A Class Guardian: Leviathan

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by Tealius, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. Tealius

    Tealius The Magic Mint Mod

    Messages:
    344
    Likes Received:
    425
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2014
    I will upload pics in a bit, but its Maelstrom, all is what I am most interested in. Also, no recode :(

    I tested it out, and it's a 4-hit ice magic attack that hits all enemies and can miss. Each hit seems to do x1 damage, so average damage would be about x2 for all enemies. For a farmable unit, this will be great for farming in things like the metal zone and taking out giant waves. I farmed like 4 (3 dupes + base) already in Levi2 without Negotiator, but I am unsure of Levi3 (not strong enough yet) or Levi1 (only did a few runs)
     
  2. Todd

    Todd Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,231
    Likes Received:
    485
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2014
    What type of guardians are you using in Levi 2 and what level are they?
     
  3. EASY26

    EASY26 Active Member

    Messages:
    225
    Likes Received:
    116
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2015
    TerraBattle2_2017-09-23-01-07-14.jpg TerraBattle2_2017-09-23-01-07-08.jpg

    Skills:
    Ice
    Ice
    Glacier
    Magic Attack +10%
    Icebind
    Maelstrom

    Rewards:
    Scally +10%
    +2% Ice Attack

    no recode
    sale value: 50
    race leviathan (unicornsymbol)

    could only kill it several times (normal mode) with a friendly fire frendon
     
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. Silver Mitsuki

    Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

    Messages:
    2,399
    Likes Received:
    2,444
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2015
    Medals:
    really? the +2% Ice Damage as 100% U reward? ...wow...

    Anyway, I tried to trigger Maelstorm (from the unit, I did the stupid thing to level Levi up to 90, instead of just waiting and levelling with other copies) but nothing... how does it work? Does Levi has to lead the pincer or something?
     
  5. Tealius

    Tealius The Magic Mint Mod

    Messages:
    344
    Likes Received:
    425
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2014
    What level is your levi, and did the skill activate at all or did it activate but no effects? From my tests, its activated on chain, no need for pincering
    I also have a +30sb leviathan so maybe thats why
     
  6. Silver Mitsuki

    Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

    Messages:
    2,399
    Likes Received:
    2,444
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2015
    Medals:
    level 90, I think that's the requirement to unlock the skill, and I managed to trigger it by chaining a PP. The reason why I left this message is because I was sure I tried to trigger it once with a Powered Point with no success, but probably I just missed something.

    Anyway, with a "mere" 62+2 MATK, and a Ice Attack+2% buff, Maelstorm dealt only like 10% HP to all the enemies in Metal Zone Hard, still didn't have a chance to test it on the worldmap...
     
  7. EASY26

    EASY26 Active Member

    Messages:
    225
    Likes Received:
    116
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2015
    Upgrade your levi with your levi! 60000 exp!
     

    Attached Files:

    Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  8. Boser

    Boser Member

    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    9
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2014
    Just wanna add Levi drops like mad on normal when you use negotiator. I get him like 75% of the time.
     
    Umowoïs likes this.
  9. Todd

    Todd Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,231
    Likes Received:
    485
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2014
    I'm trying hard to get negotiator! I recoded Pengu but getting the exp to level her (?) up is pretty daunting. Seems like the best bet is to do the raid over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again for mighties.
     
  10. Boser

    Boser Member

    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    9
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2014
    Give me your code k can add. Have djagos or whatever the for chick is.
     
  11. Rosgath

    Rosgath Active Member

    Messages:
    190
    Likes Received:
    51
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2015
    I've beat Levi at least 6 times on normal and no drop. RNG hates me?
     
  12. EASY26

    EASY26 Active Member

    Messages:
    225
    Likes Received:
    116
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2015
    RNG hates everyone in the same random way. Without nego i also had a view runs without a drop. Even with nego (thx JiroTOne!) it doesnt drop every time
     
  13. Todd

    Todd Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,231
    Likes Received:
    485
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2014
    Add me as a friend, my friendon is Pengu with negotiator, she doesn’t help you kill the boss at all but if you get a double pincer double negotiator for the kill I’d think you’ll get the recruitment

    6e8fe445

    Please post your in-game name in this thread as I will probably tend to reject friend requests otherwise (unless you have an interesting friendon)
     
  14. Silver Mitsuki

    Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

    Messages:
    2,399
    Likes Received:
    2,444
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2015
    Medals:
    [Terra Battle 2] Friend Codes

    What you're doing is nice and really useful, but let's keep this thread clean ;)
     
  15. SmilyT1

    SmilyT1 Member

    Messages:
    97
    Likes Received:
    54
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2015
    and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over wub a lub a dub dub
     
    Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  16. dmmby

    dmmby Member

    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    6
    Joined:
    May 5, 2016
    it was the stupid thing because you don't have any SB bonus.

    Maelstrom only has a 10% inherent chance to proc. You then add your SB to that to get your final actual chance. You'd need 90%+ SB to guarantee Maelstrom goes off. Roughly 19 captured Levis in total.
     
  17. Rosgath

    Rosgath Active Member

    Messages:
    190
    Likes Received:
    51
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2015
    And another 22 after that to get his 100% Unity item
     
  18. dmmby

    dmmby Member

    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    6
    Joined:
    May 5, 2016
    More than that. Unity goes up at 3% per dupe. Not 5%
     
  19. ducnh85

    ducnh85 Active Member

    Messages:
    317
    Likes Received:
    41
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    U% just for item, and i think 2% is nonsence..

    With a friend use levi, over 200 matk, metal zone hard is slaughter! They are instace die with any chain..

    Problem is: how can i reach 200 matk? I got ton of ss armor, shield, sword but no staff.and mage equip
     
  20. EASY26

    EASY26 Active Member

    Messages:
    225
    Likes Received:
    116
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2015
    Max luck levi or 2nd levi with 90% SB ?
    Got some ice guards and luck is rare but 2 maelstrom levis can kill everything...

    What do you think?
     

Share This Page