[Official] Pact of Truth Pull Consolidated R&A Thread

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Kivanc, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Olber ^

That's all I have to say. :angelic:

(For those who don't know me, he was my final PoT pull... I now have all PoT characters... 100%)

2. Tsrintox

Tsrintox Active Member

Just pulled puprope^ and Zerro on my secondary account :D

fo shizzle my nizzle likes this.
  3. nma099

nma099 Well-Known Member

So, this one was painful... I only had 2 Z characters not at 100% and one to pull.
    Here is the result:
    Yukken Z (dupe), Yukken Z (dupe), Alika Z (dupe), Yukken Z (dupe)
    At this point, I had to finish Yukken by hand as she was 97%.

Then a new Alika Z dupe :(, and finally...

2015_10_09_07.09.34.jpg

:D

Now I am not sure what to do: finish the game and unlock the Princess and the King or wait for new characters to be released...

4. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

Dat rng :troll:

If your rng is as bad as mine, your best bet is to roll the princess (99.999999% guaranteed first roll after finishing ch 34). SB her and anyone else you presently have, then you can get the king and whoever else is released next :D

5. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

So Olber ^ trolled you in the end too, eh? My ending was similar to yours too... so many dupes before he finally popped :p.

6. Tsrintox

Tsrintox Active Member

I have olber^ and rejin^ to go even though they are Z's I'm stuck with the same dilemma.

7. BambY

BambY Active Member

With all the event going on at the moment, I dont think a new PoT character is going out soon.
    So you will have time to SB the princess,
    If you are afraid and want to go very fast, and If you can afford it, pull her 2 or 3 times, so she start with a decent SB, and it's gonna be very fast.

(I have done that, she is at 40% at the moment, but I am bored with SB as I dont have any more things to pull :D --except the king--)

8. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Agreed with Bamby, new characters coming out is doubtful, so you can likely pull her safely now. (Although I wouldn't pull her multiple times... if a new character comes out and you have the energy, then pull then as you at least have a chance for the other character ;) )

9. Tsrintox

Tsrintox Active Member

Just finished PoT kind of (still need to finish SBing 6 characters)

fo shizzle my nizzle and Jeba like this.
  10. Tuo

Tuo Active Member

Congrats :)

Tsrintox likes this.
  11. swl

swl Member

Pull 10x events
    01. Czekras :D
    02. Harold (Dup)
    03. Djugan :D
    04. O'pari (Dup)
    05. Samupi (Dup)
    06. Harold (Dup) :(
    07. Pupru :D
    08. Samupi (Dup) :(
    09. Sh'berdan (Dup)
    10. Burbaba (Dup)

At least got 3 Golds :D

fo shizzle my nizzle likes this.
  12. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

Did an 11 pull just now...

1. Jennish (Kind of a dupe, since I already recoded him)
    2. A'misandra (Kind of a dupe, since I already recoded her)
    3. Amina (Dupe)
    4. R'zonand (Dupe)
    5. Sh'berdan (Dupe)
    6. Harold (Dupe)
    7. Harold (Dupe)
    8. Harold (Dupe)
    9. Gigojago (Dupe)
    10. Gigojago (Dupe)
    11. S'naip (Dupe... and he was at 98.6% SB... it's like MW threw him in at the end just to spite me)

Still don't have so many good adventurers... Gegonago, Gugba, Lewto, Zerro, Alika, or Yukken. RNG, why you hate me?

13. supergaijin

Well, you had to get them out of the way anyway, but they're not "dupes" just because you recoded them. they're "just" more chars to add to your collection now :p

14. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

I guess double Jennish could be useful for potential future darkness levels, but regular A'misandra does nothing for my roster other than drain my energy :(.

15. supergaijin

5 energy is a small price to pay for clearing the way for better chars :D

16. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

It's strange (okay, I know it's RNG), I had terrible luck for the longest time (no particularly good S units, no top tier SS units, no Z, etc.), and despite the SS and Z pools expanding in the time period of the last handful of "Pull 10" events, I've had the opposite of your luck. I did get a dupe of A'misandra (haven't SB'ed her Z form, so I got an SS dupe), but I've gotten 3 new SS characters in the last 20 pulls (I did one pull 2 days ago, and one about...3 events back), 2 of whom were the main 2 units I desperately wanted (Gugba and Piz'fer).

With that being said, with the exception of Invincible (who I pulled a year ago, spending like 5 energy), I've pulled no Zs from PoT whatsoever, so I guess that's my weak point. Not really looking forward to recoding Piz'fer...:confused:

17. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

300+ days of playing and I've managed to pull 2 Zs (Reijin ^ and Koko ^) but had a pretty decent SS/S streak for a while (Samatha, Olber, Jennish, Piz'fer, A'misandra, Bonna, Gatz). Lately, however, all of my S+ pulls have either been dupes or the non-recoded form of my recode units (I have double Olber, double Jennish, double A'misandra, double Reijin, and double Koko).

With the exception of double Olber (looking forward to Bruiser Cup #2!), it's frustrating to keep pulling the units I've already recoded instead of the great S+ units I don't have. My luck has definitely come in waves for this game. My roster overall is definitely great, especially considering the minimal amount of effort I have put into SB (I only finish off SBing units that either naturally get to 80+% through use or by recoding units), but for a very long time, my luck was terrible.

I didn't pull a real healer (Kuscah) or a mage (Daiana) until after Ch 20, and didn't pull a levitation user till after Ch 30. Going through Ch 18 with only the C-class Healer, no mage, no levitation user, and an overall weak roster (Maralme and Velraine made it into the top 6 of my roster, just to give you an idea...) almost made me quit the game...

18. supergaijin

:eek: that luck with only maralme/velraine sounds like you were running through the game as blind as me the first time, without trying to finish PoF for some good chars :hilarious:

I ended up hitting the wall in ch20 rather than 18. Glad you persevered :D

19. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Yeah, it sounds like you've had somewhat of a similar experience to me. For a lot of the game I had almost nothing ideal (my first S was Alika, no good healer for much of the game, like you), and only more recently when I spent a few bucks (mostly money I made taking Google surveys through an app on my phone) and pulled solely from "Pull 10" events did my luck get better. With that being said, I've approached getting new units from a squad-based perspective; I'm never going to have the collection of units, nor the mass of 100% SBed characters that a lot of the people on this forum have, so I'm concentrating on getting a general purpose squad I'm happy with, with a couple units that can be switched in or out depending on what I need. I'm content to have two SS mages (since I got the one I really wanted, Piz'fer), happy with Seiryu and Invincible as my "natural" Zs, and have a good amount of physical attack if I need to switch it in (Gugba, albeit with low SB, Samatha Z, etc.). I've got A'misandra for all my healing needs (and just got Amimari, in case she ever gets a Z recode and thus on A'misandra's tier), etc. Basically at this point I'm in collecting mode--If a character looks cool, I'll hope to get it, otherwise I'm fine with what I currently have (although I could definitely use someone like Olber for a defensive boost).

20. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

I'm also super happy with my roster, except for one glaring exception: Gegonago for PVP

Gugba would be nice too, but the only real reason I keep pulling from PoT instead of CoT is Gegonago.