Abilities?

Discussion in 'General' started by BmRizzo, Oct 2, 2017.

1. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

Is there a resource guide for all the skills in the game? There seems to be a lot of new stuff but no description before hand

2. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

It's gonna be a bit before we get anything resembling comprehensive since the game is so new. That said, the skills in TB2 fit much better into rankings than the skills in TB1 did.

As for skills that may not be clear...
    Dualhand= Two handing (I.e having a weapon only in your main hand and offhand free will double the attack you gain from your weapon)

Dual wield: you get full stats from your offhand weapon, but the skill area is still only from your main hand weapon. More versatile than dual handing, but much more farm intensive.

Weapon mastery: both weapons contribute to the skill areas, allowing much larger area of effects, but your stats will generally be low without also having one of the other two skills above.

Equipment lore: increases stats gained from your equipment.

3. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

I figured as much, thanks for the help! Has anyone found out what offer cucumber does lol?

4. Estavali

Estavali Member

It's probably the Cure Kappa status skill.

The skills that supposedly cure status have names related to the status cured (a kiss for Toad, Clarity for Confusion, Clear Vision for Blind, Locomotion for Paralysis, probably Commutation for Death and Rise & Shine for Sleep). There doesn't seem to be any cures for Demoralisation, Charm, Burn, Silence and Isolation at the moment, I think.