Lucia Event Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by Kouromaro, Nov 4, 2015.

1. seohalf

seohalf New Member

thank you for you respond
    im just wondering why i should take lucia when i have yukken with nego pro why not taking odin instead , recoding gego will take me soo much time cause i dont have items for recoding and still need to lv up him

2. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

I thought the level of your Odin said 34, but now looking again it is 84. Take him instead of Lucia, just make sure you pincer Yukken on the final hit. You don't need Gego recoded before you finish this, but his time control (really useful on Storm witch) and regen will make bringing him worthwhile even before recoding.

3. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I'm not sure this is possible on an iPhone?
    What do I do on an iPhone? I have same problem. Restarting the game did not fix it.

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Unfortunately I never used iOS, so I can't help you, but I read that some users managed to clear their app cache using tools like the desktop Application i-Funbox or the (now removed) app CM Security.

I hope some iPhone user could help you (all I can do is googling solutions that may not work, I'm sorry :/ )

5. Caraquena

Caraquena Active Member

Grace's wild beast debuff is only 10% compared to Nakupi's 20% plus as a B-class bow she is much more fragile. Any decent spear or sword is probably better than Grace.

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    [​IMG] Defense -XX%, Wild Beast is a stackable buff, so having an extra unit capable to cast it can help some players defeating enemies faster;

As you said, Nakupi's defense in job 3 is higher than Grace's (293 vs 275), but Grace can repair with her stackable [​IMG] Defense +10%, Self, 30% (without considering the passive [​IMG] Defense +10%, Equip on her 3rd job which already makes her a tankier unit than Nakupi).

In case a player needs the help of units like the sword wielder Nakupi or the Bow unit Grace for defeating this dungeon enemies, I suggest him/her playing with a full-sword or a full-bow team including both Bahl (or S'naip) and Korin (or Pahrl) for their Attack x1.5 buff (that many of us already know well) and the 2 buffs Defense +20% and Defense +30% of the weapon support unit (which helps ...well, quite a lot).

[IMPORTANT] Both Leonidas and Storm Witch are immune to DEF Down malus.

MC Hair likes this.
  7. Itzigo

Itzigo New Member

Hello, started playing recently, about 10 days ago, I'm trying to get a team ready for Lucia Z, been trying to beat stage 2 but it was a failure due to fire damage =_=
    Can you please tell me what I should level in order to try and farm stage 2 and 3?
    Here is what I have got:
    SS:
    Jennish 35/60/58
    Lucia 62

S:
    Pupropè 62/0/0
    Palpa 31/0/0
    Y'apkar 37/0/0
    Echo 33/0/0

A
    Kem 54/30/64
    Harold 52/0/0
    Ka'pori
    R'zonand
    Kana
    Nakupì
    Maralme
    Velraine

B
    Bahl 58/71/0
    Grace 25/52/0
    Kuscah 75/15/0
    Ma'curi 37/1/1
    Ba'gunar
    Zan
    O'pari
    U'nasag
    Sorman

Bolded my usual team

8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Hi Itzigo, welcome to TBF ^-^

As you can read here "Lucia II" boss takes x1.6 (instead of x2) damage from Ice units and 56% damage from other type of magic while the "Lucia III" dungeon boss takes 10% damage from Ice, Fire and Lightning, while other form of magic (Dark and non-elemental) inflict 80% of their original power, soooo:
    • Level up Ma'curi and Bahl for both the dungeons; unlock their job 2 lv65 "Attack x1.5" skill as soon as you can, since it allows to increase the damage they can deal by a lot. Really, a lot.
    • Level up Kuscah for the "Lucia II" dungeon; unlock his 3rd job as soon as you can and use that, most of the time job 3 has the best stats.
    • Nakupì's Defense -20%, Wild Beast skill can be helpful on both "Lucia II" and "Lucia III" dungeon, since it reduces (each time the skill procs) the physical defense of half of the units present on the dungeon (which also features Machine monsters), but both bosses are immune to that effect.
    • Y'apkar Ice skills can help you a bit against Leonidas, same for Velraine, Zan (job 3) and U'nasag.
    • Kem can help Ma'curi to stay alive, while Ka'pori can increase by 20% the damage dealt by Bahl.
    Mmm... a Ma'curi, Bahl, Kuscah, Ka'pori/Jennish, Velraine/Zan and U'nasag team should be ok for Lucia II, but for I don't know what you can use in Lucia III :S

Ma'curi and Bahl will be there too, maybe even Ka'pori, Kem and Velraine (dark skills) but since Lucia III does not require a healer (the only way to heal your units on the boss room is pincering an enemy unit) and most of your units deal base most of their damage on elemental skills they are out... Maybe using this team (and Lucia as 6th) you can do it :/

PS: A question to whoever played Lucia III: what happen if a Healer with WO dies on Boss room? Does Storm Witch cast Nullify Healing on him again?

