Stoped for a long time (8 months) help for next goals

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by WoToFok, Mar 5, 2017.

1. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Hi everyone,

First time poster here but long time reader :)

I came back to Terra battle last week and i need your help to define my next goals !
    Here is my current roster (only sb rightly filled for higher rarity):
    Not able to link for the moment :( Will list interesting ones:

PoF complet
    Yukken /\
    Gego /\
    Gatz /\
    Rejin /\
    Lewto /\
    Piz'fer /\
    Zerro /\
    Baha /\
    Odin /\
    Levi /\
    Mizell
    Olber
    Gugba
    Czekras
    Alika
    Bonna
    dps's tri fecta
    Amerpact
    Daiana
    And my healer... Sorman :( :( :(

For me, first goal will or can (chose the best one ^^) be Shin'en. Is it possible with my roster? (of course i will up luck and find correct otomo :D) What can be the best one to form team?

After that i think i will be able to recode Mizell right? Same question, what can be the teams to accomplish this goal? (to find the matz for example):)

It would be great if you can link me some guides for shin'en, bahamut /\, dragon king etc.

In advance, thank you so much !!! :)

2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Active Member

You can find most of the guides in the Guides or Levels&Guides directory. Most of the ones you need are in page 1 or 2.

http://terrabattleforum.com/forums/Guides/
    http://terrabattleforum.com/forums/Levels-and-Bosses/

Here's the Shin'en guide in particular
    http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/guide-distilled-shinen-details.11145/

You may want to recode Bahl, S'naip, and Palpa to be ready for Shin'en. Depending on whether you have Mizell O, you may need to recruit Kraken Kino and its OII.

Primordial Dragon King is ezmodo with two tappers and the trinity.

The recoded BLO battles are the exact same as the Ultra battles, just with stronger enemies and the new traps. Just bring the same team, except bring someone who can disarm the traps (Baha - twisters, Levi - time traps, Odin - kinetic traps).

There's little point to fighting them unless you have a high Luck team though. Their unique loots, the Fangs can only be got through Luck Chests.

3. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Ty for your quick reply TrueShadow!
    Two tapers is mandatory for those fights?
    Should i recode Suoh too? And for what i read, temporal helix drop from 35-10? So if i clear this stage i'll have to wait hard mode time zone for shin'en right?

MizellO will return to trading post?

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi WoT, welcome back to TB and welcome to TBF ^-^

First of all, sorry for the late reply and grats on your roster, you have some great units there.

Second, about what to do, here's a a couple of links that can help you understanding better what happened lately and on what you might want to focus on:
    So, if you reached the late game you might want to:
    • Avoid to clear chapter 35 in order to be able to play the higher difficulty of Shin'en and Mutoh anytime (they can be recruited only in this way); if you cleared that chapter, you'll have to wait for the "Hard Mode" hours, between 12 AM/PM UTC and 1 PM/AM;
    • Farm Coins to clear the Pact of Fate of Fellowship (often shortened in PoFF, the coin version of the Pact of Fate);
    • Play the Dragon Kings from the Arena (available anytime);
    • Play Shin'en and Mutoh.
    Here few threads that might help you:
    The Inexorable Dragon King (the one "that should be done after" the Resplendent Dragon King) drop a companion that gives EXP+100% (a luck team is highly advisable), so you might also want to focus on beating the Dragon Kings first, while farming for the Coins you need to clear the Pact of Fate (PoF of Fellowship) and for Mizell O to come back in the Trading Post.

With Mizell and Mizell O, faming Shin'en becomes damn easy, reason why I think you should wait before trying to farm him (her Omicron allows you to get rid of the Kinetic traps very easily); if you really can't wait for it, Kraken Kino and its OII will be of help, but remember that you need a Luck team to farm the omicron companions.

Other companions capable to destroy the Kinetic traps are listed here.

The Bahamut's Fang you need to recode Mizell can be found inside the D+ luck chests on the stage Bahamut Recoded, and you want at least a unit with the Twister Ward ability (Suoh with his Omicron, available from time to time in TP, is a cheap choice) and one Ice unit. There are actually a couple of good strategies against him, one based on the classic Ice damage and another one on Olber's capsules (to nullify the physical damage coming from the twisters) and the fire shield companions (to nullify the fire damage), but you still want a team with a decent luck, which brings us, again, to the PoFF completition xD

Eventually, if spending hours playing the same stage over and over isn't a problem for you, you can farm Luck in one of the 2 newly added stages in the Cryptid Forest to make all the units in your team gain +0.1 Luck in a little less than 2 minutes, but working on the PoFF is probably a less tedious way to go xD

More information about Baha recoded can be found on this thread:

[!] Sorry if I rushed my reply, but as you might imagine there are too many things to say, hope I cleared your ideas at least a tiny bit ^-^U

5. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Woot that's a complete reply Mitsuki :)

Thanks a lot!

