Arikawa Jubey & Erenmilinya (WITH DRAWING !!!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by icehro, May 12, 2018.

1. icehro

icehro Active Member

So those names are barbarian :rofl: but don't worry. You can call them Jubey and Eren' it works fine !

Jubey was an unfinished art that I made 2 months ago and finally finished. I didn't created a proper background for her so I hope she will be good enough

Eren' is kinda a long story. I'll be straight I won't give her a TB background. I tried to do this for my last bunch and result was a complete disaster. In a nutshell : She is part of my own-made story, and will (maybe) introduce some other characters like her (I've a lot to show !)

Arikawa Jubey - J1

Jubey was part of a large and powerful family. She was a very gentle and kind girl, you'd except her to be a perfect daughter to marry later. Without causing any uproar or problem she would be what everyone could hope from her. But everything come to an end, and Jubey isn't an exception. While she was still young she found death with all the servants and her family in a planned assassination.

Giga Sword - 40% (Pincer)
    ATK +10% - 30% (Self)
    Giga Sword - 40% (Cross- Pincer)
    Giga Heal - 90% (Chain)

Reincarnated Jubey - J2

Hatred, Anger, Pain, Misery. All and nothing can explain what was inside the eyes of this girl. Walking from town to town. Without any purpose. She couldn't accept this fatality, this fate, this tragic end. Without any explanations she was rising her (Dead ?) body and made an oath that shook the entire world : END.

Tera Sword - 30% (Pincer)
    ATK x1.5 - 30% (Self)
    Tera Sword - 30% (Cross - Pincer)
    Misery - 30% (One enemy) => This skill can be triggered in chain. Choose a random enemy and damage him 3x with Sword Attribute

Finality Jubey - J3

Once again the sun was rising and Jubey as well. Once again she took an unknown path leading toward a certain town. World End, that's what Jubey wishes. But that's wrong, she didn't wished such a thing, she was just wishing to keep her normal life. She was looking up to the sky, far away, where an inifinity of stars could be seen. That's right, she wasn't a dead body just walking an unknown path. She was Arikawa Jubey.

Assassinate - 30% (Cross - Chain)
    Peta Sword - 30% (Pincer)
    Star Gazer - 50% (Self) => Increase CT+2 for all team members (2 turns), heal herself with power 2x heal.
    Soothsayer - 30% (Pincer) => Steal 5% ATK from all pincered enemies

--------------------------------

Erenmilinya not being part of TB, will not have any skills showcase or Job, just a (wonderful :p story)

Eren' was just a nickname. She was officially 'dead' for this country. Furthermore she was a prodigy out of all living people. A strong and near unlimited life and mana was flooding inside her. It was, without saying, sure she would be targeted for her potential.
    But out of all theses scary stories, she was targeted by a wonderful woman searching outstanding people, herself was very kind and nice. She was leading a group named 'Order'. Order goal wasn't to keep order outside, it was just to reunit strong people with the power called Order.
    Out of 5 people inside this group Eren' was the 3rd one to arrive, her ability as an Order was at the same level of her comrades : Crazy. She was able to create as many sword as she wishes. 100 ? It was a piece of cake. 10.000 ? Nothing easier. 1.000.000 ? No problem.
    But in the end the creator couldn't lead such powerful powers filling Order, she decided to cut links and with another members she engage under the state forces.
    Nothing more than a giant disaster, 7 months after the dissolution, came to happen. Results ? The middle of the country dissapeared. Normal days didn't existed anymore. The law of the stronger was the only and real truth.
    Eren' arise her hand and filled the sky with as many as swords she could create. She would be the one who will lead the revolution.

(It's Jubey, Eren' don't have any drawing .. And will surely not) Please avoid some hate reply, my drawing are all beautiful.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Kyru, Tometo, Rydia and 2 others like this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Waited for some time a drawing of both of them,
    a little disappointed I got one only for Jubey.

Great job anyway. Definitively not at the insane level of a Pro, but independently from how long they draw not everybody is confident enough to share their work: doing this doesn't only increase the confidence in yourself but also leads to improvements in your style (talking from experience here :p ), so keep it up and share more! ;)

ATK x1.5 as second skill, like, for real? xDD
    I already love her --as a character--

Ideas on the rank she might be? Z? Is she/Are they event characters? Lately I'm not active so I didn't talk much about it, but I loved (for real) the [Service Counter-Attack] event you made up (thought it was a real thing at first xD) as I appreciate this kind of resourcefulness.

The skillset looks quite OP from a first look (damage and heals is the dream of many Terra Battlers), might need to be balanced with low stats, although Pincer-activated skills help here :3

Rydia likes this.
  3. icehro

icehro Active Member

I swear, one day... I'll give art for all my characters !

Long before posting this today, I wanted to make a character with only backstory and let people decide his/her kit. When I came up with Jubey, I though "This is the character". I end up making skill set... But really, I wanted to make an OP character like Velt, If she came to be in TB1 (We can always dream bro) Her skill set would be hard nerf lol.
    I don't think Jubey would be an event character, she doesn't fit in a large story like VH.

Yes, I wanted to talk about Service Counter-Attack. It was (At first) a big project with event story, and character developpment. The work behind was just to big and I end up stopping this.
    I understand that It doesn't fit in TB1 universe, I tried to make it fit and it just didn't work. So for now what am I planning ? I will edit this project in some days and work again on it. I loved that project and I really want to finish all I'm planning for this. I'm glad that you loved it, feedback are few and I don't know what people are thinking about it, so yes it's realy complicated to step forward when feedback are missing.

Edit : I'm also taking into this "Event" work, that I need to make it in my mind and find the right transcription in English. I came up with some good wording that can't work in English : so there's a big writing part !

Thank you Silver !

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I totally agree with what Silver said in his post, and even if the background/story is short i found it pretty interesting. Like Zombie-girl pretty cool!!!!

Now i wonder how would have been doing the art in the 3 jobs.

Maybe you can redo the drawing in the future to show us the different jobs and maybe even a drawing of Eren too.

Thank you for sharing your art with us :D

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::love::love::love:

5. icehro

icehro Active Member

Sorry. I didn't explained it well. Current drawing is her J2/3. In J1 except her with a long dress (Like some daughter from really rich family - That can spend in TB1 lol). Her J2/3 is a real cut from her past self in J1. I didn't wanted to insist about the killer or why she is still alive. I wanted to focus on Jubey as much as possible !
    Except some amazing art for Eren. UNLIMITED BLA... ow shit those are swords >.<

Kiss <3

Rydia likes this.
  6. Tometo

Tometo Member

:eek: No drawing of UNLIMITED BL- *stabbed*

Really like the backstories to these two characters, especially Jubei's. I have a soft spot for characters that go through tragedies but are able to overcome them as they mature o3o

Is the mark on her breast a scar from the assassination attempt?

Anyway, love the art and characters and looking forward to an expansion on Eren's universe! :love::goodjob:

Rydia likes this.
  7. icehro

icehro Active Member

Uhm, good question xD
    No, It's a mark that appear after her reincarnation. In J2 she's hiding it, and the current one (that would be J3), she isn't hiding it anymore proving that she is herself no matter what happen

I'm glad !! I was afraid that Eren background was a bit too much. I'm looking forward to show the 4 others from Order (and all characters from my series maybe :rolleyes:)

Tometo likes this.