Account givaway

Discussion in 'Co-Op Mode & Friend Finder' started by wizzim, Sep 7, 2018.

1. wizzim

wizzim New Member

hi together,

it is with an heavy heart that I am giving away my TB account.
    After reaching a consecutive login bonus day of 1245, I missed one day and I just realized that this game does not play anymore a big part in my gaming life.

Therefore, I decided to give my lovely nurtured account to someone that will make it live further.
    Word of caution: this is a Europe account (France and Germany), so there is no guarantee that it will be still working after October.
    It all depends on how MW will close the Europe service countries...

The account:
    3.8 Mo Gold, 25 Energy
    Close on being on Gold Road (PoT).
    Cleared : Pacts with coins, Story, BLO + Recoded Versions, Dragon King Descended, Shin'en, Moon King, Last Story.
    To do (no good Moon and Photon characters makes it hard): Sun King, Mutoh, Ultimate Five, Vengeful Heart hard stuff.

Characters (Z only): Mizell Λ, Olber Λ, Yukken Λ, Lewto Λ, Piz'fer Λ, Jennish Λ, Zerro Λ, BLO Λ,
    A'misandra Λ, Alika Λ, Genonago Λ, Pupropé Λ, Clara Λ, Jaguna Λ, Amazora Λ, Gatz Λ, Palpa Λ, Nakupi Λ, Suoh Λ, Camellia Λ, Amina Λ, Nia Λ, Invincible Λ, Seiryu Λ, Lucia Λ, Sha'plar Λ, Samatha Λ, Ginny, Ginny Λ, Nazuna Λ, Zaffite Λ, Djugan Λ, Ellvern Λ, Bonna Λ, Invincible, Dahlia, Gijojago Λ, Mogha, Andelucia Λ, Chirol
    + lot of SS and S
    Companions (non-farmable only): 2 Grand Rune, Holy Bow of Genji, 2 Jennish Staff, 2 Peyrna Sword, Pins, Ribbit'bit,
    Rune, Bow of Genji, 2 White Lamp, Whitewyrm Wand, 2 Demon, Dragon, Golem, King, 5 White Candle.

The account goes to the first person interested. Please no PM, just comment the thread. I will then PM you with the details.

In the end this game was a lot of fun, thanks MW for that.
    AMHA, their F2P-friendly gatcha is what brought them down (compared to the FEH gatcha for instance). Good for the player, bad for the company...

Thanks a lot, you were a great community and the forum + wiki were exceptional.

I wish you the best to all and to MW too, despite the poor communication.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Blacksun likes this.
  2. Blacksun

Blacksun New Member

I am really interested and want to continue your journey even it's will be cancel after Oct 31.Thank you anyway if you already give it to any good friend here in this best forum :)

3. wizzim

wizzim New Member

Account given to Blacksun.

Moderator: please lock thread.