Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events' started by Biotar, Apr 15, 2016.
Are there any serious theories about how the Hop and Break abilities will work?
1) "good" buddies are skull splitter, bewitching bow, and shadowy rod. "great" buddies are mogs and celestial envoys. I hardly ever use anything else, as I run an attack team instead of a status team.
2) that should be enough motivation already to start SBing more, unless you only want to participate in lizard cup
3) it can be quite frustrating, as using 100 pvp stam can take as little as 20 minutes if you get easy wins to as long as 2 hours if you get drawn out battles and a few people dc on you late in the match (like quite a few of us have had happen)
* consider SBing a char to be completing their level-up quest. after all, a lvl 90 char with no sb is almost as weak as a lvl 1 char
as was shown in demonstration vids, it boosts all atk and def stats. my theory is that there's a limit to how often/how much per turn you can use those skills. there's no way you would be allowed to do them endlessly, assuming MW balanced them well in their testing phase
1) Okay, fair enough. So I have some good buddies and Celestial Envoy. No orblings though (which I'd like for A'mi Z).
2) Nah, SBing is sooooooo incredibly boring to me that I can't deal with it. I'd rather gradually gain SB through using the characters naturally. And I don't actually want to play the PvP, so I'm not super worried about it; once I get to around 40% SB I'm usually more or less content (my favorite characters are usually slowly raised to at least 80%).
3) Yeah, but on the other hand, the PvP content is currently the stuff that feels the most "game-like," so I can't fault you guys for the time/stamina you spend on it. I used to get disconnected playing Mass Effect 3 online ALL THE TIME, but I still kept playing.
surely you can do pvp for the 2 free energy for getting to A league. after all, you can never lose points in B league so it's not as difficult as from A to S
Truly the most interesting char from new adventurers is "Mad Max" lizard. Stonefolk archer looks like the least interesting character (unless his final ability is a chainable tera AoE) - I would prefer not to damage my own team.
There are several things that intrigue me - what will happen with old Gravity abilities? What connection do those new elements have with lightning and darkness? But we will figure it out in a couple of days.
plz marry me.
Yeah, I'm curious about how previous Gravity skills will be handled; or maybe I should say, I'm curious whether the new tiers of Gravity will function the way Seiryu's gravity does?
It definitely won't. The new gravity is meant to be new elemental attack whereas the old one is a status effect. I would assume one of those will get a new name.
Seiryu's gravity is a status thing. New gravity is an element like fire or ice. You can compare the icons rejin and sieryus gravity is a different icon then the new ones.
That was my assumption, but I thought they might keep Gravity (strength 2 attack) the way Seiryu's was (not that that makes much sense). But yes, I knew the new ones are meant to function in the same manner as the other elements the current Z mages have.
Ah, I didn't notice the icon portion, but that makes sense too.
I say they should change the status to gravity bind (like we already have for ice/icebind), then all would be fine
Yeah, I think that makes sense. I'd take Demi, too (gravity spell from FF games).
I forget if this has been covered, but are the upgrade items ones we have already, or are they new as well?
New upgrade items. The stars will be available in a daily quest and certain stages and the new elemental rings will be available in Pudding Time.
Does someone know who are the 2 monsters needed to recode Palpa ? One of them is Magma and the other is a Stonefolk mage but which one ?
And which items are needed ? I see 1x Mantle Helix, 5 green rings and a looks like a new one?
It's actually the Stonefolk Healer, of which there is only one. The new item is a drop from 31-1.
Ahhh that's right, this was mentioned. Thanks!
just one helix? gonna leave me hangin with just 9 helixes and have to farm one more to stay even?
Not necessarily all; there are stat specific hop/break moves, plus an all hop/break. So ten total moves.
As for mechanics: 9 procs max, 3x (de)buff max, effective 3 turns. Like in the video, tap on the character to activate.
Gravity status will have name changed. The Japanese name is literally "overweight"; it'll probably be translated to pressure or something of the sort.
The status effect "gravity" will be renamed as something like "overburden". It was mentioned in the remark
Doesn't have much of a ring to it, but better than nothing, I suppose. I still like Demi better.