Apollo Cannon Z

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by 770, Mar 14, 2018.

1. 770

770 New Member

So I’ve got a couple of these and I’m thinking of using one on Hakann. I’m just not sure what’s the modifier on Apollo Flare.

Has anyone figured it out?

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hmmm, as other companions like Bahamut and Bahamut Z have a multiplier of x2 and x3 respectively, I'm tempted to go for the old x3 Magical and x0.9 physical, as they seems to be more probable than the stronger x2.6/x2.6 magical/physical. I don't find possible for it to be a "Peta" skill.

Give me a moment, testing it as soon as I can (comparing it with Hakann's "Thermo Fusion & Arrows") and then I'll make you know the results ;)

EDIT: Yes, it seems to be x3 Solar and x0.9 Physical

770 likes this.
  3. røkkr

røkkr New Member

It only activates on pincer sadly.

4. kaze19

kaze19 Member

I am interested in the same for Selene Z,could you do the same for it please?

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Same as for Bahamut and Bahamut Z: pure elemental damage with x2 (Selene) and x3 (Selene Z) multiplier ;)

kaze19 likes this.
  6. kaze19

kaze19 Member

I dont know why it was not same as apollo so with some physical dmg. But it gives scorch ward right?

7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    yeah, I expected for Selene to drop hybrid [x2, x0.7] and [x3, x0.9] companions as well but it seems that the only damage they deal is elemental.

They also give Scorch Guard (SS companion, +50% resistance iirc) or Ward (Z class companion, complete immunity) as an added bonus, which makes them useful for "The Sun King" battle in Arena... although since they both trigger only when leading a pincer attack you still want to farm some Moon King (Z) companions from "The Moon King" battle in Arena (guides and advices for beating it by using a physical team in the Guides forum, if needed) to have a better time against him and the other Solar-type bosses of the game ;)

kaze19 likes this.
  8. kaze19

kaze19 Member

I was reading on wikia for Apollo Cannon Z, first it says it deals x0.9 bow dmg,then it says x0.9 character weapon dmg. Since this is not really the same what is the truth here actually, is it fixed bow dmg or character weapon dmg?