PVP Cheaters Consolidated (Tips against them)

Discussion in 'General' started by Elelyon, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Elelyon

Elelyon Active Member

Updated OP.

Thanks all for contributing, keep it up! The more we know, the more we can devise ways to counter them, or not give them the win by going for a draw, etc.

2. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

if you face MarxForever (uses lewto z and lucia z) game will take too much to load and you will end in a timmed out and lose while he gets the win and no way to counter it
    [​IMG]

3. Dawras

Dawras Active Member

Medals:
    It has happened to me too. Three times.
    Just a coincidence?

4. D-rex

D-rex Member

I too have faced this. 4 5 times in fact! I couldn't even hit pause to give up. I could spam hiso's which was mildly enjoyable, and I could hit the slow down/speed up button, but nothing else I did seemed to work.

I get why people cheat. It's stupid, but I get it. But this taking things to a whole new level.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  5. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

that's true :D

I've only encountered one spammer before and he quit spamming when he saw it didn't affect me :troll:

6. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

no i got it again and other players as well

7. tbowlo

tbowlo Member

Was just going to post about this douche, same here. Before 1st turn loss for anyone he encounters. He doesn't even try to hide it, it's blatant. Marxforever that is

8. Oldmannings

Oldmannings New Member

I don't post often here, but I've had so many invalids during this last event that I decided I need to start reporting the more egregious culprits. Almost all of the invalids I suffer occur when I am in a dominating position. Unfortunately, the main source of cheating that exists on the leaderboard isn't captured in this thread. It is the use of dummy accounts to boost a main or secure the first player advantage through the use of timing attacks. This fact has become obvious in this past event due to the extreme variance caused by Bonna /\ and the Lizardfolk Heros. Additionally, conserved player pairs across pvp events confirms this.

Anyways, to my report:

In one set of 100 stam, I was invalided by Chop/Mop/Wiitard. I can't verify Chop's side of things because I am not close enough to him on the rankings. I have the mirror images of Mop and Wiitard's game history confirming they performed a Loss/Invalid instead of suffering a loss. I can't, however, attach the other pictures due to file size restrictions, but I can in subsequent posts if there is any interest.
    Screenshot_2016-04-12-20-01-48[1].png

9. Wiitard

Wiitard Member

Oldmannings I'm sorry you got an invalid, I don't remember playing you but if you can take my word for it I did not try to invalid, I prefer to not cheat,

A couple of times I have just given up when I know I will lose and have been given a win, the servers are unstable not.

But again I'm sorry dude

**edit ** has any one else encountered the pincered slow down trolls, MW should disable that button on pvp, a couple of times my opponent has 2 maybe 3 units left and slows the game before making a pincer how so much a cheat but annoying as hell

10. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

well some other cheaters i found this morning and @Oldmannings i got invalid against Mop too with in battle and both sides profiles screenshots
    in this order Mic'N DOP, Mop and someone with japanesse name
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and here the profiles of tha japannese guy and Mop and mine as well showing all 3 invalids aif anyone is able to see Mic'N DOP profile please take a screenshot and add it here
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Christian

Christian Active Member

So S class so much invalid now....MW please fix this...

12. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

He is already in cheaters list of this thread. He has been using it since first day of this cup

13. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

4 more cheaters from last hours in the same order (star) BACK (star), Aellion XIII, pesca and Cep(xaht like symbols that seem rusian or something lol)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and here my profile screen hohever i have no screen of theyrs if anyone can acces theyr profiles pelase post a screenshot if possible
    [​IMG]

at last to give a bit of fun to this thread and dont make it look so sad there is how i rekt BACK the first match pissed him too much that he invalidated second one :troll:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Wiitard and supergaijin like this.
  14. oldriku

oldriku Active Member

I just got an invalid by LoveSoldier
    upload_2016-4-13_21-55-27.png

15. Paddington1

Paddington1 New Member

glory just got a win/win off me. 04/13 23:20 PST

Some invalids are honest. I had a small percentage of invalids happen just as I was losing. (honest!) :p

supergaijin likes this.
  16. Tziouv

Tziouv Well-Known Member

No no how dare you? Having random uninformed/unaware people report every single invalid as cheating, and turning this topic into a mockery of itself was clearly the intended result. We had overstocked in peasant mob pitchforks back in the Dark Ages and totally planning to sell them off now. Now you have to go out and spill the beans? Our projected profit margins are in peril! :troll:

supergaijin likes this.
  17. Ryle33

Ryle33 New Member

I don't know if you are in the same situation as me but I am unable to win a match in SLeagu even with a top squad with WO on each char because when I am winning, THEY always make the match invalid !!!!! I'm going to be MAD !!! It is the first time I see this kind of behavior since I play pvp on this game. I have a 100 percent chance of meeting a cheater...

18. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Ah Terra Battle PvP...It's like a slot machine. Do you get to finish a match or will it be invalidated? Is the invalid legit or is it an exploit? You never know! (disclaimer... you usually know)

supergaijin and wrongnotes like this.
  19. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

To be fair, most of the players reported in this thread have been found cheating, so this thread is apparently doing its job.

20. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

and to be more fair if as tziouv mention "report every single invalid as cheating" was the case this thread would had 99+ pages already :troll:

supergaijin and yeezus like this.