Why does not item / monster drop? Consolidated R&A Thread

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Kivanc, Dec 6, 2014.

1. I_Like_Dirt

I_Like_Dirt Member

If it makes you feel any better, I've had about a 70% drop rate for axions but have gotten a few sands in my last runs to get my ratio to 58 canvas to 24 sand. At one point it was 58/18. I've given up on sands until I take down rdk. At least my first holy dragon will be z immediately.

2. CharlesBad

CharlesBad Member

Hey,

I wanted to give (another billion) try for Pig Snout, or Temporal Helix during double drop day, with my only 1 TH, and, why does it never drop? Haha
    I started to think you need to Coop, but then I read somewhere that drop chances are lowered during Coop? Since when?
    (You may have talked about this already, sorry!)

3. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

This is only for Quickmatches and not for coop in general, I made the same mistake^^"

I farmed 5 Snouts in 5 days and was totally fine with it even without DD. Then I started to farm Wormholes for 2 f*cking days and spend my entire stamina for them and got... nothing.
    MW really wants to troll me. I get more items with a lower drop chance with higher stamina cost and not a single with higher drop chance and lower stamina cost.

4. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

I'm experiencing pretty mich the same right now, had about 19 runs (my rates in brackets), and the last 4 were canvas drops exclusively.
    26 Sand (33%)
    53 Canvas (67%)
    and 13 Otomos that dropped (68%)

Nice one, RNGesus. I just wanted that Axion Z, now I'm getting my first Holy directly to a Z. GG.

/update, as I finally got my first 50 Sands after 31 runs and done with PDK:
    51 sand (40%)
    77 Canvas (60%)
    21 Otomos dropped (67%)

I'm afraid ofn the HD Drops :nailbiting:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016