A "reverse" introduction?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kramerica222, Sep 4, 2018.

1. kramerica222

kramerica222 Member

I never officially made an introduction, but now I feel like making this post right when I feel like I'm slowing down playing this game. I started playing this game a long time ago when level 70 was the max level(?), no luck boosting existed, and Grace + Red Starwhip was needed for end game content. I did complete the main story at that time (which was kinda hard since I didn't really sport any SS units, and Z units did not exist, nor did recoding).

After finding out that farming 20-1 got too tedious I stopping playing for a couple of years. Fast forward to June 2017 and a new iPhone and noticed in my cloud that this game was still in there, so I gave it another whirl fresh. I was taken back by the difference from my memory of the game and what was in there now. Companions? Z ranks? Dragon kings?

Anyway, when trying to catch up I found this site, and followed the guides to get back up to speed. Farming coins took several months but I slogged through it. A completable gatcha definitely kept me playing longer than I probably would have without it. Guides allowed me to clear most content without any end-game units (until Dragon Kings and Ultimate 5 came along).

Now the only content left I haven't completed is Ultimate 5. After 121 Sun King runs without the Royal Ringstone (and exhausting all of my time extension), I think I may just take a step back. The whole TB2 shutdown and the TB1 downsizing is probably also playing a part. But still, I thought I just needed to get all of this off my chest. I don't know why I still find LB farming somewhat interesting, but I only farm a couple of LB a day at most now (no more underboob pull = farm 20 LB to max her out in 5 days lol).

BTW, hi everyone :p I think I wanted to say a lot more, but then this post would drag out forever.

Rydia, Kyru and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  2. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

Hi kramerica222,
    I find LB farming interesting cause it is kind of like a puzzle, how to trap the runners.

3. kramerica222

kramerica222 Member

You're right; the puzzle aspect of trapping runners is what keeps it somewhat interesting. I'm already dead tired of doing SK runs after 120+, but I must have done well over 30000 forest runs and still kinda want to keep going a little.