BAR Hiso Alien 13 + Broad of the Mist 54

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Apr 22, 2017.

1. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

thx 4 translating (also nice jokes in there) and 4 the information
    maybe I should update the dragon thread for pvp

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  2. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Would Amina Λ with stealth companion (カミヒソ) be more preferable than Nazuna Λ?
    She would have Control Time +2, Heal x1.5, Heal All, Tera Heal, Extended Chain, and Stealth.

I myself can not manage with only CT+2 but many experienced players may pull it off, I think.

3. CappCorp

CappCorp Active Member

Any idea when this will be released ? Is it coming next friday ?

4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I looked and you're right nullify healing cannot be cured. Now I wonder if status guard does anything to prevent being afflicted, or if it's some kind of op singularity (if so they should fix that so A'misandra is not the only healer worth bringing to PvP, I mean if Gego is being taken down a notch then so should Ami)

I actually don't do PvP at all so this is all armchair theory from me lol Nice to know though.

5. france001

france001 Active Member

There isnt much point to bring a full time healer in S League (for players like me anyways) if the match ends in being one/two-shotted on turn 2/turn 3 by Mizell, Senala, Mutoh Combo.

6. pig

pig New Member

New 6 Z otomo
    【Pinz】
    Negotiator+Control Time +2 Sec Equip

【MiniD】
    Physical Damage x1.2+Phys Dmg Down 10%

【Kappa】
    Ribbon+Kinetic Trap Ward+Twister Ward

【Kami-Hiso】
    Stealth+Time Trap Ward+Rift Ward

【F**k-Chan】
    Treasure Hunter+Seasoned Pro

【Keloln】
    Money Bags+Seasoned Pro

Artistic and useful:troll:

7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Very newbie/unlucky/casual friendly too. Makes the units with those unique abilities less unique and diminishes the excitement a bit if you ever do pull those units though, but on the other hand opens up a ton of possibilities for team optimization.

codedLotus likes this.
  8. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

Wards?? On kappa and kami hiso? I thought it was destroy... Disapointed...

9. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

With only +2 CT, her stealth isn't that amazing. All in all, I feel she is a weird combo of Gego and Ami's unique abilities, but without the healing or CT to fully replace either of them.

10. placas

placas Member

What are the skills of noctis?

11. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Here the first in chat during the stream:
    • 16:16:02 - france001: Noctis J1: ATK+10 self, WarpStar (megasword?) 1 row, HP+10 equip, Parry (which could be counter?)
    • 16:20:51 - france001: Noctis J2: CT+2, Flying Dragon Spear? (maybe gigaspear) Column1, Negate Circle Self, Parry Link Area2 (like mighty counter?)
    • 16:28:55 - france001: Noctis J3: not sure, 10%+attack equip, air evasion (levitation + fancy footwork?) self, Variante? area 1 (some sort of bow attack)
    • 16:31:18 - Jarfy: parry link? maybe a counter against atacks in chain=
    • 16:32:08 - france001: tbh, i would be cool if his final skill was a berserker-like skill called armiger

Zeroelcapo and codedLotus like this.
  12. Dreydus

Dreydus Active Member

I wanna resist spamming pvp tips here lol. So I'll just say this:
    a) Let's just hope the set cost makes pvp more fair and less harsh on people who don't have all units.
    b) If anyone wants pvp tips, seek me out in PMs or in chat and I'll see what I can do ^.^

Agreed.

Rydia likes this.
  13. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

No. Just need hax:troll:

Dreydus likes this.
  14. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    As MUCH as I LOVE PvP I want to remind everybody this thread is about the whole uncoming update :3 so I guess we can leave the deep PvP strategies for the proper threads :D

:love::love::love:

Must be.......... strong

Zeroelcapo and Sean Bond like this.
  15. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

PvP is a plague. This thread is for lamentations about how we lost our Holy Goddess.

codedLotus and Rydia like this.
  16. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I think CT+2 is good enough. Same as Amina, and Gego only has one second more. Back in the day only Gego had anything more than +2 iirc and we made do if we didn't have him.

Rejoice that Nazuna is not a photon version Lacuma. If she were a pure photon mage she would have needed magic taps to be worth it, but would have still been boring without any unique skills. Magic taps and kinetic destroy are Mizell's unique points so if Nazuna were just a photon version of Mizell then Mizell would have been kicked down a bit too fast from the top. That said we can still use more photon units so the magician guy could still fill that role, but again he would need something to make him unique without undermining existing Z units.

Biotar and Rydia like this.
  17. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

18. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    Just wanted to mention that you can simplify this post as "I'm happy that Nazuna is not a photon character, but we could really use more Photon characters!"

It's funny, but at the end of the day, Nazuna shares the exact same problem as Lacuma of not being great* (worth anything in her case) unless recoded. Still happy to finally have her though - She's always caught my eye as a cool looking character.

Sean Bond likes this.
  19. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

lol It's not that I'm glad she's not photon. If she turned out to be photon with some kind of good one-of-a-kind/incredibly impactful ability that would be cool, but thinking on it exactly why would just being photon make her automatically desired when she could have turned out to be a photon Lacuma instead of something more useful/wanted? And though I say "we could use more photon characters" we actually do have more now with Kir'ue and Iskar, it's just that they aren't mages (and Iskar really sucks), and the graviton to photon ratio of Z mage is still a bit unbalanced is why MW could afford to give us one more good photon mage to even things out.

Not only Lacuma and Nazuna but basically Mizell and Senala both aren't great until they are recoded either. It's a big flaw with these insane to recode units because it feels like they designed them in reverse with the recode being the real thing and then dumbing them down to make a base version.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  20. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

I hope Nazuna's 2 random bird skills would dish out 12 random hits, like Gatz Λ's berserker.
    Then she would be awesome with Martial Mace equipped.