Rydia's Happy Alt Adventure ^:^

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Rydia, May 31, 2017.

1. Rydia

Rydia The GRRM of TBF Staff Member

Medals:
    Login Day 15:

POFoF Completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

After a few days of hard grinding in CC3 I finally "finished POFoF" and got my first 100 Luck team :D

Here is my current Box ^^

[​IMG]

Once I got my 100 Luck team I farmed Dracorin in stage 2,5 to get his SB to 100 ^:^

Now he is ready for recode.

Since I'm sitting at chapter 19 I have to advance through the story now, beat chapter 20 so I can recode Dracorin^ and get the 4th Member of my 100L team ^:^

!!!!!

Objetives now:

- Advance to chapter 20, recode Dracorin.
    - Farm 1 Tiamat Kino for Cam
    - Continue advancing through story. I would like to get to chapter 34.10 if possible.
    - Start the coin and material farming to complete POF.
    - Getting some more KO otomos in case Hiso appears :3 and a few more Healing Rods <3
    - Farm metal tickets!!! Thousand of tickets!! Million of tickets!!!! DD is almost here!!! AHHHHHH

- Coins needed to finish POFoF (Real one) --> 1,215,000
    - Coins needed to finish POF --> 5,772,000

Not counting Job and repulling coins here so would be a bit more :3

Next rotation:

- Waiting for new kinos :3 Hiso for a happy easy coin farming and Mechanic/Kraken for Vel/Suoh recodes would be awesome. Lets see if we get some of them in arena ^_^
    - Bahamut!!!!!!!

Im so so tired that Im going to take a few free hours of CC xD I want to play some story and I guess Ill come back to the coin farming tomorrow :love::love::love:

I feel...empty!!!!!!!!! LOL

Zyron likes this.
  2. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Member

Since you aren't going to use any energy on this account, your need for metal tickets will be fairly limited. You'll need XP for recoded versions of Bahl, Suoh, Camellia, Palpa, Velraine, Dracorin, Jaguna, Amisandra, and also BLO (base and recoded versions) and maybe some recode monsters. That's about it I think!

Rydia likes this.
  3. Rydia

Medals:
    :angelic::angelic::angelic:

4. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Member

Does this mean you are planning to farm BLO ^ all the way up to 100L on this account? I haven't even done that for Odin yet (I finished Baha and Levi in the forest so I could use them for RDK and IDK).

5. Rydia

Medals:
    Thats exactly what it means :3

But it will happen at the right time. My baby account still is working at Story and POF xD

Anyway to level and recode my current units and level their recodes is still a fair amount of tix.

EricTheMostRed likes this.
  6. Rydia

Medals:
    Hi!!! I havent updated this post in a while ^^

I took my gaming a little less seriously last days but I still did notable advancements in my alt:

- Recoded Dracorin^ and level him in MZ6 arena.
    - Got Bahamut and unlocked his 3 jobs
    - Farmed 1 copy of each Tiamat and Kraken Kino for future recodes of Suoh and Cam.
    - Farmed a lot of tickets during DD and level almost all my adventures to lvl 70 in MZ6 in Arena. Also some of the monster I would need for recodes.
    - Advanced story up to chapter 27 (almost finished it). Used my 100L team at first, but using a 80L team lately. Currently Running Seix2,Invi,Dracorin^, Sheena and Levi.
    - Repulled Dracorin, level him and completed POFoF up to chapter 27.
    - Farmed Mechanic Kino III for animata items and to raise his luck, I plan to get him up to 100L before event ends for future recode of Velraine. Of course im buying everything I need from TP
    - I also leveled some of my companions

So this is how my box looks now ^^ (Dracorin^ is missing in the pic but he is 100L of course)

[​IMG]

My next objetives:

- Continue advancing story chapters.
    - Continue leveling the chars Im missing in arena (I still have a lot of tix, MZ in arena is love <3 )
    - Farm Mechanic up to 100L. Getting coins from selling OII and buying/selling MM^^
    - Start to grind a little in Cryptic Forest even 2-3 luck in one day would help a lot.
    - After finishing Mechanic and if I have extra stamina to spare I would like to farm Bahamut SB in his stage I with my 100L team
    - Get some companions on Eidolons, probably host C3 runs to get my characters from 70 to 80? Waiting for 1/2 stamina event ^:^
    - Complete 8 bit rush to get the companions

And this is what I have been working on this week ^:^ I hope it maybe can serve of inspiration to someone :D

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    secangel likes this.
  7. Rydia

Medals:
    Login Day 23:

Hiiii!!!!

My alt is doing....GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I have advanced into story up to chapter 35.1. And farmed some helices I needed for Bahamut recode in 34.10. It also happened to be a good spot to get level my party members over 70 (I usually bring 4 strong units and 2 units I want to level)

I farmed Bahamut SB in Bahamut 1 with my 100L team until it reached 81. Then.........recode!!!!!!!!! I finally have a decent mage!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY (Dont feel offended Invi and Sei, you 2 are great but 30 SB isnt specially...reliable ^^U)

Contemplate my Majestic Baha^!!!!!!!!!!! (level 1 :D)

[​IMG]

So after that I recaptured him :goodjob: ^:^ (also got his weapon for 2nd and 3rd jobs...that I havent unlock bc...animaton, stupid animatons xD I hope they are in TP tonight xD <.<)

I still need to recapture Suzaku again so I can do his 2nd recode when I have time ^:^.

After that I repulled mantledrake from POFoF (Is important to always do this, I dont want to accidentaly do a recode and find out the monster luck wasnt maxed LOL :worry:)

I'm up to 6 King Orblin companions and 3 healing rods thx to Silver help <3 I have 2 of the KO maxed already. Waiting for hiso tonight to see if I need to level more or 2 are enough :question::question:

I have hopes I can get a loooooooot of coins from hiso :love::love::love:

I have been lightly grinding luck in the forest, and the rest of my stamina has been invested in Mechanic Kino for coins and TP items!!!!!!! All those Dark Matter and Particles will come handy!

Rest of the day:

- Try to get Suzaku from Baha
    - Continue farming Mechanic!

After login:

- Farm Hiso!!!!!!!!!:love:
    - 8 bit rush before it ends!!!!:upset:

Waiting to see what next TP brings ^:^

Remember guys that apart from TP today is DD for Eter!!! So if you need some is time to farm them!!!!!!!

Login Day 26

Farming hiso and forest >_<

2,5 m coins saved!!

I had 1,04 m at login 24 so I have got 1,5 m in 2 days, not bad :3

Login Day 27

Only 1,596,000 coins more to finish Pact of Fellowship!!!!
    Hiso at 100L
    All TP things bough
    Farming some mantles in 34.10 to recode levi <3

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017 at 2:54 AM