Aladdin’s Quest

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Todd, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I seem to have solved this quest.

For battle 1, just kill the treasure.

For battle 2, sometimes leviathan will icebind the lamp, after which it can be destroyed by pincer attack. Otherwise it will eventually transform into the genie. Aladdin sometimes uses an “abracadabra” ability which appears to reduce enemy defenses dramatically.

The genie does a cataclysm attack on death, dealing significant damage to your guardians. If your gear is very low it may kill them?

Final battle, old senile Aladdin vs the genie, just don’t attack the genie and eventually it will vanish.

You should get the “happy” ending with a picture of the genie smiling (not crying).

At this point, you have a CHANCE of recruiting the genie. He appears in a luck chest. With 100 luck team I’ve gotten him 3 out of 4 times now (other time it was a mighty). I tried once with a low luck team and got nothing despite a happy end.

Chrismesco likes this.
  2. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Trying to farm as fast as I can

freelame likes this.
  3. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Thanks for this guide! From my experience you also need your whole party to stay alive at the end. I did 5 tries with a 5 members 100 luck team with some of them dying at stage 3 and didn’t get a luck chest. As soon as I removed the 2 characters without enough magic defense to survive I got the genie.

4. freelame

freelame Active Member

I got Cinderella too, just by not letting anybody hit her. 100l chest as well.

5. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

I can’t seem to get the genie a second time... tried around 10 times, doing exactly what I did the first time, almost never even get a luck chest and when I do, I get a potion or a mighty. :confused:

EDIT: you must take damage during the last stage to get genie. I was placing my chars at the four corners making the genie not moving from the center and not hitting anyone. Tried to take damages and genie dropped this time.

6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

It most likely has the most to do with luck and not any kind of thing you did in battle. Someone on the reddit thread even said that the genie dropped despite getting the "bad" end.

I've gotten just one genie out of all the runs yesterday, and then today got two in a row. It's RNG(if you use a luck team).

7. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

RNG matters but I’m pretty sure that I had to take damage on the last turn. Before I didn’t even get a treasure chest everytime and now I do (although it’s not always genie).

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  8. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I have tried killing the genie without him getting a hit on me and I have dropped the treasure though.

Chrismesco likes this.
  9. Chrismesco

Chrismesco Member

Interesting... So you can get the treasure by killing the genie in stage 3? I don’t touch him, it vanishes after some attacks.

10. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

According to a few people(on reddit) yes, but it's still easier to just skip your turns until the battle is done.

11. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

It’s just a bad drop rate, that’s all

Lately I’ve been getting one every 6 or so tries

12. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Is the genie even worth farming?

13. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I would farm it if you can stand the boredom, because of the Alakazam ability which gives +MATK and +MDEF to mages in chain, that's a pretty good skill, and a lot of farmable monsters (leviathan etc) are mages so it could be relevant in a future luck farm situation

14. Moebius

Moebius New Member

Is there any way that moving Cinderella, or attack with her, stop her from being dropped?

15. freelame

freelame Active Member

I move and attack with her. Bad drop rates :(