Squad help: I'm lost! Are some B really better than SS ?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Sandalman, May 15, 2017.

1. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

Hi, and thanks to those who will read all my post (and an even bigger thanks to those who will answer). And sorry, english is not my mother tongue.

That needs a quick story : I had a A/S/SS team, I began to have problems with story mode, so I went to the wiki to know which characters I should recode. In my mind, recode = higher ranking and higher ranking = best characters. So I only got interested in recoding for Z characters and having 50 energy for the guaranted SS. And I paid very few attention to A characters, and none AT ALL at B characters (except Grace I had from the start)
    Few days ago, I manage to get the 50 energy, and to have 2 new SS. And that's the beginning of me getting lost : looking for information on my new SS, Iv'e discovered that Macuri, a B that I have for yeaaaaarrrrs and never paid attention to, was said to be better than them.

So now, I need your help (please !) to know who is good and who is bad in my collection. I don't know how to make lambda, so here "L" is lambda. Characters with "*" are characters I already developed a little (3 jobs and at least lvl 60 on last one), "**" a lot (job3, soon 90)

Z
    Amazora L**
    Nakupi L**
    Jaguna L**

SS
    Amina**
    Bajanna**
    Jennish**
    Yukken**
    Burbaba L**

Czecras
    Suoh

S
    Pupropu*
    Raprow L* (got it already lambda)
    Lich L*

Palpa
    Noctis
    Zeera
    Ellvern

A
    Maralme**
    Jade Dragon*
    Nephrite Dragon*
    Kem*
    Korin*
    Diana*
    Rzonand
    Snaip
    Pahrl
    Manmer
    Velraine
    Eileen
    Kana
    Iskar
    Harold
    Nakupi
    Amerpact

B
    Grace**
    Shberdan
    Bagunar
    Unasag
    Raprow
    Amazora
    Kuscah
    Macuri
    Dracorin

Quest characters not finished
    Clara J2
    Lucia
    Nia J1
    Leviathan J2
    Bahamut J2
    Echo J2
    Odin J2
    Captive Golem J1

Rydia likes this.
  2. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Snaip is a must, he's as good as Macuri (but better since he can be recoded to Snaip^)
    Suoh is very useful as well and is a free recode (can be maxed out with coins, no energy required)
    Recode Amina for "Heal, All"
    Bahamut/Leviathan/Odin are all useful in lambda form (and free!)

Lucia^ doesn't get much love around here, but until I completed the Pact of Fellowship and got Invincible^, she was my only source of non-elemental magic damage, which was very useful

Rydia likes this.
  3. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

The strongest physical charas in game are S'naip, Bahl and Ma'curi, because of their stackable x1,5 atk multiplier skill in job 2. S'naip and Bahl got both a recode. Unlock job 2 of Ma'curi and S'naip and level both to 65. Recode S'naip as soon as possible. He will make a lot easier.

Until chapter 30 mages clean most stages. You have Jennish and Daiana. Jennish is strong as SS, as Z he is a beast. He was my first Z Mage and a gamechanger for me. Daiana is after recode one of the best fire mages in game.

Recode Amina. She is after recode the best healer in game besides Amisandra^. Kuscah is a good healer til you recode Amina. He was my main healer up to chapter 34. Once you have Amina^ you will only use her.

Try to recode Palpa. Her recode has augment attack. With this skill you buff the physical attack of all charas in team. With S'naip and Ma'curi as second in a double pincer you will kill most bosses.

Rydia likes this.
  4. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

I don't understand this part, sorry, there is something I missed : how can you evolve a character with coins ?

Yes, but here event is finished, so I can't get the recode element now, can I ?

5. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

There are 2 Pacts. The pact of fellowship (recruit via coins) and the pact of truth (recruit via energy). In both pacts you can decide to go for sb or luck. We call all charas that you can get without energy “free“.

When you pull a chara he gains sb or luck (depending where you pull) and he levels up. Suoh for example gains as SS-chara 5 level per pull in each job (open all jobs asap) and a skill-boost of 10% or +5 luck. With 10 pulls (= 30.000 coins) his sb will be at maximum and he will be at least level 50. Another 14 pulls for luck and he will be at 80 luck (max luck for SS charas) and he will be at level 90.

As long as Lucia event isn't in Arena you can't get the mats to job her up

6. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

oh, hell ! I thought only monsters could be recruited from pact of fellowship. That's why I didn't understand why other people were lacking money ! But you cannot choose for wich character you pull, can you ?

7. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Well, yes and no. Usually you can't pull the character you want. However, if you get SB or Luck of a character to max, you won't be able to pull this character. If you spend enough coins on coin pacts, you will eventually eliminate all of the monsters from list of pullable characters and will get adventurers from this pact. There are nine of them, some of them are really good. You can read about it here.

8. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

Ok, thanks a lot. So I have 100 000 coins and i probably need 10 000 000 ^^'

9. Christian

Christian Active Member

For max PoF i think is around 5-6 mill for now.....if you continue to PoFoF maybe around 10-11mill.

10. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

I would complete PoFoF first. It's quicker to complete than PoF, and on top of that, you can then pull from PoToF instead of PoT, to complete silvers even faster.

11. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

ok, too many abbreviations for me...
    Pact of Fellowship (coins stuff) : PoF
    Pact of Truth (energy stuf) : PoT
    Potof : pact of truth in the pact of fate section ??
    and what does "complete silver" mean ?

12. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

Yes. In pact of fate you can pull via energy (PoFoT = pact of fate of truth) or coins ((PoFoF = pact of fate of fellowship). All charas will gain luck there.

When you pull you see first a piece of paper in silver, gold or yellow. Silver will be charas/monsters from class D up to A, golds are class S and SS and rainbow will always be Z class.

When you start you will most likely get only or a lot silvers. That's why we advice to clear all silvers first. If that is done, there will be only gold and rainbow left.

Try to clear the coin pacts first. Then start to pull with energy or pull in a 10/2 event, where 2 golds are guaranteed.