Squad Help for VH Route D and MFF Recode

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Khruses, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Khruses

Khruses New Member

I'm not sure what units I should use for either of these events. I've tried recode a few times, but failed(this was before I got Bahl^). I know I should probably wait until Echo is sufficiently leveled but I do want to read your suggestions for when I do attempt it again. Any help is welcome of course. I more than likely might not be playing well enough for all I know.

Units:
    Screenshot_2017-01-02-23-13-09.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-02-23-14-25.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-02-23-14-35.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-02-23-14-45.png

2. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I don't know if you're going for that 50 sec drag time for Ella^, but the party makeup is mostly the same.

Bahl^
    - High physical damage and helps clear battle 4c in one turn without killing the Masked Man
    Piz'fer - High magic damage for Kerams. Any mage will do, but Piz'fer is already 100% SB
    Kuscah - AoE heals are more important than direct heals since your goal is short, quick movements to keep under 50 seconds of drag time. You might not be able to get a direct heal on every character each round so Heal, All is worth more. Even if you're not going for Ella^ he's still your best healer.
    Sn'aip - Another high dps, but his SB is low (higher than Ma'curis though). Shouldn't be a big issue with PPs though, but you'll have to be careful of Jainus in battle 11d since he's sword based.
    Lucia^ - Lacking any other high level units Lucia^ would be your best bet. She's not all that great, but if you can't level any other units she'll do.
    Gego - Your biggest issue is that you're lacking levitation. Gego can be replace with Rainbow Balloons, if you have any, but Keram's slime trails can do a decent amount of damage especially if you can't get a Heal, All activated every round. I'd level him to at least 35/35/80.

If you're so inclined to do some more leveling outside of Gego I'd recode Palpa and level her as well. Her Augment Attack skill helps tremendously with battle 11d since only a few characters can do any reasonable damage to the boss.

3. Khruses

Khruses New Member

Any tips for MFF Recode? I'm still unable to beat it and I really do want to get the materials for Echo^ before the event ends.

4. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

You have to use a level 80, j3 Echo so you should level her up soon. Other than that the fight is pretty straight forward. Bring your hardest hitters - Bahl^, Sna'ip, A'merpact^ (I think he's stronger than Piz'fer against bosses), Gugba and Kuscha for heals. The trick to the fight is Moggy who has a skill that reduces the boss's defenses, but it only activates at a 1% rate which means you'll need Power Points to keep it active. Gugba has the skill Power Point Amp which increases the generation rate of PPs so it should make it quicker. Bahl^ and Sn'aip will be your hardest hitters. You can also level Ma'curi who should replace A'merpact^ as he'll hit much harder.