PVP Cheaters Consolidated (Tips against them)

Discussion in 'General' started by Elelyon, Mar 21, 2016.

1. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

so yet another "minor" issue that's not getting resolved... :shifty:

2. Oldmannings

Oldmannings New Member

ChanKaHou disconnected during the first turn twice in a row, netting two wins and giving me two invalids.

This is particularly egregious, as he was running a team with garbage units, including invincible and a jennish z. His second match, he emoted at me then disconnected again.

Let me repeat that. He repeated ran a team that has zero chance of winning normally and is sitting comfortably in the top fifty. That's how confident this guy is with this exploit.

Screenshot_2016-06-10-02-09-03_1.jpg

3. Oldmannings

Oldmannings New Member

And here's the other: Screenshot_2016-06-10-02-08-42_1.jpg

4. Wee Orbling Z

Wee Orbling Z Active Member

Last match I gave up and got a victory. Thanks Mistwalker.

5. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

Those are the rarest and most sought after. Congrats :D

6. Jmchang

Jmchang Member

GreyFox (LWGXR) causes Win/Win when defeated.
    Normally I won't report this as it could be a server side issue,
    but 3 times in a row is a bit too obvious.

After a quick look, he also did it against @Elelyon.

I know I should've shot that stinger missile at your face before
    you got crushed by Metal Gear. Oh well.

Attached Files:

7. Wiitard

Wiitard Member

I have a kind of unrelated question after playing the hell out of this cup and getting quite a few connection losses (me thinking it was on there part but I was getting the loss) I think it may be on my end so is there any apps for Android that can make the connection more stable for me to try,

8. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

It's probably not on your end. Based on history and the way the connection with TB servers works it's usually an issue with either TB or someone else is intentionally causing disconnects. I usually PvP on my data plan so as to avoid connection issues on wireless and I have a cell tower on the neighboring apartment building so I rarely have connection issues on my phone when playing TB normally, but as soon as I PvP I'll 'lose a connection' in maybe 15%-25% of the battles. I know that sometimes there can be issues with how TB handles connection drops, but honestly it's mostly people just dropping from the other end. Maybe it's rage quitting and maybe it's exploiting, but unless you close the application, have a terrible router or live at the very edge of a coverage zone it's not going to be you.

supergaijin likes this.
  9. Loner

Loner Active Member

Lol tried to reach B league with my alt and got invalidated 4 times in a row from the same player :hilarious:

supergaijin and LegendaryFrog like this.
  10. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

there is no such thing as "MW servers" as soon as you connected to other player the connection is player to player so is fairly easy to manipulate the results as when the match ends and the game connect back to the server its impossible to tell what heppened

supergaijin and FishInTheDark like this.
  11. Sha_Losstarot

Sha_Losstarot New Member

Hello,
    I've starting the pvp event and have an issue with a cheater.
    Always the same scenario, starting like this:[​IMG] [​IMG] , then waiting [​IMG] ... [​IMG] and finishing by a loss for me.... It's happend 5 times! [​IMG] [​IMG] And i'm not the only one, look at an other player with the same ranking as me : [​IMG] [​IMG] and i've seen other again.
    This is totally unfair... an invalid, ok, it's kinda frustrating but you don't lose point... with this method you get a loose.
    I've already send a mail to the MW support, hope they'll do something...

Attached Files:

12. Christian

Christian Active Member

Welcome to the PvP................^_^ dunno why MW still allow invalid

13. FishInTheDark

FishInTheDark Forum Event Manager Staff Member

Yeah, it's been happening to me with a guy named raphael too. I lost to him like 6 times before the game even started. Not sure what's taking him so long to get to league S with instawins tho.

14. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

Yesterday it happened to me 5 times with the same player and the same team (AHHTK, can't read his asian name). I don't mind to loose, if the other one is better, but this is bullshit. I have sent a message to MW and got this response:

Thank you for reporting this matter to us.

Please be informed that we handle the players who are suspected of cheating accordingly based on the result of the investigation.

However, we do not disclose any information in detail regarding the standard bar such as what activities are considered as cheating, or which actions will be punished.

We appreciate your kind understanding.

Get tips and stay up to date on our latest news via our official communities.

15. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

Raphael is kind of a known issue, I faced him in Bruiser Cup #2, too, and yesterday three times. He always wins by timeout loss of the Opponent, yet there is no way to avoid it from your side.

16. Iridio

Iridio New Member

Me too with Rapahel had a thing :) I faced him three straight times (and waited some seconds before starting a new battle, than give up to play) and everytime no move, connection time out and I was the one to lost the battle :/

17. Sha_Losstarot

Sha_Losstarot New Member

Same for me, MW told me exactly the same, word for word.... Hope they'll really do something...

18. Christian

Christian Active Member

starting pvp....i'm kill 4char but after that...pop up lost connection.....wtf its new cheat or what. doing 17 macth but 2 timet get lost coonetiin n loses.

19. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

Anyone played against mum (XDTTJ)? That person just did a data inconsistency invalidation on me after a decisive turn in the match.

20. Jester4e

Jester4e New Member

I just beat the crap out of "gato" twice and it happened to me both times