So if i understand PDK if the farming spot for helixes, coins and special companion right? What's the use of the axion dragon companion?

And if i successfully understand, before farming PDK i should up Luck to an average of 80 right? But is the regencell strat only viable one at the beginning?
    As i can read, i should go with Zerro /\, Pizf'er /\, Lewto /\, Gego /\ (mover), Sorman as healer, Gugba for PP amp? Or replace Gugba with regencell?

And my last question, is it mandatory to clean PoFoF before PDK? or should i up luck on forest?

Much easier to grind a when you know your final goal :)

Again, ty a lot both of you

Now i can post link :)
    http://tbs.desile.fr/#/share/EYQwFi...GcUuhcVXSubPbiihL+gSy6RK18Dlx3bQIOEzQJsDzYwgA

6. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Active Member

Uh, no. PDK is there for you to obtain the Axion Dragon companion only. Axion Dragon is a companion that gives tera-tier Graviton damage. It can be upgraded to Axion Dragon Z, which deals peta-tier damage.

Other than being a great all-around companion, the main reason you want it us because you need it to tackle the next boss, the Resplendent Dragon King (RDK). RDK only takes significant damage from Graviton attacks. Beating RDK will give you the Holy Dragon companion, which is the Photon counterpart of Axion Dragon.

As you might guess, the last boss, the Inexorable Dragon King (IDK) only takes significant damage from Photon attacks. IDK can drop the ultimate goal of the Dragon Kings, the PDZ companion. Equipping it on anybody will double the amount of EXP gained for everyone.

You farm Coins in Coin Creeps, just like usual. The usual place to farm Helices are 34-10 for Deepwater and Mantle Helices, while you farm Temporal Helices from the Trading Post. Also, from this update onwards, each of the Chimeras (Kraken, Marilth, Tiamat, Lich) drops one of the four helices (forgot which drops which, check the wiki).

You don't need Luck to beat the Dragon Kings. In fact, you don't need Luck to beat anyone. Luck plays absolutely no part in battles, only the rewards you get afterwards.

It is recommended to have high Luck since the Dragon Kings can also drop the above Companions in Luck chests, thus reducing the grind, but it is in no way required.

Also, you got your team wrong. For PDK, you want strong physical attackers + tappers.
    http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/the-primordial-dragon-king-for-dummies.10776/

7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    So, in summary the Dragon Kings work this way:

They drop, with luck (D, L80 and L100 Chests), several good things (like recode materials, or SS/Z class companions), but because of their 40 stamina cost (and of the higher difficulty) I suggest you not to run them for farming and to ask in chat if you need a specific item (e.g. if you need a flawless helix, ask to co-op few 28-9 or 36-10 runs, we're all very happy to help eachother ^-^ ).

You should run the Dragon Kings in this order:
    • Primordial Dragon King first: bring a couple of ATK tappers and units capable to do a lot of damage, like the whole trinity (Bahl, Ma'curi and S'naip). With the right units, is possible to beat the stage with only one tapper (like the free one Palpa Λ).
      An alternative way to go that doesn't require the player to bring a tapper is by giving to all of your units a Tonberry companion (from the Mobius FF Collaboration event); more about this on the links I provided you ;)
      • the "PDK" drops, with a 50% chance, the SS class companion "Axion Dragon", that can be evolved in the Z class "Axion Dragon Z".
    • The Resplendent Dragon King shouldn't be a problem, once you have 6 Axion Dragon.
      Eventually, try to farm some Axion Dragon Z (or the Slippery Sands required to evolve some); the prize for defeating the "RDK" is the SS class companion Holy Dragon (that, as you imagine, can be evolved in the Z class Holy Dragon Z.
      • 10% chance to drop, this time :3
    • The Inexorable Dragon King can be defeated even with a free PoF team: it won't be a problem for you :)
      • The Primordial Dragon Z companion (the +100% EXP one) drops from the "IDK" with a mere 1% chance... but keep reading :3
    Now, all the things I mentioned (Axiom Dragon, Axiom Dragon Z, Holy Dragon, Holy Dragon Z, Primordial Dragon Z) can also be found inside the luck chests, so again... I think you might really want to farm some coins now xD

One easy and cheap way to farm coins is by running the Eidolons boss fights with someone with a 100L team, as an OII companion can be found in any difficulty (so, run easy and quick stages like Valkyrie I and Chaos I, rather than Lamia and King Orbling), as each of them is worth 13.500 coins ;)

The Half Stamina Coin Creeps events in Arena are another good way to stock up some money; it will take some time, but the recent tweaks to the stamina (and to the game in general) will make the process much shorter ;)

8. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Mhh i'm a bit lost but thanks for all this information !

