Returning player needs help in what to do

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by isunohon, Oct 30, 2016.

1. isunohon

isunohon New Member

Hi all,

I've only been doing Battle Champs event for now and gaining Coins from selling Samantha and trying to complete my Pact of Fellowship with the coins as well as getting the trading post Items. As for my chapter I'm currently at chapter 24 and kinda stuck since all the enemies their had high defense and I can't DPS for the life of me. Any advise would help.

Screenshot_20161031-013101.jpg Screenshot_20161031-013110.jpg Screenshot_20161031-013121.jpg

2. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

As the enemies in chapter 24 are bow, I recommend to focus on sword and bow. Fortunately you have Bahl and S'naip. They are strong dps characters with their 1,5 multiplier. Try to get more SB on S'naip so this skill activates more often. A character at level 90 is almost worthless without SB.

Best is to place Bahl and S'naip on the opposite sides of the boss, do a double pincer with PowerPoint and S'naip and Bahl acting in second pincer. I recommend Korin as he boosts sword charas. Sheena is good too. She gives decent healing and dps and has +2 control time. Kuscah (my main healer til chapter 34) is a very good healer and has + 2 ct. Last character for 24 take second job of Suoh. He has a 1,2 multiplier.

Skullsplitter as companion stacks attack + 10 %, if you don't have Peta-Otomos like Ragnarok. On Kuscah I had shadowy rod fo more Hp. Kuscah has to survive every turn to heal all.

For later focus on Bahl, S'naip, Suoh, Alika (treasure hunter), Samantha, Jennish, A'hmerpact and Koko. They can be recoded to a stronger ^-version (A'hmerpact soon). So can Palpa. She isn't good, but her recode has augment attack, which boosts dps and turns fights a lot easier.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  3. isunohon

isunohon New Member

Thanks for now I'm gonna be focusing on filling up my PoF and getting past my current chapter to a higher one at least up to 34. Hopefully the fights won't be too tough for me.

4. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

You should be able to over-level power through everything up to about chapters 30 to 32, depending on your units. Bahl and Sn'aip should be able to carry you through just about everything at lv 65/65/90. Ch. 6 double drop day is coming up in two days so you can use Alika with TH to boost your drop rate and you can easily pick up 50+ MTs in a single day. MZ6 All Hail the King is coming back in a few days as well so it's a good opportunity to power level several characters up to, at least, lv 70 which will make farming ch 34-10 significantly easier.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  5. isunohon

isunohon New Member

I thought MT drop rate was abysmal so I've given up on farming MT a few days ago bit it's good to know that I could farm MT again. I was farming MT back when I first stopped so i got around 10 of those stocked already.

6. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

10% for each of 2 enemies and 20% for the boss... not really that abysmal, but on DDD it's 20% and 40% and with 1 TH on DDD it's 24% and 50%. You usually get 1 per run so if you average it out to that then you'll get 1 MZ5/6 AHtK run per 7 stamina which is really good... far better than any other option for leveling.