[Notice] READ BEFORE USING REFERRAL CODES

Discussion in 'Co-Op Mode & Friend Finder' started by garou, Jan 23, 2015.

1. windrixx

windrixx Member

Does anyone know what happens if you give a code out to someone and they input it, but never hit Chapter 3? Do you permanently lose that spot (I assume you have only 10 referral codes to give out)?

2. Lem3ssie

Lem3ssie New Member

3. DhamonGrimwulf

DhamonGrimwulf Member

Your code is always the same. The rewards you get are by order. The first person to complete Chapter 3, gets you the energy. It doesn't matter if that first person was actually the 20th that input your code. So share away! ;)

Edit: upon reading my comment, I realised I may have not been entirely clear: You can share as many codes as you want, as long as 10 people finish Chapter 3, in whatever order, in whatever time, irregardless of the amount of times you shared your UNIQUE code, you will get all the rewards that belong to you.

4. windrixx

windrixx Member

Actually, you can only have 10 people input your unique referral code. Once that limit is reached, no one else can input it. So to answer my original question, yes all 10 people have to clear Chapter 3 in order to get the rewards, and only 10 people can accept your code (so if someone accepts and never clears Chapter 3, you can't get all the rewards).

5. DhamonGrimwulf

DhamonGrimwulf Member

Huh. Really? That sounds really odd. I'll test it when I have time.

6. XoToX

XoToX New Member

I had the same question of windrixx. A friend to me, reroll master, waste 7 of my ten codes :(. I really hope that MistWalker adds/ will add a "timer limit". Something like about 1 month without completing chapter 3, your code is available again, for me, 7 times... :(

7. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    If someone of you guys (or a random not registered player) are still confused on how this works I'll do a summary:

You can Invite up to 10 people, once someone redeemed your code you don't get any reward until he has completed chapter 3 (so if he used your code to get 5 energy only for rerolling YOU LOST 1 or 5 energy).

when the 1st, 5th and 10th player who redeem your code has completed chapter 3 you'll get 5 energy, so you don't need that 5 or 10 people redeem their code; I redeemed codes #1-7 without problems, the 8th was probably used for reroll and I got the reward for 9th code after the 10th user (which gave me 5 energy).

If A used B's referral code, B can redeem A's code (I did it with my brother)... and... I think that there is nothing more to add :)

DhamonGrimwulf likes this.
  8. Waghedelo

Waghedelo New Member

Maybe a stupid question...Do you think there are any chances for a possible ban by MW using this (extremely boring xD) procedure?

9. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Don't think that they will, what happens if I invite 10 friends at my house and we all play terra battle togheter? :D

Waghedelo likes this.