Terra Battle - Inexorable Dragon with 80L team

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Vicioustein, Oct 8, 2016.

1. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Glad I got both of mine when the going was good. I guess MW didn't expect people to down IDK so regularly with Lich and Marilith parties? Not sure how MW does their QA, but giving players regular access to Tera and Peta level Photon companions was something anyone with half a mind would have realized was a bad idea.

2. freelame

freelame Member

image.jpg
    Got it on the 27th run from boss drop. 27 runs with 80L team and nothing in the luck chests, maybe they made it only 100L drop?

3. Shonen07

Shonen07 New Member

I Run IDK more than 120 times before Luck and nothing. I tried after with 50 Luck average Never got a D chest. I'm trying with now with 80L team I got Gold, idk mob and not a PDZ, even a D chest. weird

4. D-rex

D-rex New Member

I did about 30 < 80L runs without a drop of PDZ.
    I'm on run 20 or so with a > 80L team and still no drop.

I did accidentally run it once with Suoh^ (without a useful companion), Invincible^, Gego^, Levi^, Seiryu, and Jaguna^. 3 HDZ's and 2 HD's, and was able to get through the battle without too much difficulty. I think I might, once I get Levi^ (1 more recode) to 100L switch to Nia^, Invicible^, Levi^, Seiryu, Jaguna^, and Suoh^. But that's going to be rough, I think, without a second Regen caster.

Or I might just say f-it and not attempt to get the PDZ any more. (Highly unlikely).

5. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

After about 250 normal runs, I decided to go with a 80L team, I got my 1st PDZ on my second run and my second PDZ after maybe 3runs on 80L chest as well before 4.4.0.

Thanks God !

6. Gego

Gego Member

Medals:
    I think after 4.4.0, PDZ is no longer available in 80 luk chest cuz mw wants to make it rare enough.
    Strongly advise people stop wasting their stamina with their 80 luck team.

7. Shonen07

Shonen07 New Member

Are you sure about that?

8. BambY

BambY Active Member

He said "I think" which means, he is not sure ;) There is no way to be sure about it ... but there is a way to know it is false : any one got it on 80 Luck chest since 4.4 ?

9. Sentenza

Sentenza New Member

Hello everybody,

I made over 40 runs with a 80L team on this IDK since the 4.4.0 update, and i got only Coins, or Helixes, or sometimes Axion Dragon /\ on Luck Chest 80...

I got my first OPDZ from the boss before this, but i am also thinking that since the update, it is not available in LC 80 or d) anymore...

10. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

It seems the general consensus is that it no longer drops from the 80L chest (or the drop rate is much lower than it was previously). However, someone posted a video doing it with a PoFoF 100L team thanks to the addition of Invincible^, so people should try it with a 100L team and see if they nerfed that too.

11. munk

munk Member

I only saw this one, I really don't look forward to running it.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  12. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Also, I saw in a previous Hiso Bar a recode of Seiryu (Probably available in PoF?). This can probably help for a 100L team.

13. mudamuda

mudamuda Member

Am I reading this right? PoFoF doesn't include B/L/O or Shinen though? But other than that I could see it being doable now with Invincible^.

14. eclesis

eclesis New Member

I'm cursed, I was waiting for the pando otomo to do the Inexorable dragon with a 80L team. Now I understand why I did not get one Primordial Dragon Z with 18 runs :'(. Need a 100 L team now, hard:'(

15. Sentenza

Sentenza New Member

Thank you guys for your answers, i stopped to farm IDK with a 80L team, i will wait for a 100L team (just need to get Pizfer SS from PoT one last time to put him at 100L).
    Instead of ODK i tried PDK and RDK with another 80L team and i got Holy Dragon /\ and Primordial Dragon /\ in the 80 Luck chest at my first run.
    I already recoded Lacuma one month ago, so like this i will be ready in case that Santa Klaus bring me Mizell or Senala :shame:

16. Sentenza

Sentenza New Member

IMG_0077.PNG

Finally I got my answer :)

doodootron, munk and atre324 like this.
  17. munk

munk Member

Which units did you use beside Pifzer /\?

18. D-rex

D-rex New Member

So I ran 2 100L IDK's and I can confirm PDZ dropped in the 100L chest.
    My team for reference:
    GegoZ (Panda), Invincible^(HDZ), Seiryu(HDZ), Levi^(HDZ), Jaguna^(HDZ), Nia^(HD).

Just so long as I put Invincible's Shield on everyone before Axiom II was cast Nia survived. I think she survived Axiom III, but even if she didn't everyone else did if the Shield was on, and by that time IDK was practically dead any ways.

19. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Anyone know how lazy I can be if I use a team of Mutoh, Sayu, mizell^, jaguna^, invincible^, flex? Should I be even lazier and wait for echo^ 100 luck? I'm assuming Sayu+1 tap > others + 2 taps. Too bad they didn't give us multiple panda buddies.

(Honestly doesn't remember the mechanics of this dungeon because I farmed it with double tap + gego + 3 holy units originally)

20. yeezus

yeezus Active Member

It will be a cakewalk for you (though you'll probably want someone with at least CT+4, or use a time extension and move with Mizell). I did it with Nia, Sayu, and PoFoF adventurers, and IDK never went above Axion II.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016