Bagunar^ is a decent adventurer!

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by kaze19, May 18, 2018.

1. kaze19

kaze19 Member

Hi guys!
    Recently I finished farming IDK and got 6xPDZs (Yeah I know its too much but I liked the fight so I kept fightning him for abit :p) and I have to say when I was forming my team for the fight that I was sceptic about bringing Bagunar^ with me or not. I AM GLAD I DID. The idea behind not wanting him in team is that everybody said "he is trash adventurer for new players to have someone to play with". Usually,people who said that had all Z classes anyway so I take that as "He is not Sayu^ nr.2 so he is trash". But I am not writing this for those people but for ones who actually dont have all Z classes in the game and are looking for decent unit for their team.
    After being 2nd dps in my IDK fight and performing quite well I decided to run him around abit and I have to say he didnt dissapoint. I still did not fight Mutoh tho and I have my doubts he can fight her BUT everything else graviton/darkness related he is more than welcome to join (dont jump now saying Shinen is graviton too,Shinen is done with 100% physical dmg). Note: my IDK fight MVP was Beaune that had her hand in carrying Bagunar and 4 randoms and with 1 capsule bagunar could easily eat dmg from red zones and generator/axion all dmg.
    Oke lets drop some number and skills that some people might have overseen.

Bagunar is first B->S , Base -> High tier element adventurer released. He stayed spellblade tho.
    His skills are all pincer ones,BUT one of the best spellblade can have (dont be too picky on this one now please,thanks)
    One Skill is graviton shield. Good enough for graviton fights right?
    The skills from previous jobs are quite simple to setup. If you are against darkness you would combo lightning dmg skills with anti darkness capsules/shield. If not,in the other hand you have :
    +10 magic def,self
    +10% hp ,equip
    +10% magic dmg equip
    And forth skill as you wish,some status wards or paralyze blade or whatever.
    Quite good imo.

Most important part is that this guy goes from around 330 matt Job 3 to 470 matt recode. Give him HDZ (which he deserves to have) and he is over 500 matt with chain:holy pincer area 1.
    I compared him to Beaune Job 3 and I was right. They are 90% the same (even tho Beaune needs some skills from previous jobs to add up her photon dmg). So whatever you think about Beaune Job 3 is the least you should think about Bagunar^.

Have a wonderful day guys and if you dont have Bagunar^,GET HIM!!! :goodjob::love:

2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

You said my exact problem when people say stuff like that.

Very much worth mentioning that Ba'gunar^ can be 100L'd very easily, as base Ba'gunar can be recruited again for free after recoding. Also, don't forget chainable 3 rows skill at level 1.

wes likes this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Ba'gunar Λ is amazing, the problem is that as he is a Photon unit people compare him with Sayu and other Z classes for fighting the High Level content without considering that as a free unit (which can be recoded and farmed again, over and over) he can be 100L/100%SB with extreme ease (and this includes the time taken for making him reach lv 80/80/80 multiple times).

Nope, you got so excited about him that you forgot to mention that his lv1 skill, Luxon Blade, the 3 Rows skill, triggers from the chain, thing that makes him an even better unit.

The biggest problem here is that as you said the community is filled with people who have already all the units available, and once you have both Sayu and Sayu Λ in your team... well, you're kind done with the Photon element xD

Ba'gunar Λ is actually a good, yet not overpowered, character and I really hope to see limitations coming to the number of power creeps we can place in our teams (like they did, at least, to the PvP) to finally make him shine.

Still a bit disappointed from him not getting a MATK tap... I mean... Palpa got one, was hoping from him to get one as well ._.

4. kaze19

kaze19 Member

Oke,oke maybe abit. But regardless you want him to be in pincer :p

And true,lvl 1 skill 3 rows is super useful in weekly Challenges and will be good if they decide to bring PvP events back (combo with Mutoh maybe? :D)

5. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    You surely want him to pincer, especially considering that he has more skills from his previous jobs that trigger on pincer as well, but for the casual play (and not only on the Weekly Challenges, where he shines -- just look at the previous WC) knowing that he can help to clear the map (also from Metal Runners in the Metal Zones!) without need to think carefully at how to position him is really a big help <3

6. kaze19

kaze19 Member

True, it just confuses me sometimes where do these 3 rows hit from his position,sometimes I fell they go above him sometimes under but it might be I am seeing it wrong (it must be xD)

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    lol

is all about experience, after a bit you're playing you understand how to properly take advantage of this kind of skills xD (talking from experience here ;) )

8. kaze19

kaze19 Member

Well,I play for awhile,I think problem comes that he is actually the first adventurer I am using with such skill (my Shinen is also around 2 months old)