Any word on international release?

Discussion in 'General' started by Liveless, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Liveless

Liveless New Member

Currently the game is in its 3rd closed beta test. Saw some new footage posted by a member of the discord showcasing the game's version of the Pact of Truth (appears as though the gacha system will persist). The button SKIP is written in English and during the FFXV Terra Wars collaboration Sarah is voiced by Ashly Burch in English. Unfortunately the English social media feeds for the game haven't been updated since early Feb./March and the Twitter channel still says "Coming 2017" in the description. Has anyone seen any official confirmation anywhere of an international release?

Link to the video for anyone who was curious:

https://twitter.com/terrausagisan/status/1059710878814154752?s=20

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    no words about a western release yet, at least nothing that has come to my ears; back when it was announced, when Terra Battle 2 was still a thing, we also got a terrawarsen Twitter account and an official English website for the game, but no updates since... well, always.

My japanese kinda sucks, so I guess we need someone from the Land of the Rising Sun to contact the support asking about their plans... Anyway, although after the TB2 closure I've been a little less sure about its coming to the west, we know that even the first screens released showed an english text, so I never got much worried about it.

Still, note that many other JP games use writes like "Lv", "Next" and "OK", so we better not give them too much weight.

[​IMG]