Another hello thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Garagely, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Hi folks!

I've been lurking this forum for years now. I figured it was finally time to make an account and interact, hehe. I loved TB1 and I'm currently playing TB2 as well. I have many questions, though.

Anyway, hi!

Rydia and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    :surprised:

A long time lurker that plays both TB1 and TB2? Welcome to TBF my fellow adventurer!

You surely know everything about TB by now, but let me say a couple of things, just to be sure:
    • In case you aren't familiar with Co-op, thanks to the First Contacts you can redeem up to 20 free Energy and 24 Metal Tickets in Terra Battle 1 just for playing with 20 different people: just make us know when you are free and we can start making you earn some sweet Energy <3
    • The chat, still accessible from here has been recently moved to Discord (here's the invitation: https://discord.gg/mKS9rCV );
      If you really hate Discord you can still use the old one, adding tags like @TB1 and @TB2 to lure the attention of the users on Discord, but don't abuse them... still, the best solution is for you to join us there of course :p
    • Of course even if the chat has its magic, the forum is still the best place where to share the most important thoughts and opinions (and where to ask questions of course);
    • The index of the most useful resources (from the forum and the wiki) can be found here for TB1, and here for TB2; if you don't can't find an old and useful thread, start by looking there ;)

I love when lurkers join our ranks, can't wait to have a good talk with you, in chat or in a thread ^-^
    See you around!

:greet:

3. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Haha, hello! I really need to get myself a userpic, I feel so blank!

I must confess that I have no idea what is happening in TB1 anymore. I started shortly after it released, but I stopped playing for about 6 months after I hit a wall contentwise, there was some mechanic that was throwing me for a loop in a dungeon. I'll have to jump back in and see what that was. No Z cards on my teams, although I did manage to upgrade Piz'fer all the way. I signed on last week and rolled all my energy... 4 dupes, so business as usual there.

I've been enjoying what little there is to enjoy of TB2 (except for the magnet thing. Absolutely hate that), and I've reached a point where I have several Guardians to recode, but I'm not sure what the optimal versions are. So I figured I'd finally introduce myself here and possibly get some help.

Thank you for the welcome!

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. EricTheMostRed

EricTheMostRed Active Member

I also hate the magnet thing! I really don't like running the story stages due to that mechanic, so I just do Metal Zones/Leviathan/Zmey, for the most part.

To (try to) answer your question, TB2 is so new that we don't know what will be good in the future. Certainly if you have any Z or SS guardians, you should probably level and recode them (RNA form seems to be better for >80% of guardians). It would also be good to level/possibly recode a healer and some mages of various elements, as they will probably be necessary at some point. For example, anybody with Earth attacks would be great against the raid (Infernal Keep). Fire is great against Leviathan. Ice is great against Zmey. There will certainly be future content that requires Darkness, Photon, Gravity, Lightning, Wind, etc. Other than that, it's all about weapons/armor! Level up/unleash whatever you can. I'm hoping it ends up being like TB1, where you are rewarded for having a diverse roster, and there is no end-all, be-all team that can conquer all content.

Garagely likes this.
  5. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Thank you for your assistance! I currently have Eliz'beth, Bali, Koh and Ipp'oh all ready to be recoded, with Tomahawk, Lyon and Cid close behind. I've only got about 200 of those multiplayer medals, though, so I'm trying to be careful with the order I recode in. I've already got Samantha to her RNA form. Like, I keep looking through their prospective skills, and wondering what the heck some of them even do! And half the time I'm afraid that I am wasting a good weapon on the wrong person! I have a Z class staff, an SS sword and some other nice A weapons, plus some S headgear and robes.

I got my Levi all the way up to 100% (I'm at the "beat Levi 40 times achievement") and then 2 days later they nerfed him :/ Thanks guys.

I really appreciate the reply, I'm normally pretty nervous when I venture on to a new forum. Thank you again for your advice!

6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    We all are xD
    Personally I don't like to put the spotlight on me, especially when I'm not sure if I'll be active on a community but there's no problem here.

As long as you're willing to play, know that you can join us anytime: might be for a year, might be for half a day. Some joined us and then left almost immediately only to come back some time later and stick with us for months, others log here only once every 2 weeks, others... basically live here xD

We all have one thing in common: we like this game, and as long as you'll need assistance or want to play a quick match, know that you can find us here, ready to help you (almost) 24/7 :)

Garagely likes this.
  7. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Welcome to the forums!!!

They already told you most things so not much I can add myself :3

Just letting you know that if you want more in deep hints about your squad or how to beat different things you can create a post in the Squad Help sections or ask in any of the specific threads we have for that

Also as Silver told you use the Index of Guides, they are really nice and contain a lot of information.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around!!!

Garagely likes this.
  8. Garagely

Garagely New Member

Thank you! I'm going to put together a Squad Help post shortly, I'm so indecisive about RNA or DNA...

9. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

I dont believe you one second.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  10. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    In real life at least :p

Akroma likes this.