PvP it doesn't get closer than this!

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by limitbereaker, Jan 6, 2017.

1. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

That Dex guy went for a final jump at last minute , luckily he failed and I kept my rank 100
    Also that rank 103 guy also went for a final jump last minute. Luckily kura beat him back for me.
    Thanks kura , you help me earn an extra 5 energy

Attached Files:

cjguitarman and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  2. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

I wonder if I should have tried playing this cup a bit more with my ghetto mage setup (Amina^, Gego^, Invinc^, Shin'en^, Piz'fer^, and Peyrna).

I ended up at rank 234 without playing a single match in S league... although, if so few player were playing, it probably would've been a slog to make it up to the top 100 with my team.

3. Lucida

Lucida Member

OMG, so few players in Terra Battle? Is there only one PvP server for counting ranks? I seldom play PvP though.

4. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Ended 519 without playing an S match either. I usually get to S league on tuesday (after the top players), I had better rank the few times I got there earlier.

5. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

I guess you can say that PvP is pretty much a niche event right now. I was barely playing at all, Just spent 1 VS Stamina Bar to get to A league yesterday, and ranked in the 800s. Not so many people o:

6. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

That is super lucky man, considering how RNG heavy this cup was, thats like quantumized luck^10.