Bahl^ swords of valor

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by Shinryu, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Shinryu

Shinryu New Member

So ive noticed a lot lately when bahl uses this skill the animation varies. It is either a normal white slash on three rows or an orange slash on three rows. I wonder if its meant to be like that or just strangely happening.

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    [​IMG] Sword of Valor, 3 Rows, 30%

This skill normally inflicts a x2 damage and its animation is a white slash; 30% of the times the color of the slashes turn orange, and the damage dealt doubles, reaching a x4 multiplier (so, higher than the peta skills, which have a power of x3.5)

Pretty neat, uh? :)

Note: This 30% value can't be tweaked, as you normally do with Skill Boost to make the active skills trigger more often, is a pure 30%.

3. Shinryu

Shinryu New Member

Thats cool, I used to think it was just because of all the sword attacks I have on bahl that it would mistake it as one of the other ones. Thanks.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. DEaK67

DEaK67 Member

Its really awesome when i started killing shin^en for the 1st time my killing him depended entirely on Bahl^ hitting a crit with this on turn 1 to finish off staffs. Then i got Chocobo's =) and i didnt have to s/l untill a crit happened

Shinryu likes this.