When i'm saying i'm a bit lost it's because i can't see the priority between dragons and shin'en and mutoh. Should i use dragon companion to shin'en fight?
    Should i collect dragons companions waiting for Mizell O? Or should i just run coins for PoFoF and waiting for Mizell O?

Oh and last one! Is it required to have2 tappers? Or gaz is sufficient?

Btw, thanks a lot both of you and i think i will ask for some help in a near future in tchat :)

9. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    As I said, there are a lot of things to say, so I expected to read more questions from you (and I invite you to ask!) :)

What *I* think you should do now is focusing on getting a luck team to make all the following farming processes much shorter, farming some Axion Dragons from the Primordial Dragon King in the meantime.

If you wish, you can try to get some units with a Kinetic Trap ward skill, like Kraken Kino Λ (which appears in Arena from time to time), but it will still be hard without a second skill to disarm the Kinetic Traps, and since the SB process takes time and you won't use a low-SB unit that much, you're probably going to run that stage over and over again, reason why you want Mizell O before starting.

Mutoh requires a photon team and a couple of MATK tappers, and some Axion Dragon Z if possible (for a "classic" battle), reason why you should stay away from her for some time.

So, for now try to do this, farming as many coins as possible in the meanwhile:
    • Run the Primordial Dragon King at least until you get 6 Axion Dragon;
    • [optional] keep defeating PDK until you get the items needed to evolve your Axion Dragons in Axion Dragon Z (shouldn't be required, but you can get one or two if you wish);
    • Defeat RDK until you have 6 Holy Dragons; you might want to wait to have a Luck team to speed up the process
    • [optional] both PDK and RDK drop the item required to evolve the Holy Dragon as well, so if possible try to evolve your Holy Dragons. Note that Holy Dragon Z can also be found inside the D+ luck chests
    • Wait until you cleared the Pact of Fate to run the Inexorable Dragon King to increase (by quite a lot) the chance to find the PDZ (+EXP) companion, which is the reason you want to run this stage.
    Another thing you might want to do in the meantime is to re-recode BLO (Bahamut, Leviathan and Odin) over and over: as you probably remember, after each recode:
    • all the SB from the "original unit" gets transferred to the recoded unit,
    • 20% of the SB of the "material monsters" gets transferred to the recoded unit.
    So, a 50% SB Bahamut, a 100% Suzaku and a 100% Mantledrake give you a 90% Bahamut Λ.

The same thing works also with Luck (100% + 20% + 20%), plus an extra 5 Luck if you already own the unit (more about Luck here, here for the Recode DNA feature).

70L the units Mantledrake, Megacell and Golem by working on the Pact of Fate to re-recode BLO can provide you 3 free 100L units; use the Metal Zones 5K,6K and 7 that open alternately every 2 weeks in Arena to level up your dragons quickly.

======================================

Again, working on the Pact of Fate isn't essential, but will help you tremendously on farming some things, like the Companion Tickets that allow you to pull, for free, from the Companions of Truth pact.

The most famous thing that Luck allows you to farm are the Omicron companions: most of them are... well, not totally useless but they are really close to be that.... let's say that are a nice way to farm ton of coins.

Shin'en and Mutoh don't really need a Luck Team, but since you don't have the required units/companions, you want to wait a bit more before running them.

The Dragon Kings luck chests give you their Z class companions, and this save you hours of farming.

Anyway, looking at your roster, I can tell you might also want to work on some recodes, for example:
    • Daiana Λ deals some of the highest fire damage of the game,
    • A'merpact Λ can hit even harder,
    • Bahl Λ is capable to deal the highest physical damage,
    • Grace Λ can also hit hard, although you may want to give the priority to other units,
    • S'naip Λ is almost as strong as Bahl Λ,
    • Gatz Λ.... oh, you already have him, nice :goodjob:
    • Palpa Λ is another ATK tapper, try to get her as soon as possible,
    • Bonna Λ is another unit that hits hard. I use her alone to one-turn the Metal Zone 5.
    But again, try to luck up the material monsters first xD

In one sentence, I think that your main goal now is to get a luck team to farm the Primordial Dragon Z (+100% EXP) companion(s) to speed up, by quite a lot, the grinding processes from now on.

The Omicron companions you need (Suoh O and Mizell O) will be placed in the Trading Post later on.

10. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Understood captain! ;)
    Really clear!
    Amerpact and daiana better than SS mage recode? I think i will stay with the current one (Pizf'er /\ and Lewto /\) because it will be to much time consuming for now and see after if i need their recode.

I will go for Palpa, S'naip and Bahl recode with at least maxed lucky monsters.
    Go for Bonna recode for farming and will re recode bahamut/levi and Odin with luck too.

But first goal will be the PoFoF in order to begin with at least 40% Luck on recode :)

In fact, dragons and shin'en will only come after all of this so i have time :)

And what do you think of Suoh /\? Is it worth to recode? I see that some guys run it for Shin'en.

