transfer device

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Zaiburst, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Zaiburst

Zaiburst Member

This doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone else confirm? I've tried numerous times recently, but it says the data is incorrect, when it isn't.

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Have been months since the last time I used that feature (so somebody else might confirm its correct functionality), but after transfering your account from a device to another one, you have to set a new password (which you never used before) every time: this is probably the reason why you are getting that error. I don't think the password set has an expiring date, although I lost my first "alt" account last year while because of an hardware failure, so I can't really say...

In case you can't access to your old device/data and are currently unable to play, I invite you to contact the Mistwalker support and provide them as much information about your account as possible; you find the google form to fill and a list of "data" they might ask you on the following thread: http://terrabattleforum.com/threads...ra-battle-account-now.9832/page-3#post-122460

Zaiburst likes this.
  3. Zaiburst

Zaiburst Member

Thank you, you solved the problem. It must have been because my passpord was too similar to a previous one. This is a pretty risky problem, as most people will capture their transfer data, and if their device fails, they will have no opportunity to change their password if it turns out its too similar to a previous one.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.