Bahamut Ultra help

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by etlok, Feb 28, 2015.

1. etlok

etlok Member

Is Caladcholg could only be obtained in Bahamut Ultra?

If so, I will be headache as it seems my squad cannot beat the stage

Here is part of my squad list:
    Bagunar 65/65/70
    Bahl 65/65/67
    Velarine 52/59/59
    Suoh 56/52/-
    Nakupi 33/-/-
    Kapori 31/-/-
    Korin 27/-/-
    Burbaba 21/-/-
    Maralme 10/-/-
    Lunaken 65/65/66
    Koko 65/54/46
    Kem 51/51/-
    Grace 65/65/70
    GigoJago 65/65/66
    Rikken 65/65/65
    Daiana 65/65/70
    Lewto 50/46/70
    Kuscah 65/65/69
    Rzonand 51/51/65
    Eileen 52/52/52

Could you please give me some suggestions on the team formation and skills set please?

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. Neoteny

Neoteny Member

Use grace's 0MDef trick.

Edit: you could probably do it with grace, lunaken, bahl, rikken, kuscah, and a sixth. Close to the team I started with.

etlok likes this.
  3. etlok

etlok Member

Would lvl-ing Velarine to job 1 and job 3 to lvl 65 and set job 3 with Glacial blade be the best bet? (This is what I can think of atm)
    Also, Bahl is very weak on MDEF I tried to put her for my second attempt and she was killed in battle 1.....

4. Neoteny

Neoteny Member

To use grace's trick, you don't need any magic attacks, but she might help keep you alive long enough to get to bahamut.

Kuscah is important because he can revive characters that die on the way to bahamut. It can be tough to get there, but once you get to the fourth stage, kill all but one enemy and set up your characters so that they are in the exes here:

[​IMG] Make sure grace is on the bottom row. It might take a few tries, but if you do this with a PP, and then double pincer bahamut on turn two (ideally with another PP) someone will kill him with physical attacks.

Is this clear?

etlok likes this.
  5. Kiyoji21

Kiyoji21 Member

Using Grace j3l65, Kuscah, and 4 other physical characters should do the trick. I used Grace, Bahl, Rikken, S'naip, A'merpact, and Kuscah. Ice users aren't necessary if you have Grace, but I wanted those capsules. Once you know the placement of your units for the final battle, it can be done in two turns. The other battles are more difficult. It helped me to go slowly and think about my movements because my characters would get wrecked by magic damage.

etlok likes this.
  6. Neoteny

Neoteny Member

And if you didn't know, you can force close the app and reload it and you'll start on the stage you were on. So if anyone dies, you can start over at that stage and try again.

etlok likes this.
  7. etlok

etlok Member

Is this a special for the Dragon events only?
    Every time I force close the app and return back, the game cont'd as the condition before I force close

8. Raijinili

Raijinili Well-Known Member

Medals:
    If your units die, and you S/L before the game over, floor clear, or stage clear, then you'll reload to the start of the floor where your unit is alive.

9. etlok

etlok Member

Thank you guys for your sincere assistance. I obtained Caladcholg 2 days ago by a little bit luck and have all 3 jobs for my Bahumut. Can't wait for the Levithan challenge begins.