I'm really grateful of all of your time you've take to answer me :)

11. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Yeah, A'merpact Λ for example has (on the wiki, read the multipliers under each skill) a x11.5 damage plus a stackable [​IMG] MATK+10% Buff (that increases his damage exponentially) with 449 base MATK (note that since buffs are always casted before any attack skill, he's always at least under a +45 MATK buff), while Piz'fer Λ has x11 damage, and 507 MATK.
    On paper he seems stronger, but all of his skills are very concentrated (capable to cast a couple of row ones), while piz'fer can also hit the enemies disposed on columns, borders and near to the target (his x1 ring skill), plus the extra tera coming from the bombs and the passive one-time revival... also, if you already played other RPGs before, you know very well how being able to hit (and oneshot) many enemies at once on the late game saves you a lot of time :p
    If you have Piz'fer, stick with him (it was my first gold unit, y'know? I didn't even know that there were such things as Gold papers xD).
    Note that A'merpact, as a silver unit, has many more chances to get pulled from the Tavern and can be levelled up easily, making the re-recode process an easy way to get a strong L100 Mage/Ice unit ;)
    Suoh Λ is another unit capable to hit very, very hard and you want him in your team, but I suggest you to clear the pact of luck before recoding him, just to save some time. Of course, if you want, you're free to recode your Suoh even immediately (just remember to clear Suoh again to remove him from the PoT pool), after all the drop rate of the item Pig Snout got a huge boost with the last patch, going from 5 to 20%, making the farming a lot more sustainable.
    It's always a pleasure (trying) to help someone for us, make me know if you need help for anything ^-^

If you still didn't get them all, I suggest you to ask in chat for some co-op games to start working on your first contacts: 20 "fc" are worth 20 free Energy and 24 Metal Tickets, you might want to give them a shot :p

12. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Hi again everyone!

Maybe this topic can be move.

Just to let you know, still farming PoFoF :) but i have discovered the "Kino" event that reward us with so many animata items!!

Here is my week organization: week-end + timezone trick for coin farming and the rest on kino event.
    With animata items i buy every helixes (i think it's a easy time save process, did you agree?), PoF tickets and metal minion /\ /\. My question is, is it the best way? Did i sell metal minion /\ /\ (20k each is wonderfull!) to speed PoFoF process?

After PoFoF completion i will begin to recode Bonna/Suoh/Bahl/Snaip and as you mention i will recode Amerpact/Daiana --> the exp grind will be real :( :( :(

Thank in advance!

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Hi :)

With all the stamina we have now you can afford to throw some in Kino, just remember that there are 8 different Animata items that rotate weekly (i.e. you won't be able to use your spare Animata Tails to buy items from the next Trading Post, you'll have to wait 7 more weeks for it to come back as TP currency).

The Metal Minions ΛΛ provide a nice source of Coins (and EXP, if needed), so get as many as possible :)

Leviathan Kino III provides between 460 and 520 Animata Items, plus 100 more for every Rocket Runner you'll manage to defeat, so unleash there your Lewto :3

About the helices, EXP ...end even more coins, I remind you that starting from 16 Mar, 1 AM UTC (in less than 24 hours) for 11 days we'll have an Half Stamina event for every story stage, it might be a nice occasion to run some 34-10 at the cheap cost of 12 Stamina;

Chapter 34-10 provides:
    • a 75% chance to find one of Deepwater or Mantle Helix;
    • 400-500k EXP (outside the Hard Mode hours);
    • 1 Metal Minion Λ (can be sold for 3k) or, better, fused with other 2 MMΛ in a 20k worth MMΛΛ;
    • ~1500 extra coins.
    Bring one or two units from the trinity and you shouldn't have problems farming and grinding at the same time :)

Remember that if you need some help for farming Temporal Helices, or any other job items, people in chat are always willing to help those who need it :)

14. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Yeah Levi Kino is a joke for me ;) at least 800 animata items up to 1000 if i'm "Luck"y :D

I take the point for half stamina event and will try it thank you!
    About helixes, for the moment it's easy for me to buy it from trading post so will see if i need help but again thank for purposal :)

Cya!

Edit: 34-10 is awesome in exp and coin :) Snai'p low in SB and no recode for Bonna for the moment but will be much easier soon
    Thanks for the tip! :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  15. WoToFok

WoToFok New Member

Hello ;)

To keep you update, PoFoF completed this weekend :) Thanks 34-10 grind with half stamina :D :D

Bonna, Suoh, Camelia and Bahl recoded and fully exp too (thanks MKZ weekend too :))!
    Waiting for golem before recoding Snai'p.

Finally it was very fast and now i will begin to grind luck for my principal team.

Cya and have fun! :)

Rydia and Silver Mitsuki like this.