so I guess its not as hard as I originally thought. Much luck involved with landing a status/death on the adds. Once they are gone its pretty easy.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Yeah, definitely only running KrakenIII until I collect all the otomo I want. For item farming Mechanic is where it's at lol

5. Lucida

Lucida Member

Don't know Mechanic is used for which character as a recoding material.
    I guess that may be a healer.

6. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

Not really, the kinos and 8-bit don't follow the same rules as monsters for recodes. Suoh Λ is a swordman and he needed Kraken kino, who is a bowman, S'naip is a bowman but he was recoded with 8-bit Golem, who is a spearman and Amina Λ is a healer but needed 8-bit Hiso alien, who is a remedy (kind of).

Lucida likes this.