Vengeful Heart Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryung, Nov 25, 2016.

1. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

It's amazing how an even with a 50 sec drag limit can still take 20 minutes to complete. Maybe if the masked man had more than 10 hp I wouldn't have to s/l as much...

Zeroelcapo and wrongnotes like this.
  2. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

Some people have posted how to perfectly set up Bahl^ on Stage 2 for a perfect 1 turn kill without hitting masked man on Stage 3.
    When I followed it, passed it on first try.

freelame likes this.
  3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Yeah kudos to the guy who first suggested this and posted a pic (don't remember which thread I first saw it in). Never fails to oneshot the stage leaving the man alive unless an AoE character is accidentally chained.

Basically while you wait for Urai to go away position 2 as close you can for the top row of enemies in the next stage, then position Bahl^ in the top right quadrant so she will vertical pincer that right column of enemies. Her cross attack triggers twice and that with her 3 rows skill will completely finish off the middle row of enemies leaving the man un touched no matter which of the two pincers start first.

4. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Active Member

Jainus' bash all move is pretty OP.

5. kokin

kokin New Member

Found the post! It's for the transition between Battle 3C => 4C

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/medieval-battle-4-4-0-update.11929/page-17#post-138022

mudamuda likes this.
  6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Ella O was more difficult than I thought, 10 second drag time is no joke. Took me 4 tries even though I mostly oneshot everything with minimal fast pincers. I had Gugba but only 47% so Gatz^ and P'fizer^ did most of the work. I think the problem was not dragging as fast as I thought I was even though the pincers were good, even though I can do path D for Ella^ successfully every time now.

7. Ant.

Ant. Member

Vengeful Heart's AI gets smarter than it was at floor 12 after 4.5.0 , Ella and Slime are no longer moving towards you. Ella will make herself a position in which you are not able to outflank her.

Jainus is also annoyed as the flies to move your units to a bad position.

8. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

If they have gotten smarter then I haven't noticed as I've had no problem killing both Janus and Ella on the latest version.

I don't remember if Ella and the slime used to move towards your units, but it's very possible to outflank Ella still. Sometimes she will move to the sides of the screen after her first turn but she will always move from there to an area where you can outflank her, providing that the mob monsters don't get in your way. As for Janus, yeah if you don't kill the wasp monsters more often than not they get in the way of double pincers. But since it's only Dagus and Clara that do any significant damage to him any way you probably don't necessarily need to double pincer him as long as you can get two pincers on him with enough buffs and PP to kill him off in 2-3 turns. Double pincers will refill your PP faster though, which you really need.

9. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

I think he's talking about Jainus NPC in the Ella stage, which have an annoying tendency to move your units into Ella's attack range.

10. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Ah. Hasn't he always been doing that? It's RNG, but it can be prevented.

11. Ant.

Ant. Member

@TrueShadow, you are right. I'm talking the final stage. Jainus also moves himself adjacent to Ella, so you cannot outflank her.

12. Ant.

Ant. Member

Their behavior has a little change, I used to kill Ella in 2 turns usually from the previous patch, but I now can take up to 3-5 turns with lots of S/L to kill this beach.

13. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

14. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

Woohoo, just first tried Route D for Ella /\ after resting since week 1 of the event, thanks to the setup-guide for floor 4. That made it for me.

After leveling Ella to 45, I also first tried route B for Ella O. Awesome day ^.^

Thanks MW for an event that had me busy doing stuff until the last week!