9. Zyy

Zyy New Member

I had the same problem. I had to back up my account and reinstall Terra Battle in order to fix it.

10. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Yes, have a look at page 4 of this thread. The boss cast Nullify healing every time our own party members are not already under Nullify healing effect.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  11. Duraxyll

Duraxyll New Member

I have Piz'fer, and he has a one time revival ability. As soon as he revived, the Storm Witch will cast Nullify healing again on everybody.

12. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

You'll want to level: Macuri, Bahl, Harold, Kuscah, Lucia, and Yakpar. Use that same team, but swap Kuscah for Kem in Lucia 3 (Yakpar can handle the healing up to the final battle, when you don't need a healer). If you can get that team decently leveled (Lucia needs to be level 80 for recode anyway), Lucia 3 shouldn't be too bad. If you're having trouble on Lucia 2 with that team (you'll need to do it several times to get 5 compass), level Unasag and bring him instead of Bahl or Harold. Jennish is normally going to be your powerhouse, just not in the Lucia event. Good luck!

13. Devin F

Devin F Member

Up to 4 maps, 4 compasses

and 17 mother f&$king lanterns.

Ether, vortax and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  14. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Sounds like you're not running storm witch. You should be running storm witch.

15. Meadbook

Meadbook New Member

Yukken 70 70 86 Anima 70 70 77 A'misanda 70 70 73 Lucia 75 Zuzu 68 65 71 Rejin 65 70 77 Bonna 70 79 90 Pupropu 65 65 67 Palpa 67 65 72 Leviathan 71 Bahamut 90 Odin 61 Echo 63 51 Eileen 53 65 65 S'naip 70 70 89 Manmer 51 52 62 Korin 61 51 Jade Dragon 90 Celestial Dragon 71 Onyx Dragon 65 Vajra 65 Leonidas 61 Bahl 70 65 70 Sh'Berdan 65 69 66 Amazon 66 50 Zan 70 70 74 Ba'gunar 65 66 70

I have some monsters, but those are all the majors I am working with.

16. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

Definitely need to level and use Manmer. He can deal with the demoralization, AND boosts Snaip. Bring Snaip, Yukken, Zuzu, Bahl, Manmer, and your healer (A'misandra I guess). Make sure Yukken gets off Neg Pro on the final pincer, and put a magic attack otomo on A'misandra so she isn't totally worthless in the last battle. Bonna might be able to work as your healer, or if you're feeling really bold bring Rejin with a healing otomo (if you have one, if you have two one on Manmer as well).

17. Devin F

Devin F Member

I was getting SB for Lucia while farming, and storm witch takes me too long. I got all the items now, though. : )

18. Drake the Drake

Drake the Drake Member

Hello everybody! First post here so please be nice. :)
    I have been playing Terra Battle for 72 days and love it. Am in the middle of chapter 31 in the story.

I have completed the Lucia event 1 and 2 areas without too much trouble but the Storm Witch is driving me crazy. I can reach her all right, but end up in a long, long battle that ends with me unable to pincer the orbling for some reason and I go down.

My usual party is:
    Ma'curi j3 lv90
    S'naip J3 lv90
    Rikken j3 lv79
    Suoh j3 lv78
    Puprope j3 lv89
    Pupropu j3 lv90

Though to get through the early stages of area 3 I swapped out Rikken for Kuscah for healing support. Otherwise S'naip especially gets slashed to pieces in the first stage.

Reading the thread it looks like my mages are not too helpful so I am thinking of swapping them out. Here are the other (semi-descent) characters I have on the bench:
    Camelia j1 lv14
    Lucia j1 lv60
    Leviathan j1 lv43
    Odin j1 lv72
    Tiamat j1 lv1
    Kem j1 lv26
    Metupi j1 lv10
    Lich j1 lv1
    Samupi j1 lv10
    Velraine j3 lv77
    Ka'pori j1 lv22
    Grace j3 lv78
    Amazora j1 lv10
    Gigojago j1 lv10
    Sh'berdan j1 lv14
    Zenzoze j1 lv12

Any ideas on a better team or approach?

Thank you in advance!

19. P'sh

P'sh Active Member

Just an FYI for Lucia III... Death, paralyze, icebind, and gravity, I'm assuming the other status too, seem to work pretty well for keeping the mobs under control. For some of you guys having trouble with it, this might be a good approach for you.

20. Ashitaka

Ashitaka Active Member

Do you have the job items to get Odin to Job 3? If not, use Grace and Velraine (since they are leveled). If you're going to level somone, go with Kem, he can help Macuri and has the right circle of carnage for the extra monsters. Kapori would be my second choice.