..and now with royal ringstone

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by D-rex, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Actually, the ratio of total luck you neede to grind for silvers, golds and rainbows is approximately 1:2:2, which means that if you have finished LBing silvers, you're 20% done and when you finish LBing golds, you're 60^% done.

2. D-rex

D-rex Member

I was re-looking at this today after I posted and I would have to agree with you.

Z - 14 owned and not LB'd
    SS - 18 owned and not LB'd
    S - 13 owned and not LB'd

2 of the S's are ^ characters
    6 of the SS's are ^ characters

So now that I think about this more I think I will be doing 4 Z's and throw in an SS or S as I see fit. Or maybe I get crazy and do 2 Z's 2 S's and an SS. I use Dracorin^ cause I find having him speeds up things noticeably.

Either way, the real grind has only just begun.

Thanks for your input!

3. D-rex

D-rex Member

So, I have finally made it to the Golden Pact road. That is until MW decides to add another silver or recode of a silver. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I've been a heavy user of Dracorin^ in my LB teams. I know the math says that it's likely better to LB 6, but it just seemed way faster to LB 5 with the Drac^. I am going to try 6 characters to see how I like it. Yes, I understand math, but ultimately my perception is that Drac^ is faster.

Right now in my team are Olber, Olber^, KokoZ, Palpa, and Invincible. Taking the place of Drac is going to be the shiny new Jag that I pulled. I had 15 energy and my kids have been dying to pull for the past month or so. (Okay It's been me, I admit it.) Jag got pulled. Zerro and Samatha also got pulled. Sadly I wish I could say they were new, but they were dupes. Wasted energy but, I don't mind much.

I'll post the number of Golds and Rainbows I have left to LB. Something tells me I will unlikely be pulling for a long time yet.

4. D-rex

D-rex Member

Okay, I lied. I had thought that Jag was useful for something other then Fire dps so I wanted him to get him done first. However, in speaking with the other forum members I realize that's not the case. So I am going to shelve him in favor of another Z.

So current party Olber, Olber^, KokoZ, Palpa, Invincible and Mr. King 54B2. Once KokoZ gets done I am going to put either Hakann or Nakupi^ in. Likely Hakann.

Here is what I have in the way of Golds/Rainbows.
    Z - 14
    SS - 19 with 6 being the 100 L recodes
    S - 12 with 3 being the 100 L recodes

My plan will be to keep a majority Rainbows in the party but keep a slot or two for SS or S. We'll see how that goes.

Also I am not liking not having Drac^ in the team, but I will keep with it for the time being.

tieuzbao likes this.
  5. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Keep it up! The rainbow road is pretty nice. As long as MW doesn't drop new silvers in the pact, you're somewhat "guaranteed" to pull those shiny new rainbows because of the sometimes rate up for them ie. I pulled all the new moon and sun cept for Ashe then pulled Gal the moment she was added to the pact.

6. D-rex

D-rex Member

It's been over six months since my last update on this. It's slow and steady for me. I don't have the time I once did to just grind LB, but it's been slow and steady.

Silvers are done, even dropping back to Silver road for about a month to save me time with Daiana. Daiana^ was only at 5 luck, figured it was worth it from a time stand point. However, this prevented me from pulling in a few events so I rethought my dropping to silver for recodeable characters.

With that said, here is my progress:

Silver - Done
    Golds - Missing 4 from the pool. but only have 15 completed.
    Rainbow - Missing, I think, 16. But have all but 1 at 100L, so that's cool.

I decided to focus on rainbows to increase my chances at Feno et al. Which I am pleased to say I pulled.

So I've been splitting time and efforts with Sun King and LBing, but mostly Sun King.

My kingdom for a damn hiso god, though. Would make my runs a lot more smooth.

I'll try to remember to update this more often, but likely will forget at some point.

Ph B, LegendaryFrog and Rydia like this.
  7. D-rex

D-rex Member

So it took me 13 successful runs to get my royal ringstone. I estimated 60 or so s/l but in thinking that through, it had to be closer to a hundred s/l spread out. I had exactly one clean run without a s/l, run 8, but the others? Yeah, S/L a lot.

I wasn't really able to LB much when I got it. Today was really the first day. I killed 25 L without even thinking about it. I LB sporadically during work spending a little more dedicated time during lunch if I feel like doing that. But, 25 L and I didn't even feel like it was that much.

I don't know what my goal is going to be per day, might use 25 as my bench mark, but more likely 20 or so.
    Don't know why, but for some reason a large white space is being inserted. I've put it in spoiler tags to alleviate some of the insanity.

#done %owned done %all done left class
    17 100% 100% 0 A
    14 100% 100% 0 B
    8 38.10% 34.78% 15 S
    8 30.77% 28.57% 20 SS
    33 97.06% 66.00% 17 Z
    80 71.43% 60.61% 52 All
    I've still got a long ways to go to get to rainbow. Missing 4 golds is going to be rough, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Ellvern, Zeera, Yulia and Amina. We'll see where we are in a week.