Shaplar Recode

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by tieuzbao, Nov 11, 2016.

1. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Has anyone recode him yet? Is he worth it? I have him at 100%SB and haven't touched him since he maxed SB.

2. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Sha'plar is a woman. The recode is pretty decent, I think, (very tanky) but since there's already Zerro^, Puprope` and Seiryu I'm not sure another shadow user is really worth it. Since Sha'plar uses PoFoF monsters getting to l100 will be pretty easier than most other recodes (only need 4), but Seiryu reaches l100 just from coins alone. The downside to not recoding her is that she 'fluffs' the rainbow pool and you might pull Sha'plar^ instead of someone more useful like Schweiz, Sayu, or Peyrna the next time you decide to recruit.

tieuzbao likes this.
  3. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Yes you should. Better have a 100SB rainbow than Gold to increase rate to have a new adventure if rainbow is pulled.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    tieuzbao likes this.
  4. wrongnotes

wrongnotes Active Member

Ive done it, but this was one of my first characters so soft spot and all that. Doesnt seem too powerful at first glance, but i figured might be helpful if a 100luck reijin run is needed. Plus only puts a gold back into the pull and takes a z out, so there's that :)

tieuzbao likes this.
  5. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

That was part of my hesitation in recoding her. I have most of the dark units - both versions of Zerro, Puprope and Seiryu (100L). But you guys are right, I forgot about the rainbow road.

6. Squidly

Squidly New Member

I recoded Sha'plar too, not because I like the character or because I want to 100L her...

I had Sha'plar S and according to Terra Battle Stats, the S version is easier to SB and rid from the pool than the Z version. Unless you are on Rainbow Road or your Sha'plar S is already at 60-70SB or higher, then it's probably worth going ahead.

7. shincheonji

shincheonji New Member

Don't do it, because you might end up pulling sharplar again.

8. Tbird3030

Tbird3030 Member

How good is death in pvp? Maybe good in that since can 3x proc death with demon otomo?

9. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

If I'm not wrong, it's between 1% and 2% chance