POLL : Which A/B class would you like to see getting recode?

Discussion in 'General' started by kaze19, May 13, 2017.

1. kaze19

kaze19 New Member

Hi there,
    I made this topic just out of random curiosity and interest in what other people think.
    We all know that end game content is dominated by S/SS classes and their,usually, really strong Z recodes,but some of the A/B classes that got their recodes make a cut in the teams we are often running in fights against strong enemies. Therefore,I made this topic to see what YOU think,who should,in your opinion,get their recode in the near future and why.

NOTE :
    I will cut out few of the adventurers directly on the start to keep the pool more "balanced".
    There adventurers are :
    1. Ba'gunar - as it seems he is about to get recode soon
    2. Iskar - the only photon adventurer in A/B class,based only on that he could be top pick for many people
    3. Ma'curi - HE IS THE MOST WANTED A/B CLASS RECODE IN THE HISTORY OF TERRA BATTLE

That said,my vote goes to U'nasag,despite his,not so cool, art in Job 3 he played a HUGE role in my early Terra Battle stages so my vote is rather personal nature. Besides that I would like to have recoded Ice Spear adventurer (hopefully with better artwork).
    I can't wait to see what you guys think.

https://strawpoll.com/8gezbdb

Until then,have fun and enjoy Terra Battle :)

2. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

Kuscah for B recode . Harold for A recode. give Harold a 1.2 x stack and might have a new snaipe

3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    I'd go for Zenzoze: as it was "my personal U'nasag" (as I pulled him only late in the game so I can't compare them, but from their moveset they shouldn't be that different from eachother) I can say that the B class was really strong, and a recode of an hybrid Dark unit might actually bring something of a little different from the usual pure/graviton units.

Kuscah and Harold are 2 other interesting units, as
    • Kuscah was the very first good healer we had (talking for those who started in 2014, when he was the default healer)
      • although this could make SS healers lose their "exclusivity"
    • Harold, alongside to other units, with a x1.2 skill could actually bring a new standard for DPS, and therefore to new and hard dungeons.
      • But is already strong as it is, and I'd give the priority to other units.
    I'm a little sad for Pharl, as the other stonefolk children already have a recode :/

...O'pari Λ is going to be the strongest Z ever xD

4. dre

dre Member

Macuri any day

5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Pahrl for sure, it doesn't make much sense to recode the other two and not her. It's not like her recode would break the game so there's no harm in completing the set.

And then complete the rest of the four fiends by making recodes with 3 jobs of Kraken and Tiamat. They all have Kino versions but only two have recodes.

6. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Kuscah

Best healer for early game. Many veterans used to use him a lot since he's really good and easy to get. Plus, look at his profile. This old dude's a total bro. Like, 54B2 had wanted to kill you all, then after he joined Kuscah was just like "Who cares 'bout the past? Booze, man".

Sorman is the exact same gameplay-wise but he's nowhere near as cool as Kuscah so nobody cares about him. Of course this probably jinxes it so Sorman gets a recode instead.

wenify and Heallus like this.
  7. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

8. Manafont

Manafont New Member

9. Heallus

Heallus New Member

First choice Macuri(everyone is waiting for him), next Harold and......Sorman!
    Wanted to see younger version arts of this cute old man!! (Look at Jennish!!)

10. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Member

Manmer, Ka'pori (and though S-class Djugan)

... and though Circle of Carnage is not as an elementary part of the game anymore as it used to be. (staves, non-weapon-type, ...)

11. kaze19

kaze19 New Member

They are working on Djugan ;)

12. lynx

lynx Active Member

R'zonand ❀, just because he was my main healer for the longest time before I could drew A'misandra (I ran Lizardfolks only team in Story Mode).

Since his design is obviously based on Zorro, I would love his recode to have a special attack move that would hit enemies in Ζ shape area (2), preferably with flowery attack animation.
    Code:
    ● ● ● ● ●
          ●
        ●
      ●
    ● ● ● ● ●

13. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

I can imagine his skillset.
    Big Bang Arrows
    Big Bang Arrows
    Big Bang Arrows
    Big Bang Arrows

I hope Djugan recode does something interesting with the Circle of Carnage. Like, Reverse Circle or something.
    Who am I kidding it's going to be Gigaspear - filler - Gigaspear chain - Petaspear

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  14. JCH77

JCH77 Member

Eileen, with a true new chara design :)

Inept Negotiator and Biotar like this.
  15. Juicy

Juicy New Member

Pahrl Λ, hoping she also gets profile interaction with my boy my man Korin Λ.

Yes, I ship the two of them, s-shut up.

16. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Member

(btw and sorry for off-topic) the most wanted recode of all-time was always, is still and will be for quite a while concerning >this guy<

BlackSama and freelame like this.
  17. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Member

I would say either Manmer or Unasag, as I used both quite extensively through the story due to a lack of better units.

Or Maralme because that's another free 100L character and she won't force me to spend more time in the forest :).

18. LDF

LDF New Member

Hands down for Iskar. will always love a decent and not-too-hard-to-get photon character:angelic:

Sean Bond likes this.